Great Cartoon that says it all about "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"...

2010-02-09-humor-mrz020810dAPR.jpg

The thing about repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" doesn't make it mandatory to tell.

So unless the commanding officer has gaydar, he won't know who is in the closet.

So then why Change it?...

:)

peace...

The thing about repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" doesn't make it mandatory to tell.

So unless the commanding officer has gaydar, he won't know who is in the closet.

So then why Change it?...

Why not change it?

It's sort of moot either way.

Then don't... Or ask those who have Volunteered to Give up some of thier Rights to Join the Military how they Feel about it.

Put it to an Anonymous Vote Amongst those Serving in ALL Branches.

peace...

It's a Choice made of "Free Will" (Mostly) or it is a Mental Defect (Sometimes).

It Defies our Natural Design...

If Homosexuals were Equipped NOT to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex, then I Might Entertain your View.

peace...

My sister is a lesbian and my best friend from college is gay. I can assure you that neither of them "chose" to be gay and neither has a mental "defect". Does it defy our "natural design"? Perhaps, but no more than my diabetes does.

You just Compared a Sexual Deviancy to a Disease... Just so you Know.

peace...

No shit for brains, I compared both to your term of "defying natural design".

My sister is a lesbian and my best friend from college is gay. I can assure you that neither of them "chose" to be gay and neither has a mental "defect". Does it defy our "natural design"? Perhaps, but no more than my diabetes does.

peace...

Angry much?... If you can't have a Mature Discussion about Controversial Subjects, then maybe you should Find something else to do with your Free Time. ;)

peace...

When you are 12 klicks from the nearest support, coordinates for fire support are not mapped, fast movers are 15-20 minutes out and the gooks have lit up the perimeter no one cared if the guy next to you was gay.
Gays. What a non issue.
You talk like a former VNV.

All I know is that we had NO homos in our unit.

If we ever did.

The first time we had a fire fight, gooks on the wire, or went into a hot LZ

Well, friendly fire happens sometimes. :doubt:

that is the kind of shit that should get you court martialed and hung. It's pretty sad that a muslim serving in the military would be quick to rationalize killing fellow soldiers based on a personal variable that has nothing to do with fighting an enemy.. especially in an age where OUR ENEMIES TEND TO BE MUSLIM.

When you are 12 klicks from the nearest support, coordinates for fire support are not mapped, fast movers are 15-20 minutes out and the gooks have lit up the perimeter no one cared if the guy next to you was gay.
Gays. What a non issue.
You talk like a former VNV.

All I know is that we had NO homos in our unit.

If we ever did.

The first time we had a fire fight, gooks on the wire, or went into a hot LZ

Well, friendly fire happens sometimes. :doubt:

You just suggested you killed fellow soldiers Veitnam.

I suggest this poster be turned into the authorities for this admision.

that is the kind of shit that should get you court martialed and hung. It's pretty sad that a muslim serving in the military would be quick to rationalize killing fellow soldiers based on a personal variable that has nothing to do with fighting an enemy.. especially in an age where OUR ENEMIES TEND TO BE MUSLIM.

Never said that I would do anything.

But I can assure you there were many soldies who would make their combat unit homo free.

But I can assure you there were many soldies who would make their combat unit homo free.

ironic given that there are many who would also make their unit MUSLIM FREE. think about it.

peace...

Angry much?... If you can't have a Mature Discussion about Controversial Subjects, then maybe you should Find something else to do with your Free Time. ;)

peace...

Here is a clue for the world's most clueless man, calling you shit for brains isn't anger, it is stating fact. ;)

:cuckoo:

piece...

You are a disgrace to the uniform.

Forum List

Back