GREAT: February Jobs Blowout! -- Smashes Expectations...

Yeah, he sure is on a roll. Meanwhile, Democrat Fake News continues obsessing over a stripper who doesn't like him. Democrats have become so out of touch with reality. They may not experience all those coming Landslide election victories they boast about daily. Many folks are appalled by their behavior since Trump was elected. They've reached all time lows in attacking the man and his family.

Avoid hateful depressing Democrat Fake News, and you quickly see there is great news out there. WTG Mr. Prez! :dance:

Nonfarm payrolls increase by 313,000 in February vs. 200,000 est.

The economy added 313,000 jobs in February, crushing expectations, while the unemployment rate remained at 4.1 percent, according to a Labor Department report Friday that could help quell inflation fears.

Economists surveyed by Reuters had been expecting nonfarm payroll growth of 200,000 and the unemployment rate to decline one-tenth of a percent to 4 percent.

Stocks surged following the report, with the Dow industrials opening more than 150 points higher after being slightly negative before the news.

Construction jobs led the way, with 61,000 new positions, followed by retail and professional and business services (50,000 apiece), manufacturing (31,000) and financial activities (28,000). Health care added 19,000 while mining saw 9,000 new jobs...

Job growth just had another huge month, but wages were weak
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Unemployment is a totally phony number.

I don't like how it's calculated either, I agree, but at last it's apples to apples with other administration.

Look at the wage growth though, and the number of people re-entering the market. 850,000 people, not since 1983 has this happened.

Dumabass he is making fun of your rightwingers and your constant "phony numbers!!!" claims during Obama's admin (who had more job growth annually than Trump for 6 years straight)

Wage and LFPR numbers under Trump have been worse-to-indistinguishable from since-2014 trend under Obama.

LFPR is stuck around 63 and there has been right about ZERO growth in real median income since end of 2015.

6a00d83451b33869e201b8d29d9e21970c-500wi

saupload_median-household-income-in-21st-century-nominal-and-real-estimates-200001-thru-201801.png

Aw, sounds like a lotta angry butthurt. The Unemployment Rate is the lowest in 18yrs. African American and Hispanic Unemployment are at all-time lows. Trump's killin it. Deal with it.
Of course it is. It's been coming down for 8 years now....

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2010_2018_all_period_M02_data.gif

I'm salaried. I don't give a fuck about the hourly wage.

I guess this is a good thing, though. Still waiting for that other shoe to drop.

Avoid hateful depressing Democrat Fake News, and you quickly see there is great news out there. WTG Mr. Prez! :dance:

The economy added 313,000 jobs in February, crushing expectations, while the unemployment rate remained at 4.1 percent, according to a Labor Department report Friday that could help quell inflation fears.

Economists surveyed by Reuters had been expecting nonfarm payroll growth of 200,000 and the unemployment rate to decline one-tenth of a percent to 4 percent.

Stocks surged following the report, with the Dow industrials opening more than 150 points higher after being slightly negative before the news.

Construction jobs led the way, with 61,000 new positions, followed by retail and professional and business services (50,000 apiece), manufacturing (31,000) and financial activities (28,000). Health care added 19,000 while mining saw 9,000 new jobs...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I don't like how it's calculated either, I agree, but at last it's apples to apples with other administration.

Look at the wage growth though, and the number of people re-entering the market. 850,000 people, not since 1983 has this happened.

Dumabass he is making fun of your rightwingers and your constant "phony numbers!!!" claims during Obama's admin (who had more job growth annually than Trump for 6 years straight)

Wage and LFPR numbers under Trump have been worse-to-indistinguishable from since-2014 trend under Obama.

LFPR is stuck around 63 and there has been right about ZERO growth in real median income since end of 2015.

saupload_median-household-income-in-21st-century-nominal-and-real-estimates-200001-thru-201801.png

Aw, sounds like a lotta angry butthurt. The Unemployment Rate is the lowest in 18yrs. African American and Hispanic Unemployment are at all-time lows. Trump's killin it. Deal with it.

And still going down. Maybe running on raising unemployment is what the Democrats can do.

I'm salaried. I don't give a fuck about the hourly wage.

I guess this is a good thing, though. Still waiting for that other shoe to drop.
Did the first shoe fall on your head?

Yikes ...
Damn right,:eek-52: it could be serious.

If you're randomly going to insult someone, at least try and do better than that, my man. Sounds like something a petulant third-grader screams at an adult during a temper tantrum.

And still going down. Maybe running on raising unemployment is what the Democrats can do.

Lol maybe you should run on stupid. Where do you think it’s going down to??? 3%? :rolleyes:

Trump’s problem is that at full employment Obama handed off to him too good of an economy.

Last edited:

Oh?

How many Democrat presidents can you name who left office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started?

I can't name any.

How many Republican presidents can you name who left office with the unemployment rate lower than when they started?

I can name only one.

Seems to me your post is completely ass backwards.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

You've unintentionally or intentionally omitted a few years there. It actually spiked pretty high under Bush and Obama. I think it got up to around 10% under Obama. And of course they both left Trump a $21Trillion Debt nightmare as well.

So all that considered, i think Trump is killin it bigtime. The lowest Unemployment Rate in 18yrs and historic low African American and Hispanic Unemployment is something to be proud of.

Last edited:

Lol maybe you should run on stupid. Where do you think it’s going down to??? 3%? :rolleyes:

Trump’s problem is that at full employment Obama handed off to him too good of an economy.

Oh man, only a Democrat Useful Idiot could think a lowest Unemployment Rate in 18yrs and historic low African American/Hispanic unemployment is 'Bad News.' Crazy Mofos fo sho. :cuckoo:

Oh man, only a Democrat Useful Idiot could think a lowest Unemployment Rate in 18yrs and historic low African American/Hispanic unemployment is 'Bad News.' Crazy Mofos fo sho. :cuckoo:

Fucking moron, quote me saying that it is bad news.

Oh?

How many Democrat presidents can you name who left office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started?

I can't name any.

How many Republican presidents can you name who left office with the unemployment rate lower than when they started?

I can name only one.

Ready for my answer? Who fucking cares?

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Trump will win biggest landslide in history.

Oh?

I can't name any.

I can name only one.

Ready for my answer? Who fucking cares?
You did until I demonstrated how moronic your statement was. :badgrin:

You'd think that all these self-professed "experts" would get tired of being proven wrong on a daily basis, about President Trump.

Yet they keep pushing their cart up the mountain. :cuckoo:
not over.jpg

You've unintentionally or intentionally omitted a few years there. It actually spiked pretty high under Bush and Obama. I think it got up to around 10% under Obama. And of course they both left Trump a $21Trillion Debt nightmare as well.

So all that considered, i think Trump is killin it bigtime. The lowest Unemployment Rate in 18yrs and historic low African American and Hispanic Unemployment is something to be proud of.
They all look real worried about it...

Forum List

Back