Graham says US will botcott Olympics if NK attends

Lindsey Graham is calling for a boycott of the Olympics if NK attends.

Great way to shove politics into an event meant to avoid politics.
Who is Graham
-------------------------------- a 'senator' Hal .
HE is also a scared wussy if North Korean 4 feet tall fatheads scare him
------------------------------------ yeah , he is a wussy , normally he is called 'missy' or 'prancer' or 'linda' by everyone i know . That being said ' lindsey graham is just advocating an action that i agree with and it might happen as the President Trump will decide i suppose Hal .
Why would you want American athletes to run away from these turds?

You have no idea what the Olympics even is, if you did you would not advocate backing down, not ever

feck the norks and the 'sorks' , don't treat the 'norks' as anything but the enemy Hal !! The 'olympics' is simply foolishness Hal .

not a big deal though , President Trump will do as he thinks best .

Lindsey Graham is a piece of shit and I hope the athletes tell him to kiss their ass if they tell them not to compete.

Typical fucking conservative thinking these days.

Democrats boycott Olympics = good (Jimmy Carter)

Republicans boycott Olympics = bad

What else is new with lefty hypocrites

Who the fuck said it was good when the fucking peanut farmer did it?

You stupid, fucking bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Democrats.

Greg

We should want the NK athletes to attend. It will be good for them to see the freedom and standard of living that the people of SK have.

We can also see the fear on their faces if they lose to US or South Korean athletes.

They'd be heroes for standing defiant to the decadent West and GREAT SATAN and stuff.

Greg

Kim Jong Un doesn't strike me as the type that appreciates effort.

He only allows footage of NK athletes until they start losing; then they go to talking heads praising Rocket Boy. Typical propaganda pieces.

The only thing they share is extremism. The real issue is calling anyone not of your own political persuasion far anything.

I call it like I see it. I am not much of one for PC crap. If the truth hurts people's feelings then they should change.

And which side of the aisle is currently promoting most of the PC crap?

Pretty even, they just go about it in different ways.

The only thing they share is extremism. The real issue is calling anyone not of your own political persuasion far anything.

I call it like I see it. I am not much of one for PC crap. If the truth hurts people's feelings then they should change.

Pretty even, they just go about it in different ways.

Wrong. There are very few people on the right calling for the silencing of opponents, or saying there is no debate on give topics.

Which side supports the racists & bigots? YOUR side.

'Quit whining that you can say racist shit & get away with it.

When you idiots call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney (including him) a racist and a bigot, the words lose all meaning.

Show one post where I support actual racists. And by support I mean "support their views" not support their right to free speech and assembly.

Again the word "bigot" also applies to idiots like you when you go after religious people and try to ruin them over a freaking cake.

Lindsey Graham is calling for a boycott of the Olympics if NK attends.

Great way to shove politics into an event meant to avoid politics.
Who is Graham
-------------------------------- a 'senator' Hal .
HE is also a scared wussy if North Korean 4 feet tall fatheads scare him
------------------------------------ yeah , he is a wussy , normally he is called 'missy' or 'prancer' or 'linda' by everyone i know . That being said ' lindsey graham is just advocating an action that i agree with and it might happen as the President Trump will decide i suppose Hal .
Why would you want American athletes to run away from these turds?

You have no idea what the Olympics even is, if you did you would not advocate backing down, not ever
--------------------------------------------------- where are you from Hal .

When you idiots call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney (including him) a racist and a bigot, the words lose all meaning.

Show one post where I support actual racists. And by support I mean "support their views" not support their right to free speech and assembly.

Again the word "bigot" also applies to idiots like you when you go after religious people and try to ruin them over a freaking cake.

No, they don't lose meaning. They don't mean anything to you & your ilk because racism & bigotry are so inbred into your very being.

'If you can't talk without using slurs, maybe you should just shut the fuck up.

And BTW, If a bigoted POS wants to run a bakery, they should be smart enough to know the law. The law says you can't discriminate.

Yet another example of your support for bigots & racists.

No, they don't lose meaning. They don't mean anything to you & your ilk because racism & bigotry are so inbred into your very being.

Yes, they do. Again prove I am a racist like Mcgarrett, Tank and all the other REAL racists on this board.

make me shut up, you pussy little bitch.

And BTW, If a bigoted POS wants to run a bakery, they should be smart enough to know the law. The law says you can't discriminate.

Appeal to authority. you just can't say "the law is the law" and think that ends the debate.

The fact is the law shouldn't be applied in this case, because a persons religious freedom regarding a contracted non critical easily replaceable service is not overridden by someone's butthurt and 15 minutes spent finding another baker.

You think it's OK because of your own bigotry towards religious people. The same smarmy completely undeserved sense of self-importance all progressive share.

I support a person's 1st amendment rights, even if I don't agree on how they exercise them.

You on the other hand support government tyranny when it aligns with your own moral and political viewpoints.

You are nothing more than a cowardly thug.

Yes, they do. Again prove I am a racist like Mcgarrett, Tank and all the other REAL racists on this board.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tough Talk there Mr Bigot supporter. I m soooooooo afraid. Not.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tough Talk there Mr Bigot supporter. I m soooooooo afraid. Not.

you are the one telling me to shut up, and made the initial "mr big boy" theat. I am merely replying.

Supporting 1st amendment rights means supporting everyone's 1st amendment rights. Otherwise you are just a poseur.

Appeal to authority. you just can't say "the law is the law" and think that ends the debate.

The fact is the law shouldn't be applied in this case, because a persons religious freedom regarding a contracted non critical easily replaceable service is not overridden by someone's butthurt and 15 minutes spent finding another baker.

You think it's OK because of your own bigotry towards religious people. The same smarmy completely undeserved sense of self-importance all progressive share.

I support a person's 1st amendment rights, even if I don't agree on how they exercise them.

You on the other hand support government tyranny when it aligns with your own moral and political viewpoints.

You are nothing more than a cowardly thug.

Any anti-discrimination law applied to private citizens is unconstitutional.

The constitution prohibits the government from discriminatory practices, but no where does it give the government the power to impose those restrictions on private entities

Forum List

Back