Guess the race -25,000 Households In Baltimore To Get Water Shut Off This Week For Not Paying Bills

If you're tired of welfare recipients, then I have an answer.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

Hey dummy. When are you gonna learn how to use the delete feature?. The board is sick of your posts that always contain comments from a dozen other people.

When did "the board" appoint you, the village idiot to determine what "they are sick of"?

This is my thread and that means i make the rules here. THINK

STFU, you thick headed, little pink dunce. You don't make any rules here or anywhere else. This is a public message board, paid for by supporting members, and moderated by some folks who could kick your dumb ass off of the board entirely if they chose to.

Last edited:
Bad economy....what are you going to pay last?

Rent
Heat
Phone
Water

Not everyone is as well off as speeders

you think welfare cases pay for these things? They buy liquor beer lotto tickets, smokes, pot and take cabs all day everyday before paying their bills. They go to 7-11 for their milk and bread. Idiots and lowlife moochers for life. Generational black poverty/welfare families. No fathers, no kids finishing school, etc etc etc.

Link?

If you're tired of welfare recipients, then I have an answer.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.
That would kill capitalism

That would kill capitalism

Reducing taxes, fee's, and payroll cost to 30% of gross would kill capitalism? You're telling us you're not an employer.

All that my plan does is move tax money back to people.
I was half kidding but obviously you must not be an employer if you think businesses are going to go for this...

Electricity and Water should not be thing to be bought and paid for....more scum trying to make a buck off of poor folks white black latino asian I don't give a shit.

Well fire up the generator and invest in your own water pumping/filtering station. Although something tells me you're the type to have already started the process.

[

STFU, you thick headed, little pink dunce. You don't make any rules here or anywhere else. This is a public message board, paid for by supporting members, and moderated by some folks who could kick your dumb ass off of the board entirely if they chose to.

Nobody talks that way to me. The board demands an apology.!!!

[

Shut up albino cave chimp. Theres your apology. THINK

Hey dummy. When are you gonna learn how to use the delete feature?. The board is sick of your posts that always contain comments from a dozen other people.

When did "the board" appoint you, the village idiot to determine what "they are sick of"?

I've been told my one of them that threatened to kick me off. I made it clear that this site isn't what he thinks it is and that it's a shame that someone finally having a little authority in something this low level thinks it's more valuable than it is.

Your article never even mentions the word "black". Except for your own comment under another name.
Racist Army of One, on the prowl again, determined to keep stirring the shit no matter what...
smiley-stir-the-pot.gif

Of course not. The media censors all stories that make blacks look bad. But baltimore is 80% black so figure it out for yourself. And BTW i oppose affirmative action so i am anti-racist and YOU are racist. THINK

[

I will talk to you however I please.

Electricity and Water should not be thing to be bought and paid for....more scum trying to make a buck off of poor folks white black latino asian I don't give a shit.

As someone who works for an electric utility company...... how the Hell do you expect these people to get electricity (or clean water); both of which are LUXURIES not Rights; if they don't want to pay the people who create and distribute it.
What a stupid statement. Water is not a luxury. Electricity is.

Your article never even mentions the word "black". Except for your own comment under another name.
Racist Army of One, on the prowl again, determined to keep stirring the shit no matter what...
smiley-stir-the-pot.gif

Of course not. The media censors all stories that make blacks look bad. But baltimore is 80% black so figure it out for yourself. And BTW i oppose affirmative action so i am anti-racist and YOU are racist. THINK

smiley-stir-the-pot.gif

You obviously can't read dumbass. The population of Baltimore is not 80% black.

You probably can't count or tell time either.

]

You obviously can't read dumbass. The population of Baltimore is not 80% black.

Yet is is. The city itself admits to 65% and all cities know they have to lie about the numbers of blacks to avoid scaring off business .65% black always means 80% or even more. THINK

Forum List

Back