GREAT!: Jobless Claims Lowest Since 1969...

Only 157 million Americans are employed
Math not one of your strong points?

Oh Gawd, stop with the desperate trolling. 4.1% Unemployment, lowest in 18yrs, is good enough for most logical rational-thinking Americans. ;)

How do you get only 4.1 percent unemployed when there are only 157 million working?
You would need a workforce of 314 million to get 4 percent unemployment

:cuckoo:
You failed math didn’t you?

You're looking hysterically sad,moron

Ha yeah, he or she is in full Trolling-meltdown mode. 4.1% Unemployment, lowest in 18yrs, is pretty good to common sense rational-thinking Americans. But he or she doesn't have common sense, and obviously isn't very rational. I blame Democrat Fake News. It's rotting brains. ;)

Isn't it great to have a real President that understands economics instead of that worthless affirmative action "community organizer" Negro?

Fake News

Why are 172 million Americans out of the workforce?

Where did you pull that number out of? Your ass?

Why of course not.....

157 million in the workforce out of a population of 328 million

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Those lazy ass toddlers need to get a job!!!

Freeloaders

That is what Conservatives call them

No,those would be dependents halfwit.

Oh Gawd, stop with the desperate trolling. 4.1% Unemployment, lowest in 18yrs, is good enough for most logical rational-thinking Americans. ;)

How do you get only 4.1 percent unemployed when there are only 157 million working?
You would need a workforce of 314 million to get 4 percent unemployment

:cuckoo:
You failed math didn’t you?

You're looking hysterically sad,moron

Ha yeah, he or she is in full Trolling-meltdown mode. 4.1% Unemployment, lowest in 18yrs, is pretty good to common sense rational-thinking Americans. But he or she doesn't have common sense, and obviously isn't very rational. I blame Democrat Fake News. It's rotting brains. ;)
You have yet to provide proof of your fake 4.1 percent claim

Fake News

Why of course not.....

Freeloaders

No,those would be dependents halfwit.
Same thing

How many of the new jobs pay something in the low side like 50 grand and under? Should those count? I say no. But they Always do.
Trump provides mostly burger flipping jobs

That would have been your Boy Blunder's jobs, dipshit
yea....but...but....OBAMA

We are talking about Crooked Donnie

You're talking smack and everyone knows it.

I have backed my claims

All you have is smack

How many of the new jobs pay something in the low side like 50 grand and under? Should those count? I say no. But they Always do.

I have backed my claims

All you have is smack

You've done nothing of the sort, troll.

Here is the problem, like the vast majority of left loons you don't understand the numbers or how economics work. You type BS and get frustrated when you're laughed at

In short? You're dense

I have backed my claims

All you have is smack

Here is the problem, like the vast majority of left loons you don't understand the numbers or how economics work. You type BS and get frustrated when you're laughed at

In short? You're dense

Aww, go easy on em. They get cranky over any good news these days. They're like howling babies in need of a diaper change. They're desperate for some bad economic news. They really lost it when their Hitlery lost. I find it to be incredibly hilarious. I have fun with it. :)

I have backed my claims

All you have is smack

In short? You're dense

You folks need to get in tune with your messiah

Employment numbers are based on the total population .......that is the way Trump wanted it

I have backed my claims

All you have is smack

In short? You're dense

Aww, go easy on em. They get cranky over any good news these days. They're like howling babies in need of a diaper change. They're desperate for some bad economic news. They really lost it when their Hitlery lost. I find it to be incredibly hilarious. I have fun with it. :)
You spend too much time listening to SmellyIrishAss

Low paying jobs are why I forced all my
Kids to get a college degree. No hanging around no working a lower paying job no military etc. Once they had that degree then they had choices.

I have backed my claims

All you have is smack

In short? You're dense

You think you know economics? Man, that's good for a laugh.
Anytime, you'd like to have a one-on-one discussion about economics, I'd be game.

I have backed my claims

All you have is smack

In short? You're dense

Anytime, you'd like to have a one-on-one discussion about economics, I'd be game.

Degree in economics here, toad. Run along now...I've yet to see you post anything of value, PeeweeMan

I have backed my claims

All you have is smack

In short? You're dense

Degree in economics here, toad. Run along now...I've yet to see you post anything of value, PeeweeMan
Funny

Crooked Donnie has a degree in economics too......they must hand those things out like popcorn

Fake News

Why of course not.....

Freeloaders

You got that right! To the CON$, those toddlers are sucking off the government teat.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating. What does that mean? That's over 10 New York Cities that are not working. But they're eating, which means somebody's buying their sustenance, and that somebody is somebody else, is the government. They are eating.

Forum List

Back