Graham says US will botcott Olympics if NK attends

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Lindsey Graham is calling for a boycott of the Olympics if NK attends.

Great way to shove politics into an event meant to avoid politics.

Lindsey Graham is a piece of shit and I hope the athletes tell him to kiss their ass if they tell them not to compete.

Typical fucking conservative thinking these days.

Olympics are about sports..not politics. Graham can stay home and stfu.

feck the 'olympic' , i can't stand the waste of time . And 'linda graham' is correct this time even though he is a waste of space , imo .

Last edited:
We should want the NK athletes to attend. It will be good for them to see the freedom and standard of living that the people of SK have.

Last edited:
Lindsey Graham is calling for a boycott of the Olympics if NK attends.

Great way to shove politics into an event meant to avoid politics.

I think it is a bad idea to boycott the Olympics under any circumstance (unless it is unsafe for the athletes). We are not Muslim terrorists from the Middle East, we don’t boycott for nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I would like to watch our well fed healthy athletes kick the crap out of NK's starving athletes....

The North Korean athletes are building nukes in defiance of international law. They plan on nuking their track and field opponents to win the gold.

I would like to watch our well fed healthy athletes kick the crap out of NK's starving athletes....
---------------------------------- i don't follow ANY sports so i don;t know but is it well fed and maybe doped up athletes eh Rambunctious ??

Last edited:
The North Korean athletes are building nukes in defiance of international law. They plan on nuking their track and field opponents to win the gold.
north-korea-nuke-backpacks-2.jpg

and i think that the Boycott decision is in The TRUMPS hands isn't it ?? To me the 'norks' are enemies . I don't know why the USA would play games with them . I do see this as a wedge issue that the 'norks' shouldn't be allowed to use . [imo]

and i think that the Boycott decision is in The TRUMPS hands isn't it ?? To me the 'norks' are enemies . I don't know why the USA would play games with them . I do see this as a wedge issue that the 'norks' shouldn't be allowed to use . [imo]
The Olympics are international.

Lindsey Graham is a piece of shit and I hope the athletes tell him to kiss their ass if they tell them not to compete.

Typical fucking conservative thinking these days.

Yet it is you leftist scumbags that call for boycotting everything

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fuck, not another brain dead Trump zealot that cannot tell left from right? Where they fuck do you all come from?

I like the olympics. Especially the skiing stuff. And snow boarding flippety flops. Ice skating is cool too.

The Olympics are international.
------------------------------------------------------ so what BPriester .

Forum List

Back