If NATO weapons are used to attack Russian territory - is Russia justified in retaliating against NATO?

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
What does the world say? I don't really give a shit what America or NATO says. I think the entire rest of the world would back Russia if NATO, a "defensive alliance" attacks Russia "indirectly".

Everyone sees through that sham and it will totally vindicate Putin. China would have a field day telling the UN how NATO step-by-step encroached Russia until now NATO weapons using proxies are attacking Russia.

Short of resorting to nukes, the real question is whether Russia, after being so mangled by the Ukraine defense, even has a genuine capacity to do shit to any NATO nations.

Fuck Putin. He needs to be dead.

What does the world say? I don't really give a shit what America or NATO says. I think the entire rest of the world would back Russia if NATO, a "defensive alliance" attacks Russia "indirectly".

Everyone sees through that sham and it will totally vindicate Putin. China would have a field day telling the UN how NATO step-by-step encroached Russia until now NATO weapons using proxies are attacking Russia.
NATO has not and will not attack Russia, in Russia. Sounds like Ukraine attacked Russia in Russia today, just over the Ukrainian, Russian border. Amazing those idiots cannot even maintain air supremacy over their own country, while launching unprovoked attacks on their neighbors.

It's funny that you pretend you're not a Russian troll.

LOL

Forum List

Back