Great Cartoon that says it all about "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"...

August 5, 2008

After firing over 300 gay translators under the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," which prevents gay and lesbian personnel from serving openly, the military is now preparing to offer retention bonuses of up to $150,000 to those who remain, as the Christian Science Monitor reported Tuesday. The policy that put the military in such a "moronic" position remains in place, as costs to replace the translators, in bonuses alone, could reach $45 million.

"George Bush has told us for seven years that Iraq is the front line in the 'War on Terror.' John McCain has screamed it at us for seven months and talked about needing to keep an American presence there from anywhere from a month to a millennium.

But we're kicking out Arabic translators who want to stay, while we're offering $150,000 to the ones who want to leave."

"The U.S. military, the presidential administration, and our nation as a whole are officially more afraid of American gays than of Middle East terrorists".

"That is insane."

PageOneQ | America fears gays more than terrorists

Sunni: The difference between you and today's military is you would have never stepped up unless you were drafted to fight. I highly doubt you were even in the military.. and if you were I bet you weren't in a combat arms MOS.

You have yet to make one valid argument as to why homosexuals shouldn't serve. Why don't you fill us all in?

Sunni: The difference between you and today's military is you would have never stepped up unless you were drafted to fight. I highly doubt you were even in the military.. and if you were I bet you weren't in a combat arms MOS.

You have yet to make one valid argument as to why homosexuals shouldn't serve. Why don't you fill us all in?
Yes, I was drafted, and yes, I was in a conbat MOS

To begin with, homosexuals are mentally defective and have no place serving next to normal soldiers.

They disrupt unit cohesion and are prone to carrying many infectious diseases.

They are tend to be highly emotional and couldn't be counted on to handle the high stress of combat.

Thus endangering the other soldiers around them.

Yes, I was drafted, and yes, I was in a conbat MOS

To begin with, homosexuals are mentally defective and have no place serving next to normal soldiers.

They disrupt unit cohesion and are prone to carrying many infectious diseases.

They are tend to be highly emotional and couldn't be counted on to handle the high stress of combat.

Thus endangering the other soldiers around them.

Cite your source.

No shit for brains, I compared both to your term of "defying natural design".

Angry much?... If you can't have a Mature Discussion about Controversial Subjects, then maybe you should Find something else to do with your Free Time. ;)

:)

peace...

Here is a clue for the world's most clueless man, calling you shit for brains isn't anger, it is stating fact. ;)

:cuckoo:

piece...

Sure it isn't, Dingleberry!... :rofl:

:)

peace...

I don't personally know any fags.

Yet, all you have to do is turn on just about any TV show and there they are.

All limp wristed and swishing around.

Talking with a lisp and crying over anything.

Who would want to go into combat with a soldier this emotionally unstable??

Plus, everyone knows they are a walking disease container.

If a homo soilder had been shot and was bleeding profusely next to me.

I might hand him a few bandages.

But I sure wouldn't trying to stop the bleeding and apply a field dressing.

I am not going to risk being infected by what ever disease he is carrying.

I don't personally know any fags.

Yet, all you have to do is turn on just about any TV show and there they are.

All limp wristed and swishing around.

Talking with a lisp and crying over anything.

Who would want to go into combat with a soldier this emotionally unstable??

Plus, everyone knows they are a walking disease container.

If a homo soilder had been shot and was bleeding profusely next to me.

I might hand him a few bandages.

But I sure wouldn't trying to stop the bleeding and apply a field dressing.

I am not going to risk being infected by what ever disease he is carrying.

I guess that is another "valid" argument?

When you are 12 klicks from the nearest support, coordinates for fire support are not mapped, fast movers are 15-20 minutes out and the gooks have lit up the perimeter no one cared if the guy next to you was gay.
Gays. What a non issue.

Figured you would translate the cartoon for those posting in this thread that were too daft to realize it? ;)

Forum List

Back