Gratitude

I am thankful for all the things that have come to me through the grace of God, i.e., my time on this Earth, the love of a good woman, and thankful for being born an American.

What are you most thankful for?

For me, it's having precious human life.

At USMB, I am most thankful for the Ignore option.

In real life, I am most thankful for my courage and independence from anything outside the present.

" A generous heart, kind speech, and compassion are the things which renew humanity."- Buddha

• Banned

In real life, I am most thankful for my courage and independence from anything outside the present.

" A generous heart, kind speech, and compassion are the things which renew humanity."- Buddha

At USMB, I'm most grateful that I don't live next door to any of the posters. In real life, I'm most grateful to having a precious human life. Not just ordinary human life, but precious human life.

Nice Buddha quote.

too much to list

but at the moment, i'm thankful the swap crickets are back at night with their spring song ~S~

At USMB, I'm most grateful that I don't live next door to any of the posters. In real life, I'm most grateful to having a precious human life. Not just ordinary human life, but precious human life.

Nice Buddha quote.

Isn't that not-so-subtle hate speech ?

Nice Buddha quote.

Isn't that not-so-subtle hate speech ?

How is that post hate speech? Explain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back