GREAT: February Jobs Blowout! -- Smashes Expectations...

Dayamn, I thought the title read February blowjobs......... Thanks for dashing my hopes........
It only now occured to me I thought of it as "blowjob" as well on the headline. And somehow I didn't find it odd. Just another Trump thread..:aug08_031:
Why don't you start an anti Frump thread, I like watching partisan shit fights. :thup:
I'm not anti trump if that's what you're referring. I find Trump irrelevant. He is no longer himself. + I can't reason with this crowd, or any crowd:50:shit gets nasty

Avoid hateful depressing Democrat Fake News, and you quickly see there is great news out there. WTG Mr. Prez! :dance:

Nonfarm payrolls increase by 313,000 in February vs. 200,000 est.

The economy added 313,000 jobs in February, crushing expectations, while the unemployment rate remained at 4.1 percent, according to a Labor Department report Friday that could help quell inflation fears.

Economists surveyed by Reuters had been expecting nonfarm payroll growth of 200,000 and the unemployment rate to decline one-tenth of a percent to 4 percent.

Stocks surged following the report, with the Dow industrials opening more than 150 points higher after being slightly negative before the news.

Construction jobs led the way, with 61,000 new positions, followed by retail and professional and business services (50,000 apiece), manufacturing (31,000) and financial activities (28,000). Health care added 19,000 while mining saw 9,000 new jobs...

Job growth just had another huge month, but wages were weak
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Unemployment is a totally phony number.

I don't like how it's calculated either, I agree, but at last it's apples to apples with other administration.

Look at the wage growth though, and the number of people re-entering the market. 850,000 people, not since 1983 has this happened.

Interesting observation.
Especially since it's not true.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Dayamn, I thought the title read February blowjobs......... Thanks for dashing my hopes........
It only now occured to me I thought of it as "blowjob" as well on the headline. And somehow I didn't find it odd. Just another Trump thread..:aug08_031:
Why don't you start an anti Frump thread, I like watching partisan shit fights. :thup:
I'm not anti trump if that's what you're referring. I find Trump irrelevant. He is no longer himself. + I can't reason with this crowd, or any crowd:50:shit gets nasty
Nasty? Hell it's funny, it's like watching a bunch of retarded kids beat each other with Nurf bats........ :lol:

GO TRUMP!!
GO AMERICA
DOWN with illegals/criminals/America haters/etc !!!
Trump is an illegally acting america hating criminal. Etc.
Obama hates America --not Trump
Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country
Michelle Obama's 'Proud' Remarks
he grew up in Indonesia--not America

Avoid hateful depressing Democrat Fake News, and you quickly see there is great news out there. WTG Mr. Prez! :dance:

The economy added 313,000 jobs in February, crushing expectations, while the unemployment rate remained at 4.1 percent, according to a Labor Department report Friday that could help quell inflation fears.

Economists surveyed by Reuters had been expecting nonfarm payroll growth of 200,000 and the unemployment rate to decline one-tenth of a percent to 4 percent.

Stocks surged following the report, with the Dow industrials opening more than 150 points higher after being slightly negative before the news.

Construction jobs led the way, with 61,000 new positions, followed by retail and professional and business services (50,000 apiece), manufacturing (31,000) and financial activities (28,000). Health care added 19,000 while mining saw 9,000 new jobs...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I don't like how it's calculated either, I agree, but at last it's apples to apples with other administration.

Look at the wage growth though, and the number of people re-entering the market. 850,000 people, not since 1983 has this happened.

Dumabass he is making fun of your rightwingers and your constant "phony numbers!!!" claims during Obama's admin (who had more job growth annually than Trump for 6 years straight)

Wage and LFPR numbers under Trump have been worse-to-indistinguishable from since-2014 trend under Obama.

LFPR is stuck around 63 and there has been right about ZERO growth in real median income since end of 2015.

6a00d83451b33869e201b8d29d9e21970c-500wi

saupload_median-household-income-in-21st-century-nominal-and-real-estimates-200001-thru-201801.png

Last edited:
GO TRUMP!!
GO AMERICA
Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
I know Obama doesn't hate Trump. But it has little relevance if he did..:71: It's like debating about who's funnier Donald Duck or Daffy Duck.

GO TRUMP!!
GO AMERICA
I know Obama doesn't hate Trump. But it has little relevance if he did..:71: It's like debating about who's funnier Donald Duck or Daffy Duck.
???

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
It certainly was under Obama. Did you complain then?

GO TRUMP!!
GO AMERICA
Obama is full of hate, and it has trickled down to his supporters.

GO TRUMP!!
GO AMERICA
Obama is full of hate, and it has trickled down to his supporters.
Yes... wait, how's that?:26: He's a kind man. But not smart enough. He was fooled. I've been fooled similarly as he was by Putin. Difference is I wasn't a president and no one gives a crap. No one gets it. It's nerve wrecking.:102:

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
This phoney number can be taken on many ways but Trump uses the wrong numbers. I mean he literally says absurd numbers and connects them with obscure subjects creating a very confusing load of bs which the MSM then begins to pull apart only fourth of them relizing that the numbers were fake. Basically Trump is just creating mess to clean up.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Why would I? That was a bullshit comment. The numbers are calculated the same way now as they were then.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Why would I? That was a bullshit comment. The numbers are calculated the same way now as they were then.

Prove it then.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Prove it then.
It’s not up to me to prove a negative. If you’re claiming the BLS methodologies have changed, that’s on you to prove.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

yea, but.....we need 32 bathrooms!

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Prove it then.
It’s not up to me to prove a negative. If you’re claiming the BLS methodologies have changed, that’s on you to prove.
You have proven "negative" all by yourself.

Great job report numbers, especially when considering the already low unemployment rate.

I'm now retired but holding off the next 2 1/2 years until I can start collecting my Social Security at full retirement age. Until then keep up the good work, I'm proud of you all.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Dumabass he is making fun of your rightwingers and your constant "phony numbers!!!" claims during Obama's admin (who had more job growth annually than Trump for 6 years straight)

Wage and LFPR numbers under Trump have been worse-to-indistinguishable from since-2014 trend under Obama.

LFPR is stuck around 63 and there has been right about ZERO growth in real median income since end of 2015.

6a00d83451b33869e201b8d29d9e21970c-500wi

saupload_median-household-income-in-21st-century-nominal-and-real-estimates-200001-thru-201801.png

Aw, sounds like a lotta angry butthurt. The Unemployment Rate is the lowest in 18yrs. African American and Hispanic Unemployment are at all-time lows. Trump's killin it. Deal with it.

Last edited:
You'd think that all these self-professed "experts" would get tired of being proven wrong on a daily basis, about President Trump.

Yet they keep pushing their cart up the mountain. :cuckoo:

Bunch of fuckheads just like the lib trash on this forum.....just look at the positive news since trump took over it's incredible

Now imagine how well things would be going if they stopped attacking Trump and supported our president.

Forum List

Back