Germany turns off the hot water: Hanover becomes first big city to ban hot water in public buildings in response to Russian gas crisis

Didn't expect this extraordinarily sane thought from an anty Russian guy. I'm afraid though that you gonna be booed by your fellow Americans for that. Me, I'm really impressed.
I’m not anti russian

But I am anti russian policy as it exists under putin who is acting recklessly and aggressively

Horseshit. If Stalin had joined with UK and France instead of with Hitler there might not have been a WWII. Hitler offered Stalin half of Poland and Stalin was too depraved to turn down the deal, and then Stalin was so stupid he encroached on the part of Poland that he had agreed was Germany's and that's why Russia was invaded. At the end of the war, Stalin broke all the promises he had made at Yalta and held all the states of eastern Europe captive until the USSR collapsed. Russia has never been anyone's ally.
The Soviet Union was a brutal communist dictatorship only a coin flip different from nazi germany

So yeah, stalin was cutting deals with hitler such as carving up Poland

But the germans were marginally more dangerous than the russians and we chose an alliance of convenience with the lesser of two evils

The Soviet Union was a brutal communist dictatorship only a coin flip different from nazi germany

So yeah, stalin was cutting deals with hitler such as carving up Poland

But the germans were marginally more dangerous than the russians and we chose an alliance of convenience with the lesser of two evils
Stalin was no less depraved and evil than Hitler and as I pointed out, betrayed his alliance with Hitler and then betrayed his alliance with the western allies. Because of its depravity, Russia caused the devastation it suffered in WWII, and after the war, it showed it was never an ally; we were just both fighting the Germans.

For a few years after the collapse of the USSR Russia tried to join the civilized nations of the world, but Russian society and culture are so profoundly corrupt that this effort failed and led to the mini-Stalin who is ruling Russia today.

A bridge to solar and wind is stupid.

A bridge to solar, wind, hydrogen and other technologies which partially still do not exist, And meanwhile it's clear to me that all people in the world who like to solve their personal problems with weapons and their national problems with tyranny or war and who are so lazy not to like to solve basic problems of the survival of all mankind and the survival of all life on Earth are automatically our enemies.

A bridge to nuclear would have worked.

Nuclear power plants make in general not a big sense in uncalculable natural catastrophes and in times of terror and wars. And it exists in general also not any save system for idiots which idiots will not be able to kill. This all is an argument for a kind of energy farming where many peope are envolved with many different technologies and this is not an argument for a top-secret technology for a few super-rich idiots which produces material for nuclear wars and an extremely toxic waste for decades of thousand of years.

For Germany you have to recognize that the very little rest of the current nuclear power is only a rest of the very complex process "to switch off". It's a crazy idea to think it needs only a kind of switch to bring them into power again. It exist no nuclear fuel elements for them. The last security check for them in 2019 was not made. Even in case the security checks and repairs for the next 10 years will be made - what costs a lot of time and money - the current nuclear power plants are only able to stretch the energy resources which they have now. And the operating companies of this power plants are not ready to overtake any liability for a further operation in 2023.

How many Germans will die this winter because of your green idiocy?

If Germans will die this winter then this danger exists for the poorer 50% of all Germans who own probably less money than the most rich 50 people - what has indeed also to do with stupid politicians - but also to do with the wrong ideology "capitalism without regulations". And it has to do with a war which will be won because of the heroism of the USA and will be lost because this is the fault of Germany who is hated from the most people in Europe and the USA because never any German had done anything bad to them but the opposite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back