Greetings

May 17, 2019
Greetings everyone.

I recently Googled looking for a good place for political discussions, and although this site didn't come up, I found it anyhow.

I am a lifelong conservative. All the way back to JFK, who was actually a conservative posing as a Democrat. That was, of course, back when the party sort of made sense. But, the days of unions and “middle class” are over. So 1940ish!

But seriously, how that party has gone to shit. As did our military with all the PC bullshit, always under a Dem. president. Even look at all the crap cities in America – they’re run by the Dems.

Thank God we currently have a president with nuts after eight nutless, gutless years of vacations, golf outings, cash for klunkers, six wars, and shipping pallets of cash to Iran.

So - that's who I am and those are a few of my views. I'm sure my views will offend some (liberals). You know - the tree-hugging free thinkers who are still angry Hillary LOST the election.

Fear not - she's still not out of the woods on jail time! Trump's gonna take care of business.

Look forward to the discussion.

:welcome: SeniorChief… Thanks for your years of service... Hope your stay here is enlightening and entertaining... Some good folks floating around here and you will know them when you run into them...

I have a thread in the Military section that I would love to get your opinion on...

This is just outrageous... Political Correctness in the Military run amuck...

At your convenience if you care to respond...

So - that's who I am and those are a few of my views. I'm sure my views will offend some (liberals). You know - the tree-hugging free thinkers who are still angry Hillary LOST the election.

Welcome and glad you find the site.

I love how liberals scream at us, "Why don't you think for yourself?" But then when we are, they scream like they just had a huge orgasm, "We don't care and like what you think. (even when we are thinking for ourselves.)

Classic tactics from the left...as always.

Greetings everyone.

I recently Googled looking for a good place for political discussions, and although this site didn't come up, I found it anyhow.

I am a lifelong conservative. All the way back to JFK, who was actually a conservative posing as a Democrat. That was, of course, back when the party sort of made sense. But, the days of unions and “middle class” are over. So 1940ish!

But seriously, how that party has gone to shit. As did our military with all the PC bullshit, always under a Dem. president. Even look at all the crap cities in America – they’re run by the Dems.

Thank God we currently have a president with nuts after eight nutless, gutless years of vacations, golf outings, cash for klunkers, six wars, and shipping pallets of cash to Iran.

Fear not - she's still not out of the woods on jail time! Trump's gonna take care of business.

This is most likely the right place for you then because Everybody hates Hillary( Even Dems) Because she lost to Trump,Obama was 8 yrs of apology and Bad policy. So thanks for coming aboard and..….:fu:welcome

Greetings everyone.

I didnt know conservatives cheated on their wives, or leave their allies to die in a communist country? But alas the term conservative has been hijacked just like liberal also. Welcome though, this is the mud pits, and you will get very dirty.

I am a libertarian/conservative, if you want to do something as long as it is lawful go for it, just dont infringe upon my right or others.

.......the military was fine when I was in --mid 80s......unless they drastically changed, they should be fine
...hallo

Welcome, Chief. Most people here are rational and will discuss matters with logic, facts, insight and proportional humor.

Then we have the Democrats and their hand puppets. Speak slowly and distinctly. Small words, short sentences.

Greetings everyone.

Welcome aboard

We need more conservatives like you and me
We have liberals on this board but they are all weak minded tree huggers
They don’t understand the world like we do

Greetings everyone.

Hi, there!
Is your last name Pollock? Are you related to Jackson?

Or are you indicating you are a fish

Or a Polish person with poor spelling skills?

If you are the latter, you've sure come to the right place. The conservatives around here can't spell for shit. Make yourself right to home and have a donut.
upload_2019-5-18_11-17-50.jpeg

Greetings everyone.

Howdy you can join the pile of other broken records.....

And don't forget to memorize the TOS..

Greetings everyone.

Welcome to the best political and everything else discussion board in America, SeniorChiefPollock. When you tire of the Liberal pounding you are going to get, you are welcome to sea this: Sea Fever and the Ocean's Colorful Creatures

Forum List

Back