News Alert: Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe Under Investigation For Possible Hatch Act Violations

God , do you freaks really believe hack sites like the gateway pundit !?

Yup, they do.

blackmen laughing.gif

McCabe looks like he might be investigated for going after Flynn for revenge.
God , do you freaks really believe hack sites like the gateway pundit !?

Looks like it's for real. Just getting out there. I just picked it up at Circa.

This would be a new investigation with the Hatch act violations but he's also under serious scrutiny for his role in investigation the Clinton emails and not recusing himself considering his wife was running for political office as a D and with major Clinton backers.

Good.

"Earlier this year, the Justice Department's inspector general announced a probe of the FBI's handling of the Clinton email investigation.

Among the points of inquiry was whether McCabe should have recused himself from the case because of his family's political ties.

Before McCabe was promoted to deputy FBI director, his wife, Jill, took money from Clinton ally and Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe's political action committee while running for state Senate."

The new acting FBI director is currently under investigation himself

The Swamp cannot be drained by hiring Swamp Rats. Drain it already.

All Bill Clinton did was get a blowjob and lie about cheating on his wife.

Obama never had any corruption.

obummers admin is one of the most corrupt on record. I voted for him the first time around because i believed him when he claimed it would be the most open and ethical. He lied.

Obama protected Reid and Castro from Hatch Act violations....but Barry isn't here anymore...

All Bill Clinton did was get a blowjob and lie about cheating on his wife.

Obama never had any corruption.
BS

Clinton misled / deceived under oath, attempting to strip an American of their right to a fair trial, was found in Contempt, and had his law license stripped.

Snowflakes can't be honest with themselves about their own party members.

That's called 'being in DENIAL'.

The time will come fairly soon when anonymous posters will be investigated for intentional misleading and libelous propaganda.

Forum List

Back