GREAT!: Jobless Claims Lowest Since 1969...

Honey, once again, now let it sink in this time. Or maybe a sledge hammer is needed.
6.5 million are unemployed.
NO, no, no, Tramp says it is 96 million, and Tramp never lies according to Jim Jordan (R-Ohio)!!!!

JAN. 11, 2017 press conference
TRUMP: There will be a major border tax on these companies that are leaving and getting away with murder. And if our politicians had what it takes, they would have done this years ago. And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.

Lots of winning going on. Nice job President Trump. :thup:

The number of Americans filing unemployment benefits dropped to the lowest level in more than 48 years last week and the goods trade deficit tumbled in March on strong export growth...

U.S. business spending on equipment slowing; job market strong
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

It is good to see the Trump admin continuing the trend from the last 7 years.

View attachment 190054
Those were fake numbers until Trump was sworn in.

The BLS used to cook the books for Obama.

And even if they didn't cook the books, those were only burger flipping jobs anyways.

And even if they weren't burger flipping jobs, the were all part time jobs anyways.

And even if they weren't part time jobs, real unemployment was still over 40% anyways.

And even if real employment wasn't over 40%, the labor force participation rate was still at an all time low anyways.

And even if the labor force participation rate wasn't at an all time low, the numbers were fake anyways.

... rinse ... blather ... repeat ...

The number of Americans filing unemployment benefits dropped to the lowest level in more than 48 years last week and the goods trade deficit tumbled in March on strong export growth...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

View attachment 190054

And even if they didn't cook the books, those were only burger flipping jobs anyways.

And even if they weren't burger flipping jobs, the were all part time jobs anyways.

And even if they weren't part time jobs, real unemployment was still over 40% anyways.

And even if real employment wasn't over 40%, the labor force participation rate was still at an all time low anyways.

And even if the labor force participation rate wasn't at an all time low, the numbers were fake anyways.

Yes, those were the claims for the last 8 years. Do you really think repeating them now will have any effect? The Trump zealots are too brain dead to admit those things were being said by their man and them.

How about we just look at the numbers and quit with the stupid partisan sniping?

Fake News

Why are 172 million Americans out of the workforce?
How many times are you going to repeat that lie?
How come you didn't call that a lie when Trump said it?
Where did he state 172 million were looking for work?
I never said that
I said 172 million are not working

That is a FACT

Unemployed means not employed
Only 157 Americans are employed. The rest are unemployed

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

View attachment 190054

Yes, those were the claims for the last 8 years. Do you really think repeating them now will have any effect? The Trump zealots are too brain dead to admit those things were being said by their man and them.

How about we just look at the numbers and quit with the stupid partisan sniping?

Are you saying our President is a liar?
I will not stand for it

If he says BLS numbers are fake......they are FAKE

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

View attachment 190054

Calm down Snowflake. We know Democrat Fake News told ya the sky has fallen, but it really hasn't. There's lots of good news out there. Take care. :)

Because they choose not work for a multitude of reasons. Some are children, some are retired, some are stay at home parents, some are financially well off enough they do not need to work.
None of that mattered when Obama was president according to Tramp and his shill Russia Limbaugh. All that mattered was the "not in labor force" number was the "REAL" unemployment number.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.
It's quite telling that 88 million are not working but they're eating.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating.

May 02, 2014
RUSH: 92,594,000 Americans are not working. They're all eating.

May 21, 2015
RUSH: Here's the bottom line: 93 million Americans are not working, and they are all eating. I know I say that a lot. I say it a lot on purpose because I'm trying to make a point. Ninety-three million Americans not working but they're eating.

Because they choose not work for a multitude of reasons. Some are children, some are retired, some are stay at home parents, some are financially well off enough they do not need to work.
None of that mattered when Obama was president according to Tramp and his shill Russia Limbaugh. All that mattered was the "not in labor force" number was the "REAL" unemployment number.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating.

May 02, 2014

May 21, 2015
RUSH: Here's the bottom line: 93 million Americans are not working, and they are all eating. I know I say that a lot. I say it a lot on purpose because I'm trying to make a point. Ninety-three million Americans not working but they're eating.

You are right, none of that mattered then and it does not matter now. Do you really think any of the partisan zealtos are going to be like "Oh yeah, we did say that, our bad"? They will just pretend it never happened, that is the very nature of being a partisan zealot.

What good does it do to repeat it now?

Our President was just being honest with us when he said Obama’s claim of 6.8 million unemployed were not true

Trump was correct when he said that retirees, housewives, students, the handicapped needed to be considered unemployed

So, the REAL UNEMPLOYED number under Trump is 172 million

May 25, 2012

October 15, 2013

May 02, 2014

May 21, 2015

You are right, none of that mattered then and it does not matter now. Do you really think any of the partisan zealtos are going to be like "Oh yeah, we did say that, our bad"? They will just pretend it never happened, that is the very nature of being a partisan zealot.

The goalpost has been moved

Fake News

He said 105,000,000 people were unemployed and looking for work.

“Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. As high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent.” ~ Donald Trump, 2.9.2016

Analysis | 19 times Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good

May 25, 2012

October 15, 2013

May 02, 2014

May 21, 2015

The goalpost has been moved

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW who would have seen that coming? :290968001256257790-final:

That is what partisanship is all about, moving the goalpost to wherever it best fits your partisan view.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

View attachment 190054

And just ignore their blatant hypocrisy?

Why not hit them in their face with their hypocrisy pie AND the 8 year trend pie at the same time?

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2010_2018_all_period_M03_data.gif

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

View attachment 190054

Why not hit them in their face with their hypocrisy pie AND the 8 year trend pie at the same time?

Because they are oblivious to it. It is like throwing mud at a pig thinking it will care.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

View attachment 190054

Calm down Snowflake. We know Democrat Fake News told ya the sky has fallen, but it really hasn't. There's lots of good news out there. Take care. :)
LOLOL

That's not Democrat fake news -- it's Donald Trump/rightard fake news. All I did was remind you what Trump and the right was saying about unemployment before he became president.

And you're right, there is lots of good news out there which started about 8 years ago. Where have you been? :dunno:

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

View attachment 190054

Because they are oblivious to it. It is like throwing mud at a pig thinking it will care.
But what if it's fun throwing mud at the pig even if the pig is too stupid to care?

Haven't you ever tipped a cow?

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

View attachment 190054

LOLOL

That's not Democrat fake news -- it's Donald Trump/rightard fake news. All I did was remind you what Trump and the right was saying about unemployment before he became president.

And you're right, there is lots of good news out there which started about 8 years ago. Where have you been? :dunno:

Relax kid, i'm sure there will be some bad economic news for y'all hater wingnuts to celebrate at some point. But even then, the sky won't be falling. Sorry bout that. Take care.

Fake News

He said 105,000,000 people were unemployed and looking for work.

“Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. As high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent.” ~ Donald Trump, 2.9.2016

Analysis | 19 times Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good
Our President does not lie about things as important as this

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

View attachment 190054

LOLOL

Relax kid, i'm sure there will be some bad economic news for y'all hater wingnuts to celebrate at some point. But even then, the sky won't be falling. Sorry bout that. Take care.
Looks like you're nuts. I'm not looking for bad news. I've even given Trump kudos for the low unemployment rate.

So now what?

Forum List

Back