Great Job Republicans! So much winning!

We've had a big zonk for the last 17 years. Where have you been hiding out?

Aww, look at you trying the old crab in a barrel technique. "Uhh, this is a zonk?...well, Everything is!! Woe is life"

Good job on at least admitting Republicans sold you a bag of shit and told you it was chocolate pudding!

I have no problem admitting the R's are worthless.

I know, with the caveat that if they are worthless then so is EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. Classy stuff

Well, no. Both parties really are worthless. Look at the endless wars, horrible policies, lies by both parties since 2000. Im not assigning degrees of relevance to either.

Did I call it or what?

What exactly did you call? I just admonished 2 R's and a dem while omitting clinton from 1992-2000.

Republicans continue their win streak by once again failing to pass anything. They are on a roll!

Total control...7 years of saying we can do better and nothing. A big fat nothing. Not even Republicans will support it.

And now that they've not allowed any dems in the discussion and it failed miserably to pass the Republican controlled...everything. now they'll go back to what they always do...blame someone else for the failure AND say that the bill was super awesome...too awesome to vote for!!

Here's what you bought...a big ZONK!
I was low on salt. Appreciate it!

That girl sassy right there

Is it a victory for lefties when the GOP majority fails to pass much in six months due to democrat obstructionists while democrats lost almost every important election in the last eight years including 4 special elections after Trump was elected? Strange rationale.

Republicans continue their win streak by once again failing to pass anything. They are on a roll!

Total control...7 years of saying we can do better and nothing. A big fat nothing. Not even Republicans will support it.

And now that they've not allowed any dems in the discussion and it failed miserably to pass the Republican controlled...everything. now they'll go back to what they always do...blame someone else for the failure AND say that the bill was super awesome...too awesome to vote for!!

I was low on salt. Appreciate it!

That girl sassy right there
A second helping. You're too generous.

And while the GOP and the Trump supporters on this forum complain about government spending for health care... Republican Chavetz is on Capitol Hill cashing his huge pay check yet still complaining that representatives need an additional $2,500 a month stipend to help pay for their housing. :lmao:

These Republican fucks want to cut life saving health care from people, and in the back room at the same time are asking for MORE MONEY because they say they can't afford housing with their $200K a year job that gives them free health care and other benefits...

Is it a victory for lefties when the GOP majority fails to pass much in six months due to democrat obstructionists while democrats lost almost every important election in the last eight years including 4 special elections after Trump was elected? Strange rationale.
Democrats didn't obstruct shit. The GOP has more than enough members to pass legislation if they can pull their heads out of their asses long enough to do it.

Dumbass

Hmmm, if the GOP was won so much and is controlling so much in the last 8 years , when do they get the blame !?

The problem is that the gop just wants to pass somthing just so they can say they passed somthing !

Improving healthcare is not their goal.

I am so glad that McConnell has to put his corrupt head back in his turtle shell... can't stand that guy. But I was seriously thinking that he would gut the whole thing..

If the Republicans could--they would. To rescind an entire law would take a 60 Senate vote because of the monstrosity of the bill.

The problem is that the gop just wants to pass somthing just so they can say they passed somthing !

I am so glad that McConnell has to put his corrupt head back in his turtle shell... can't stand that guy. But I was seriously thinking that he would gut the whole thing..

If the Republicans could--they would. To rescind an entire law would take a 60 Senate vote because of the monstrosity of the bill.

No... they have been quoted as saying they just need the 50 and Pence's vote. In fact they are going to push THEIR bill through the House too without allowing the House to debate it or change it. They are somehow able to skip the reconciliation phase.

Democrats didn't obstruct shit. The GOP has more than enough members to pass legislation if they can pull their heads out of their asses long enough to do it.

Dumbass

Wow I am proud of you Gramps....:beer:

The problem is that the Republican party and its supporters think that everyone with an (R) after their name supports the exact same things and will ALL vote the same... this bill proves that's bupkiss. The Republican party is full of varying degrees of Conservatives, with some that support helping their constituents, to some that are very strict and do not want the federal government involved in health care whatsoever, and because of that, they can't come up with a bill that will satisfy them all to get their support to pass the bill, even with the nuclear option and the VP making the deciding vote.

Question: How many Senators did it take to pass Commie Care??

Dumbass

Wow I am proud of you Gramps....:beer:
Blow me. I'm always honest regardless of weather or not you were paying attention.

Many times it's better when the government does exactly that: nothing.

Look at what happened the eight years before Trump. Record debt--double since DumBama took over, millions more government dependents, household income barely up from the eight years before, and it took eight years to accomplish that.

The problem is that the Republican party and its supporters think that everyone with an (R) after their name supports the exact same things and will ALL vote the same... this bill proves that's bupkiss. The Republican party is full of varying degrees of Conservatives, with some that support helping their constituents, to some that are very strict and do not want the federal government involved in health care whatsoever, and because of that, they can't come up with a bill that will satisfy them all to get their support to pass the bill, even with the nuclear option and the VP making the deciding vote.

And you don't get it. At least the Republicans had a say in what went into Obamacare. Not a single Democrat has been a part of the process of creating Trumpcare. NONE. No hearings, and ZERO amendments proposed by Democrats. Obamacare had ONE HUNDRED HEARINGS and 161 Republican AMENDMENTS to it.

Do you understand the difference?

No... they have been quoted as saying they just need the 50 and Pence's vote. In fact they are going to push THEIR bill through the House too without allowing the House to debate it or change it. They are somehow able to skip the reconciliation phase.

They only need 51 Senate votes on fiscal matters. Everything else needs 60.

And you don't get it. At least the Republicans had a say in what went into Obamacare. Not a single Democrat has been a part of the process of creating Trumpcare. NONE. No hearings, and ZERO amendments proposed by Democrats. Obamacare had ONE HUNDRED HEARINGS and 161 Republican AMENDMENTS to it.

Do you understand the difference?

Do you understand that the Republicans wanted nothing to do with Commie Care? As for the measures they changed, they knew the disaster was likely going to pass, so they watered it down as much as they could. That doesn't mean they approved of it. It's why not one Republican voted for it.

Isn't it hilarious the GOP voted 60 times for repeal when they knew a repeal would never make it past the President's desk?

Remember that?

Now they have a President who promised to repeal ObamaCare literally on day one!

On day one!

So where's the repeal? :lol:

The rubes STILL have not caught on they have been massively hoaxed. Tremendously hoaxed. Sad.

Forum List

Back