Gruesome evidence points to Moscow´s war crimes on road outside Kyiv. Ukraine-Moscow war VIDEO

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I'm speechless. They, Muscovite hordemen ("soldiers") and khan Pootler , are monsters! The Hague wait for them ...

16-vladimir-putin1.jpg

A German News channel is also putting information about the horror visited on Ukraine by Putin.

They also have other reports that are interesting in other videos. Apparently Putin's daughter place was raided and lots of info recovered. She a head of an AI company too.

Jesus, what did the OP think of this?

1648858984210.png

Hiroshima - Family in house, Can you tell them apart? They looked so happy at early morning breakfast.

1648859038358.png

Hiroshima - someone, look a that ulna and pretty smile.

1648859123762.png

Hiroshima - Ground zero

Oh look here we are being all scientific and shit!

Litwin

- how to tell an Ivan is lying?​

- his lips move​

Even if Lavrov was telling the truth about ukrainian fighters using the hospital as a military base it doesn't change anything.

I never blame Palestinians for fighting the european invaders of their land hidden among the civilian population and I surely won't blame Ukrainians for using the same tactic against the russian invaders.

Like it or not, that's how the weak fight.

Last edited:
You can justifiably blame the U.S. for Iraq but Japan was just receiving back some of the evil it had perpetrated on others. Ever hear of Nanking? Hiroshima was OWED to the world for what the Japanese military plunged the world into.

I'm speechless. They, Muscovite hordemen ("soldiers") and khan Pootler , are monsters! The Hague wait for them ...

16-vladimir-putin1.jpg

And what do we do in view of war crimes?

We ask ourselves a very important question.

"Does this country have oil?" and if the answer is "no" then we say "fuck it, we don't care."

Forum List

Back