Green New Deal will Make America Great Again

Bring peace, prosperity to the land and save this great nation for our children and grandchildren

God Bless Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez!

Green New Deal - Wikipedia

The Green New Deal (GND)[1][2] is any of several proposed[3][4] economic stimulus programs in the United States that aim to address both economic inequality and climate change. The name refers to the New Deal, a combination of social and economic reforms and public works projects undertaken by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in response to the Great Depression.[5] Supporters of a Green New Deal advocate a combination of Roosevelt's economic approach with modern ideas such as renewable energy and resource efficiency.[6] One small-scale example of a Green New Deal-type policy is tax incentives for solar panels, implemented in the United States in 2008.[7]
Sure it will, after murdering the tens of millions of people who will not "prosper", and will thus have the temerity to complain.

Sent from my SM-G892A using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Nice try Drama Queen

Prove me wrong, silly boy.

Bring peace, prosperity to the land and save this great nation for our children and grandchildren

The Green New Deal (GND)[1][2] is any of several proposed[3][4] economic stimulus programs in the United States that aim to address both economic inequality and climate change. The name refers to the New Deal, a combination of social and economic reforms and public works projects undertaken by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in response to the Great Depression.[5] Supporters of a Green New Deal advocate a combination of Roosevelt's economic approach with modern ideas such as renewable energy and resource efficiency.[6] One small-scale example of a Green New Deal-type policy is tax incentives for solar panels, implemented in the United States in 2008.[7]

:rolleyes:

My dog hacked up a green new deal this morning because he ate something he wasnt supposed to. IMHO it looked way better than the Green new Deal Cortez is proposing... plus its a whole lot cheaper.

We already had a promise from Obama when it came to shovel ready jobs with a massive stimulus ... and what happened to all that? i mean we got the 77 Billion and rising HS Rail project in California that will never pay itself off... and this is what the democrats have planned for the entire country? labor unions will love it but its not going to bring prosperity to this country.... eliminate air travel? it's insanity. Democrats like this would truely make the US a laughing stock of the world.
When did the Great Obama ever promise shovel ready jobs?

Shovel ready was a condition to receive stimulus funds

Good gosh but you're a true mental midget aren't you?

Below are four of HUNDREDS of your dear fuhrer droning on about "shovel ready projects"

hqdefault.jpg

Were you stupid enough to vote for this?
Since I don't vote at all, the answer is no.

And you're still an economic nitwit.

My dog hacked up a green new deal this morning because he ate something he wasnt supposed to. IMHO it looked way better than the Green new Deal Cortez is proposing... plus its a whole lot cheaper.

We already had a promise from Obama when it came to shovel ready jobs with a massive stimulus ... and what happened to all that? i mean we got the 77 Billion and rising HS Rail project in California that will never pay itself off... and this is what the democrats have planned for the entire country? labor unions will love it but its not going to bring prosperity to this country.... eliminate air travel? it's insanity. Democrats like this would truely make the US a laughing stock of the world.

Below are four of HUNDREDS of your dear fuhrer droning on about "shovel ready projects"

yup, well , i was on the largest shovel ready job in my state in '11 & '12

how that relates to the green deal in '19 is dubious at best

~S~

We cannot have zero carbon electricity without going fullblown nuclear. It is otherwise impossible and we certainly cannot make the transition in 11 years.

What so many don't realize is, how antiquated some of our infastructure is ,and who is taking advantage of it.

For ex, Hydro Quebec has been buying up small time poco's all over the northeast

carte-npcc-en.jpg

They're also building a HV transmission line down through NH

Add to this, many of the state PSB's (public service boards) are being solicited for rate hikes.....

why?

Where the Fed's were aproachable for past handouts to remedy domesticlly onwed infastructure, foreign owners do not qualify

Note some of my turf is REP vintage ( i was apprenticed to some of those post WW2 folks as a wee spark)

So.......What the green machine essentially does is weaken foreign owership of capitalizing on our own domestic infastructure

Or have y'all not heard of 'foreign oils' nemisis 'drill baby drill'.......?

dukesticker1x-10%2014yellow-500x500.jpg

seems nobody argued about the jobs and secuirty created ,save for the the enviromentalists

~S~

A great step forward for America

It's part of the globalist agenda . Ever heard of Agenda 21? Club of Rome and their "sustainable deveopment" and "Limits to growth" that was planned in the last 60's. As usual, you have no friggin clue.
Dale....You Goofy
Those fucking Rothschilds.
It’s a mix of Chemtrails and the JFK assasination

If you believe JFK was actually assasinated

You really are an idiot.....LOL!

Are you ignorant enough to think JFK would ride in an open limo? They used a body double

We cannot have zero carbon electricity without going fullblown nuclear. It is otherwise impossible and we certainly cannot make the transition in 11 years.

11 years is over ambitious. The key is we made progress

Obama talked about shovel ready projects getting funded
He never promised to provide shovel ready projects.

He later admitted there were not as many projects qualified for funding as had been hoped. It was up to the states to identify worthy projects

Sure it will, after murdering the tens of millions of people who will not "prosper", and will thus have the temerity to complain.

Sent from my SM-G892A using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Nice try Drama Queen

Such fear mongering. Green projects will murder tens of millions of people

You sound like Sarah Palin claiming Obama wants to kill her baby

11 years is over ambitious. The key is we made progress

Nuclear is so taboo (and expensive) I am not sure we could get there in 30 years TBH. We still have a major grid rework needed just to handle increasing solar output without running into the sorts of problems Germany has seen with trying to shed loads on sunny windy days.

Nice try Drama Queen

Prove you wrong?!?!? Why would anyone bother?

Nuclear is so taboo (and expensive) I am not sure we could get there in 30 years TBH

Only because we never really did it right, check out all the noise over GE's mark 5 reactor & the union of concerned scientists

But you bring another good point up, many nuke plants have reached their life span ends , like the one in my state , to be decommissioned , no plan for a replacement

We're essentially ripe for a rate rapin' via the canunks ....

~S~

Nuclear is so taboo (and expensive) I am not sure we could get there in 30 years TBH

Only because we never really did it right, check out all the noise over GE's mark 5 reactor & the union of concerned scientists

But you bring another good point up, many nuke plants have reached their life span ends , like the one in my state , to be decommissioned , no plan for a replacement

We're essentially ripe for a rate rapin' via the canunks ....

~S~

What is a "canunk"?

Forum List

Back