Graham says US will botcott Olympics if NK attends

Lindsey Graham is calling for a boycott of the Olympics if NK attends.

Great way to shove politics into an event meant to avoid politics.

He's wrong. Can't do that. It would only send the signal that they can bully the USA around and chase us off! What to do instead is go around back, kidnap all of the NK athletes during the Olympics so they all disappear and NK wins no events, then send them back to Little Kim all brain dead.

and i think that the Boycott decision is in The TRUMPS hands isn't it ?? To me the 'norks' are enemies . I don't know why the USA would play games with them . I do see this as a wedge issue that the 'norks' shouldn't be allowed to use . [imo]
The Olympics are international.
------------------------------------------------------ so what BPriester .
Deal with it or go back to the Kindergarden.

Who is Graham
-------------------------------- a 'senator' Hal .
HE is also a scared wussy if North Korean 4 feet tall fatheads scare him
------------------------------------ yeah , he is a wussy , normally he is called 'missy' or 'prancer' or 'linda' by everyone i know . That being said ' lindsey graham is just advocating an action that i agree with and it might happen as the President Trump will decide i suppose Hal .

Last edited:
and i think that the Boycott decision is in The TRUMPS hands isn't it ?? To me the 'norks' are enemies . I don't know why the USA would play games with them . I do see this as a wedge issue that the 'norks' shouldn't be allowed to use . [imo]
--------------------------------------------- i suppose that its up to President Trump BPreister

--------------------------------------------- i suppose that its up to President Trump BPreister
Imagine an Olympics without Russia and the US - laaaaaaaame.

-------------------------------- ------------- lame , ok with me as i think that that would the goal BPriester .

-------------------------------- ------------- lame , ok with me as i think that that would the goal BPriester .
Yeah, it was always about to be lame and slow...

Olympics are about sports..not politics. Graham can stay home and stfu.

They were once, but not now. I recall a couple of boycotts; one by the US and the next by the USSR. There is no way I'd want NK to benefit from the propaganda generated by an Olympics. However, I don't support a boycott; I would support giving NK athletes asylum.

Greg

Calling for a boycott by a person who has no power to create one is not "saying the US will boycott"

A lying title, what i expect from a shitposter such as yourself.

Lindsey Graham is a piece of shit and I hope the athletes tell him to kiss their ass if they tell them not to compete.

Typical fucking conservative thinking these days.

So progressives have never called for a boycott of the olympics?

We should want the NK athletes to attend. It will be good for them to see the freedom and standard of living that the people of SK have.

We can also see the fear on their faces if they lose to US or South Korean athletes.

I like the olympics. Especially the skiing stuff. And snow boarding flippety flops. Ice skating is cool too.

Don't forget Curling!

I tried curling once but the wand kept melting the ice.

12468774_Alt02

Greg

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-3_10-43-52.jpeg
    upload_2018-1-3_10-43-52.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 21

Fewer drug cheats!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back