Great Job Republicans! So much winning!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Republicans continue their win streak by once again failing to pass anything. They are on a roll!

Total control...7 years of saying we can do better and nothing. A big fat nothing. Not even Republicans will support it.

And now that they've not allowed any dems in the discussion and it failed miserably to pass the Republican controlled...everything. now they'll go back to what they always do...blame someone else for the failure AND say that the bill was super awesome...too awesome to vote for!!

Here's what you bought...a big ZONK!

Republicans continue their win streak by once again failing to pass anything. They are on a roll!

Total control...7 years of saying we can do better and nothing. A big fat nothing. Not even Republicans will support it.

And now that they've not allowed any dems in the discussion and it failed miserably to pass the Republican controlled...everything. now they'll go back to what they always do...blame someone else for the failure AND say that the bill was super awesome...too awesome to vote for!!

Yep. It's all the dem's fault. LOL.

Too much time has now passed to legislatively kill Obamacare. Once you start down the road with a new entitlement people quickly adapt to letting others subsidize their (insert government program here).
The only way going forward to kill Obamacare is for it to implode on it's own. Even that will likely only buy us some time before the inevitable single-payer.

I've said all along, once you start the handouts, it's nearly impossible to get rid of them. If you try to take the handouts away, people scream bloody murder and even GOP politicians know their job is on the line.
Another reason for term limits.

You are wrong ! It was 7 years of "we are going to repeal This mess." Then when they won it became "ohhh did I say repeal ? Cause I meant replace !"

Then it became "replace with something BETTER! Only without the pesky stuff that pays for it "

Stupid rubes ate it up. Here's the problem ...it's impossible ! You can't just have the good with no bad .

We've had a big zonk for the last 17 years. Where have you been hiding out?

Aww, look at you trying the old crab in a barrel technique. "Uhh, this is a zonk?...well, Everything is!! Woe is life"

Good job on at least admitting Republicans sold you a bag of shit and told you it was chocolate pudding!

Aww, look at you trying the old crab in a barrel technique. "Uhh, this is a zonk?...well, Everything is!! Woe is life"

Good job on at least admitting Republicans sold you a bag of shit and told you it was chocolate pudding!

I have no problem admitting the R's are worthless.

The problem is that the Republican party and its supporters think that everyone with an (R) after their name supports the exact same things and will ALL vote the same... this bill proves that's bupkiss. The Republican party is full of varying degrees of Conservatives, with some that support helping their constituents, to some that are very strict and do not want the federal government involved in health care whatsoever, and because of that, they can't come up with a bill that will satisfy them all to get their support to pass the bill, even with the nuclear option and the VP making the deciding vote.

Wow..that is a first...

giphy.gif

Wow..that is a first...

giphy.gif

Actually, no.

You are wrong ! It was 7 years of "we are going to repeal This mess." Then when they won it became "ohhh did I say repeal ? Cause I meant replace !"

Then it became "replace with something BETTER! Only without the pesky stuff that pays for it "

Stupid rubes ate it up. Here's the problem ...it's impossible ! You can't just have the good with no bad .

Next time the secret bill will only have 1 day to review before voting on it...

The problem is that the gop just wants to pass somthing just so they can say they passed somthing !

Improving healthcare is not their goal.

I know, with the caveat that if they are worthless then so is EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. Classy stuff

The problem is that the gop just wants to pass somthing just so they can say they passed somthing !

I am so glad that McConnell has to put his corrupt head back in his turtle shell... can't stand that guy. But I was seriously thinking that he would gut the whole thing..

I know, with the caveat that if they are worthless then so is EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. Classy stuff

Well, no. Both parties really are worthless. Look at the endless wars, horrible policies, lies by both parties since 2000. Im not assigning degrees of relevance to either.

Well, no. Both parties really are worthless. Look at the endless wars, horrible policies, lies by both parties since 2000. Im not assigning degrees of relevance to either.

Did I call it or what?

They'll pass a kidney stone and hold a cheering brown nosing rally with it in a glass case!

I was low on salt. Appreciate it!

Good luck ever getting a twisted leftist to compromise and agree to something like that.
EVERYONE else is wrong to them. They never can be in their own bloviated minds

(hint: it's why they're losing at everything they touch these days)

I'm on record in other thread. Go Govt payer. Finish it. There is no easy answer. Again, as long as left-wing wacko judges demand heart transplants, sex-changes, Free E-room for poor- criminals- illegals?

How do you pay for that? What sane country demands life-saving surgery for death row inmates? Lets Mexico send over the sickest in a taxicab to ER? the demoncrats, thats' who. 30 years of it. Want a bigger dick? No money? No problem. Wait till they add free dental.....oh they already did.

Forum List

Back