Greedy Leftists

It's the first resort when a right winger actually expects a goofy source such as yours to be believed..

I don't give a shit if you believe it or not. Whine some more.

Great response. Better than most right wingers.

Thank you. Ted Cruz for President.

On behalf of the entire Democratic Party, I would like to endorse and encourage Ted Cruz to go for the Republican nomination for president. Even the right wing knows how crazy he is, but he will be a great addition to the clown car. POPCORN!!!!..... GET YOUR POPCORN!!!!

Were you around in 1979? The left said the exact same thing about Reagan.

I was around well before 79, and the left did say a lot about St. Ronald, and most of it came true. However, even that Alzheimer brained idiot would be kicked out of the right wing today for being too liberal. Cruz is nothing more than a caricature of spiteful idiot.

I was around well before 79, and the left did say a lot about St. Ronald, and most of it came true. However, even that Alzheimer brained idiot would be kicked out of the right wing today for being too liberal. Cruz is nothing more than a caricature of spiteful idiot.
You might have been around but you cooked your brain instead of paying any attention. NOTHING the left said about Reagan was accurate and the economic numbers proved how clueless, to this day, they are about it.

You might have been around but you cooked your brain instead of paying any attention. NOTHING the left said about Reagan was accurate and the economic numbers proved how clueless, to this day, they are about it.

1 Reagan raised taxes in 7 of his 8 years. mostly on the poor and middle class, to make up for the massive tax break he gave to corporations and the rich shortly after taking office/
2. He tripled the debt.
3. Reagan sold arms to Iran (Iran Contra......remember that?)
4 Al Qaeda received billions of dollars from Reagan. Without his funding to get started, 9/11 probably would have never happened.
5. His policies encouraging corporations to move over seas increased unemployment from 7.5% to nearly 11%.He was the one who claimed we needed to become a service economy. ( flipping hamburgers instead of making things)
6 He completely ignored the AIDS epidemic allowing it to become drastically more widespread than necessary.
7. He raided the Social Security trust fund.
8 He raised Social Security taxes, but capped them at 113,000 so only the poor and middle class would have to pay more. Another of the massive giveaways to the rich.

The fantasy that the right has manufactured around their Reagan deity bears little resemblance to what actually happened. Did I mention that the right would consider him too liberal today?

1 Reagan raised taxes in 7 of his 8 years. mostly on the poor and middle class, to make up for the massive tax break he gave to corporations and the rich shortly after taking office/
2. He tripled the debt.
4 Al Qaeda received billions of dollars from Reagan. Without his funding to get started, 9/11 probably would have never happened.
5. His policies encouraging corporations to move over seas increased unemployment from 7.5% to nearly 11%.He was the one who claimed we needed to become a service economy. ( flipping hamburgers instead of making things)
6 He completely ignored the AIDS epidemic allowing it to become drastically more widespread than necessary.
8 He raised Social Security taxes, but capped them at 113,000 so only the poor and middle class would have to pay more. Another of the massive giveaways to the rich.

The fantasy that the right has manufactured around their Reagan deity bears little resemblance to what actually happened. Did I mention that the right would consider him too liberal today?
I've heard all the retard stuff before. Taxes were reduced a lot and raised a little so you are an idiot or intellectually dishonest. Al Queda wasn't around, the money went to fight communism (which is what liberals really hold against him). Your dick wasn't his responsibility. If you wanted butt sex, it wasn't Ronnie's fault. And I heard about it when it first came out, maybe you were too busy playing bobbing for wieners. Like I said, none of the leftist shit about him was accurate.

2. He tripled the debt.

I've heard all the retard stuff before. Taxes were reduced a lot and raised a little so you are an idiot or intellectually dishonest. Al Queda wasn't around, the money went to fight communism (which is what liberals really hold against him). Your dick wasn't his responsibility. If you wanted butt sex, it wasn't Ronnie's fault. And I heard about it when it first came out, maybe you were too busy playing bobbing for wieners. Like I said, none of the leftist shit about him was accurate.

In 1982, The Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act raised taxes by $37.5 billion per year, and the Highway Revenue Act raised the gasoline tax by $3.3 billion.
In 1983, Reagan signed off on legislation to raise payroll taxes and tax Social Security benefits for some higher earners.
In 1984, the Deficit Reduction Act included increases in taxes on estates and distilled spirits and ended some business tax breaks, to the tune of $18 billion per year.
In 1985, Reagan signed legislation making permanent a 16-cent federal excise tax on a pack of cigarettes, then worth about $2.4 billion a year.
In 1986, the Tax Reform Act lowered the top income tax bracket from 50 percent to 28 percent. To pay for the reductions, however, the legislation closed a number of tax loopholes.
In 1987, Reagan signed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act that extended the telephone excise tax and eliminated a real estate tax deduction loophole.

