Greetings from the melting midwest!

RightofCenter

Mar 16, 2009
Midwest
I appreciate these forums because once in awhile you can actually find a non-emotionally founded discussion that is based in, and responded to, with logic.

I served 5 yrs in the military, proudly...enlisted in the 70s and am one of the few that can say they enjoyed their tour. I believe in the use of military response when all other options have failed.

To this day, I believe that 9/11 was the source of GW Bushs nightmare, not the opposite as some seem to believe. I tire quickly of the childish rants of "War criminal" when that same person will then turn around and gushes over what a great man Bill Clinton was/is.

Wrong is wrong, lying to congress to protect your ass is wrong. Lying to the American public to protect your ass is wrong. Lying to millions of school children that admired you was wrong, and teaching those same children that its ok to lie until you absolutely have no other choice, then admit you were wrong and argue that you had every right to do what you did, is as wrong as wrong gets. Its not something that you need to tell me, "hey, it was just a bj!" Then fine, why wasn't your man Clinton man enough to admit that right up front?

I am sick of what is happening to America, from the hateful partisanship, the greed, the sellout of the American government, AIG, on and on. I grew up proud of America, but I can't say that I am proud of some of the people that have brought a once great country to its knees!

Last edited:
You've come to the right place, because we discuss all that and then some...like "what is your favorite smell".

Welcome. :)

Right of Center joins a growing majority of Americans of both parties AND independents who opine:

I am sick of what is happening to America, from the hateful partisanship, the greed, the sellout of the American government, AIG, on and on. I grew up proud of America, but I can't say that I am proud of some of the people that have brought a once great country to its knees!

I suspect that a whole lot of Americans can sign onto the above, RoC.

Forum List

Back