GREAT NEWS FOR US LNG ! FINALLY ! Exclusive: Greek shippers exit putin´s oil trade as U.S. tightens price cap scrutiny/Moscow Oil & Gas Revenues Fall

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I personally invested in this A LOT , finally EU/US shown the Greek🇷🇺🐖🇸🇦🇹🇷 criminal - thugs their place :thup:
THE TERRIBLE NEWS FOR MOSCOW HORDE THE GREAT NEWS FOR US LNG !
ps It’s about time too that Cyprus was stopped as a banking oasis for putin´s 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 billions!
Three major Greek shipping firms have stopped transporting STOLEN SIBERIAN oil in recent weeks in order to avoid U.S. sanctions now being imposed on some shipping firms carrying STOLEN SIBERIAN oil, four traders told Reuters and shipping data showed.

Moscow 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 🐖 empire Economy Collapsing - Oil & Gas Revenues Fall 65% & Moscow Posts Net Loss of R1.7 Trillion​

1654177662057.png

Last edited:
Clearly someone hasn't gotten the memo.

Consider this your special delivery:

The real shame for you?

What the hell will you post about when this stupid war is finally over?

Better news would be if he government allowed a pipeline to be built down my street so that I could have the option of Natural Gas.

A little competition would go a long way to reducing prices.

Clearly someone hasn't gotten the memo.

Consider this your special delivery:

The real shame for you?

What the hell will you post about when this stupid war is finally over?

sure ivan´s cuckold 🇷🇺 🐖
F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

government allowed a pipeline to be built down my street so that I could have the option of Natural Gas.
do it by yourself , its free in many places in USA, or turn it in LNG , ship LNG to EU/Japan, make tons of cash , send 10 -20 % to me

do it by yourself , its free in many places in USA, or turn it in LNG , ship LNG to EU/Japan, make tons of cash , send 10 -20 % to me
Run a pipeline by myself? That is illegal everywhere in the USA.

New England has applied for permits to increase LNG supply, we have been denied. So, I went propane for my stove. It helps, $75 every 6 months.

Run a pipeline by myself? That is illegal everywhere in the USA.

New England has applied for permits to increase LNG supply, we have been denied. So, I went propane for my stove. It helps, $75 every 6 months.
Propane has been running around $2.50/gallon or less. (Here in the SE)

And we have a rather large tank of 500 gallons. We fill it in the fall and then look at it in the late winter. (Big, old Victorian house) it might need filling but probably not. 100 gallons will last us all spring and summer for hot water and cooking.

The price is dependent upon how much is coming down the pipeline. (Towards the docks) the more that is coming down the pipeline the cheaper it gets.

Last edited:
Propane has been running around $2.50/gallon or less. (Here in the SE)

And we have a rather large tank of 500 gallons. We fill it in the fall and then look at it in the late winter. (Big, old Victorian house) it might need filling but probably not. 100 gallons will last us all spring and summer for hot water and cooking.

The price is dependent upon how much is coming down the pipeline. (Towards the docks) the more that is coming down the pipeline the cheaper it gets.
is that gallons or pounds? I can not imagine how big 500 gallons would be?

is that gallons or pounds? I can not imagine how big 500 gallons would be?
Gallons,
It's about a quarter to a third of the size of a box truck tank. (That delivers propane)

Most people have 200 gallon tanks that heat their homes with propane. They get a delivery every month or every other month though. We can store a lot intentionally....the price fluctuations mean that if we are careful we can buy low. (Our usual goal) Then we aren't so dependent upon infrastructure issues or supply issues. We buy once or twice a year and forget about it unless it gets really cold. But we also usually supplement with wood heaters or room heaters. Huge house (3500 sq ft) too expensive to heat all of it to comfort zone all the time. We lower the heat to 60 and then heat the areas we are using.

We can burn through 100 gallons in 3 weeks or less(depending on how cold it is) if we heat everything up to comfort levels. So we don't. Now if we host a party or something we will. But otherwise we don't. And we live in the SE so it's normally warm. Don't get a lot of really cold temperatures.

This isn't like a 3 gallon (maybe 5) tank you hook up to your BBQ grill that have exchange cages at gas stations or grocery stores everywhere. (And you pay $20+ for the swap)

Dmitri, you need to go negotiate a peace deal with russia. Our leaders have laundered enough money through ukraine and now they're retiring to their mansions.
Actually if you were paying attention it's the Greek banks that launder the money after a quick stop in Turkey or India.

Not Ukrainian banks or Russian Banks.

Gallons,
It's about a quarter to a third of the size of a box truck tank. (That delivers propane)

Most people have 200 gallon tanks that heat their homes with propane. They get a delivery every month or every other month though. We can store a lot intentionally....the price fluctuations mean that if we are careful we can buy low. (Our usual goal) Then we aren't so dependent upon infrastructure issues or supply issues. We buy once or twice a year and forget about it unless it gets really cold. But we also usually supplement with wood heaters or room heaters. Huge house (3500 sq ft) too expensive to heat all of it to comfort zone all the time. We lower the heat to 60 and then heat the areas we are using.

We can burn through 100 gallons in 3 weeks or less(depending on how cold it is) if we heat everything up to comfort levels. So we don't. Now if we host a party or something we will. But otherwise we don't. And we live in the SE so it's normally warm. Don't get a lot of really cold temperatures.

This isn't like a 3 gallon (maybe 5) tank you hook up to your BBQ grill that have exchange cages at gas stations or grocery stores everywhere. (And you pay $20+ for the swap)
I use an 80lb bottle for my stove, which is good for 6 months. 20 gallons giver or take, $75

Forum List

Back