GREAT!: Jobless Claims Lowest Since 1969...

Because they choose not work for a multitude of reasons. Some are children, some are retired, some are stay at home parents, some are financially well off enough they do not need to work.
None of that mattered when Obama was president according to Tramp and his shill Russia Limbaugh. All that mattered was the "not in labor force" number was the "REAL" unemployment number.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.
It's quite telling that 88 million are not working but they're eating.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating.

May 02, 2014
RUSH: 92,594,000 Americans are not working. They're all eating.

May 21, 2015
RUSH: Here's the bottom line: 93 million Americans are not working, and they are all eating. I know I say that a lot. I say it a lot on purpose because I'm trying to make a point. Ninety-three million Americans not working but they're eating.

You are right, none of that mattered then and it does not matter now. Do you really think any of the partisan zealtos are going to be like "Oh yeah, we did say that, our bad"? They will just pretend it never happened, that is the very nature of being a partisan zealot.

What good does it do to repeat it now?
The goalpost has been moved

You moved them 15 million in two comments :laughing0301:

Because they choose not work for a multitude of reasons. Some are children, some are retired, some are stay at home parents, some are financially well off enough they do not need to work.
None of that mattered when Obama was president according to Tramp and his shill Russia Limbaugh. All that mattered was the "not in labor force" number was the "REAL" unemployment number.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating.

May 02, 2014

May 21, 2015
RUSH: Here's the bottom line: 93 million Americans are not working, and they are all eating. I know I say that a lot. I say it a lot on purpose because I'm trying to make a point. Ninety-three million Americans not working but they're eating.

You are right, none of that mattered then and it does not matter now. Do you really think any of the partisan zealtos are going to be like "Oh yeah, we did say that, our bad"? They will just pretend it never happened, that is the very nature of being a partisan zealot.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW who would have seen that coming? :290968001256257790-final:

That is what partisanship is all about, moving the goalpost to wherever it best fits your partisan view.

I’m using the goalpost right where Trump left it

Unemployed means not employed. 172 million are not employed

4.1% Unemployment, lowest in 18yrs. I guess that's not good enough for some. But i'll take it. Good on Trump. :thup:

May 25, 2012

October 15, 2013

May 02, 2014

May 21, 2015

You moved them 15 million in two comments :laughing0301:
Link or admit you lie

4.1% Unemployment, lowest in 18yrs. I guess that's not good enough for some. But i'll take it. Good on Trump. :thup:

52 % are unemployed

You need to stop with your silliness....really

Only 157 million Americans are employed
Math not one of your strong points?

Oh Gawd, stop with the desperate trolling. 4.1% Unemployment, lowest in 18yrs, is good enough for most logical rational-thinking Americans. ;)

52 % are unemployed

Oh Gawd, stop with the desperate trolling. 4.1% Unemployment, lowest in 18yrs, is good enough for most logical rational-thinking Americans. ;)

How do you get only 4.1 percent unemployed when there are only 157 million working?
You would need a workforce of 314 million to get 4 percent unemployment

52 % are unemployed

How do you get only 4.1 percent unemployed when there are only 157 million working?

:cuckoo:

52 % are unemployed

You failed math didn’t you?

You're looking hysterically sad,moron

How many of the new jobs pay something in the low side like 50 grand and under? Should those count? I say no. But they Always do.

You're looking hysterically sad,moron
You have yet to prove my numbers wrong
I provided the proof you asked for

You just rely on your fabricated claims

Forum List

Back