Reagan certainly reduced taxes for the rich, but the poor and middle class had to make up for it.
Ben Laden was a member of the mujahidin which received billions from Reagan. He later formed AL Qaeda using funds and equipment that were originally given to the mujahidin.
Your homophobic rant doesn't really apply to me, but when that many Americans die in that short a time, it should have been of concern to all of us, even if you are a crazy bible thumper.

On behalf of the entire Democratic Party, I would like to endorse and encourage Ted Cruz to go for the Republican nomination for president. Even the right wing knows how crazy he is, but he will be a great addition to the clown car. POPCORN!!!!..... GET YOUR POPCORN!!!!

LOL. That seals it. Cruz for President.

2. He tripled the debt.

So don't vote for him.

In 1982, The Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act raised taxes by $37.5 billion per year, and the Highway Revenue Act raised the gasoline tax by $3.3 billion.
In 1983, Reagan signed off on legislation to raise payroll taxes and tax Social Security benefits for some higher earners.
In 1984, the Deficit Reduction Act included increases in taxes on estates and distilled spirits and ended some business tax breaks, to the tune of $18 billion per year.
In 1985, Reagan signed legislation making permanent a 16-cent federal excise tax on a pack of cigarettes, then worth about $2.4 billion a year.
In 1986, the Tax Reform Act lowered the top income tax bracket from 50 percent to 28 percent. To pay for the reductions, however, the legislation closed a number of tax loopholes.
In 1987, Reagan signed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act that extended the telephone excise tax and eliminated a real estate tax deduction loophole.

Reagan certainly reduced taxes for the rich, but the poor and middle class had to make up for it.
Ben Laden was a member of the mujahidin which received billions from Reagan. He later formed AL Qaeda using funds and equipment that were originally given to the mujahidin.
Your homophobic rant doesn't really apply to me, but when that many Americans die in that short a time, it should have been of concern to all of us, even if you are a crazy bible thumper.
Federal income went up because the economy improved so much. You are intellectually dishonest. Yes, he lowered capital gains from 90% but no one was paying it. He closed some loopholes and lowered the tax rate and we all benefited from increased productivity.

I'll stick with the facts, you can stick with slinging your dirty diapers around.

Do Tax Cuts Increase Government Revenue - Forbes
The real question today is: “How do changes in income tax rates affect federal receipts?” Clearly there are deductions and credits which also influence the result. But in the final analysis, the percentage that taxpayers pay is the key statistic.

The following graph clearly reveals the answer. The red line represents the top marginal tax bracket while the blue line shows the total amount of Federal government revenue each year. There are two salient points here. First, as the graph illustrates, as tax rates declined, government revenue increased. Second, there is a strong negative correlation between the two. To review, correlation measures the relationship between two sets of data. The scale ranges from negative one to positive one. A correlation of positive one indicates that the two data sets move in concert with each other. A correlation of negative one indicates that as one set of data moves up, or down, the other moves in the opposite direction. Using the data from 1913 through the end of 2011, the correlation between the maximum marginal income tax bracket and total Federal receipts is a negative 0.50. In simple terms, when taxes are cut, Federal revenue has a very strong tendency to rise! And when taxes are raised, government revenue has a strong tendency to fall.

Federal-Revenue-Tax-Brackets5.png

Ronald Reagan is held in high esteem precisely for his policies while in office. Have any other stupid things to say?

When you fly your rainbow flag down the streets of Tehran, please get a video of it for Youtube. Tell them you're Muslim too and they'll be ok with it...because all the other homosexuals they hung in the street....were like totally not.

Ronald Reagan is held in high esteem precisely for his policies while in office. Have any other stupid things to say?

If you had the choice to have a public séance, complete with fortune tellers in the white house, would you say " Sounds like a great idea, no way that could reduce the integrity of the White House" ? That's what reagan said.

Reagan was a brain dead pig.

Reagan was a brain dead pig.

And a big poppy pants.

Try coming up with something of substance then we can have a real conversation.

That's so cute. So you're gonna support Obama and donate to the party instead of the needy?

That's so cute. So you're gonna support Obama and donate to the party instead of the needy?

You don't want a conversation. Fuck off.

Another brilliant tea party come back.
Back woods hillbilly.
No wonder I am having a good laugh
img243.jpg
nose goblin boy

Another brilliant tea party come back.
Back woods hillbilly.
No wonder I am having a good laugh
img243.jpg
nose goblin boy

Damn, that's funny. Do you like Ron White? How about Chris Rock?

Forum List

Back