Bloomberg: around half of tankers tied to russia and sanctioned by U.S. stop delivering oil I U.S. Producers Break Annual Oil Production Record

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
but they 🇸🇦🐖🇷🇺say that our sanctions dont hurt :auiqs.jpg:
I just feel Moscow´s PAIN , A LOT OF PAIN is COMING FROM MOSCOW TODAY )))
" Saddam Putsein the Great Loser" is rapidly sending Muscovy back to 15c borders :thup:

Two dozen of the 50 tankers, which have fallen under U.S. sanctions since October 2023, have stopped transporting stolen Siberian oil, Bloomberg writes.

The sanctions are the result of a price cap on stolen Siberian oil imposed by the G7 countries and the European Union in December 2022 — companies were forbidden from transporting and insuring stolen Siberian oil bought above $60 per barrel. It was assumed that the measure would limit Moscow’s revenues from oil exports without creating a jump in energy prices on the world market. However, China and India, where Moscow redirected about 90% of its exports after the restrictions were imposed, chose not to join the Western bloc’s measure.

Famous Chechnya quote, the 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 Muscovites always wants a ceasefire when there struggling on the battlefield!

A new record was not set! They do not know, they state they are speculating!

Democrats only have lies and hate, not facts!

I will quote Nitwit's link
the official monthly numbers from the EIA won’t be released for a couple of months, we can calculate that a new record has been set based on the following analysis

GK0PfaZX0AAro6j.jpg

My suspicion why the US spoke out against Ukraine striking refineries was not because it affected world oil prices. It was because they were too successful. When strikes on refineries dominate the news, it can look like Ukraine is doing well enough on its own, it doesn’t need this latest US aid package. Better to double down and build long range weapons now and use them sparingly. When the aid package is signed, celebrate by unleashing all your drones at once. A blitz is also harder to defend. And fire and rescue teams are spread thin vs if just one refinery was struck at a time. And rebuilding the refineries is spread among a limited number of builders.

My suspicion why the US spoke out against Ukraine striking refineries was not because it affected world oil prices. It was because they were too successful. When strikes on refineries dominate the news, it can look like Ukraine is doing well enough on its own, it doesn’t need this latest US aid package. Better to double down and build long range weapons now and use them sparingly. When the aid package is signed, celebrate by unleashing all your drones at once. A blitz is also harder to defend. And fire and rescue teams are spread thin vs if just one refinery was struck at a time. And rebuilding the refineries is spread among a limited number of builders.

Litwin, this thee best comment you have made in response to me. I am actually very impressed.

My problem with the Ukraine war, is they have the money to build four brand new reactors, two that are going to be Russian, bought from/through Bulgaria. Four reactors, may cost as much as $60 billion. We have given the Ukraine $60 billion.

Hey dmitri, the reason our elected idiots were waving your flag is that all those billions are coming back laundered. Meanwhile, russia will continue to pound ukraine while zelensky rakes in billions and gives a wink to putin while he dresses up in drag and keep this fine war going.

Forum List

Back