GREAT: February Jobs Blowout! -- Smashes Expectations...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Avoid hateful depressing Democrat Fake News, and you quickly see there is great news out there. WTG Mr. Prez! :dance:

Nonfarm payrolls increase by 313,000 in February vs. 200,000 est.

The economy added 313,000 jobs in February, crushing expectations, while the unemployment rate remained at 4.1 percent, according to a Labor Department report Friday that could help quell inflation fears.

Economists surveyed by Reuters had been expecting nonfarm payroll growth of 200,000 and the unemployment rate to decline one-tenth of a percent to 4 percent.

Stocks surged following the report, with the Dow industrials opening more than 150 points higher after being slightly negative before the news.

Construction jobs led the way, with 61,000 new positions, followed by retail and professional and business services (50,000 apiece), manufacturing (31,000) and financial activities (28,000). Health care added 19,000 while mining saw 9,000 new jobs...

Job growth just had another huge month, but wages were weak
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Avoid hateful depressing Democrat Fake News, and you quickly see there is great news out there. WTG Mr. Prez! :dance:

The economy added 313,000 jobs in February, crushing expectations, while the unemployment rate remained at 4.1 percent, according to a Labor Department report Friday that could help quell inflation fears.

Economists surveyed by Reuters had been expecting nonfarm payroll growth of 200,000 and the unemployment rate to decline one-tenth of a percent to 4 percent.

Stocks surged following the report, with the Dow industrials opening more than 150 points higher after being slightly negative before the news.

Construction jobs led the way, with 61,000 new positions, followed by retail and professional and business services (50,000 apiece), manufacturing (31,000) and financial activities (28,000). Health care added 19,000 while mining saw 9,000 new jobs...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Unemployment is a totally phony number.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I don't like how it's calculated either, I agree, but at least it's apples to apples with other administration.

Look at the wage growth though, and the number of people re-entering the market. 806,000 people, not since 1983 has this happened.

Correction: 806k entered labor force, not 850k

Last edited:

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I don't like how it's calculated either, I agree, but at last it's apples to apples with other administration.

Look at the wage growth though, and the number of people re-entering the market. 850,000 people, not since 1983 has this happened.
if you add it up, it's probably 40 percent if you think about it.

You'd think that all these self-professed "experts" would get tired of being proven wrong on a daily basis, about President Trump.

Yet they keep pushing their cart up the mountain. :cuckoo:

You'd think that all these self-professed "experts" would get tired of being proven wrong on a daily basis, about President Trump.

Yet they keep pushing their cart up the mountain. :cuckoo:

Bunch of fuckheads just like the lib trash on this forum.....just look at the positive news since trump took over it's incredible

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I don't like how it's calculated either, I agree, but at last it's apples to apples with other administration.

Look at the wage growth though, and the number of people re-entering the market. 850,000 people, not since 1983 has this happened.

Interesting observation.

Dayamn, I thought the title read February blowjobs......... Thanks for dashing my hopes........
It only now occured to me I thought of it as "blowjob" as well on the headline. And somehow I didn't find it odd. Just another Trump thread..:aug08_031:

anyone miss the good old days of 2009 when we were losing about 1 million jobs a month?

No, what we miss is 325,000 jobs created in July 2016 and 2.3 Million jobs for the entire last year Communist Community Organizer presided over.

Trump the big-bussinessman is trying, but just can't measure up, bless his tiny little heart.

GO TRUMP!!
GO AMERICA
DOWN with illegals/criminals/America haters/etc !!!

Forum List

Back