Graham says US will botcott Olympics if NK attends

Russia has been banned from participating for drug use, haven't they?

That's the Winter Olympics I think but their athletes can participate under the Olympic Flag is they can prove that they are clean.

Greg

Lindsey Graham is a piece of shit and I hope the athletes tell him to kiss their ass if they tell them not to compete.

Typical fucking conservative thinking these days.

Democrats boycott Olympics = good (Jimmy Carter)

Republicans boycott Olympics = bad

What else is new with lefty hypocrites

Lindsey Graham is a piece of shit and I hope the athletes tell him to kiss their ass if they tell them not to compete.

So progressives have never called for a boycott of the olympics?

There was a time when I expected more from conservatives than liberals, but as you point out there is very little difference these days

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Who the fuck said it was good when the fucking peanut farmer did it?

You stupid, fucking bitch.

That’s just stupid. Let the n Koreans come. They will all defect before the end of the games

Who didn't bother to mention it you ignorant fool...

The North Korean athletes are building nukes in defiance of international law. They plan on nuking their track and field opponents to win the gold.

At the winter games?

I’m somehow not at all worried about their success

What the hell are you taking about?

What the hell are you taking about?

Don't play dumb with me

We should want the NK athletes to attend. It will be good for them to see the freedom and standard of living that the people of SK have.

We can also see the fear on their faces if they lose to US or South Korean athletes.

They'd be heroes for standing defiant to the decadent West and GREAT SATAN and stuff.

Greg

Kim Jong Un doesn't strike me as the type that appreciates effort.

There was a time when I expected more from conservatives than liberals, but as you point out there is very little difference these days

You didn't answer the question.

I guess that would depend on if you consider Jimmy Carter a progressive.

You can look even more recently, when progressive activists called for boycotts of Sochi due to Russia's anti-gay policies, or even to the World cup coming up in Quatar for the same reasons.

Concerns and controversies at the 2014 Winter Olympics - Wikipedia

There were also calls to boycott the Games, drawing comparisons to the Summer Olympics of 1980 in Moscow.[2][9][29] However, a writer for the Financial Times felt that such a boycott would be counter-productive, given that there was no boycott of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing despite China's poor human rights record, but suggested that action by Olympic sponsors would be more effective.[30]

List of 2022 FIFA World Cup controversies - Wikipedia

The status of homosexuality as illegal in Qatar attracted attention in the media. FIFA President Sepp Blatter initially said: "I would say they should refrain from any sexual activities"; he later added that: "we [FIFA] don't want any discrimination. What we want to do is open this game to everybody, and to open it to all cultures, and this is what we are doing in 2022".[14][15][16][17][18][19][20] After rumors and allegations that Qatar would introduce "medical screening tests" to "detect" and ban homosexuals from entering the country, LGBT activist Peter Tatchell said "FIFA now has no option but to cancel the World Cup in Qatar". However, no such screening test exists. It was later revealed that this proposal came from Kuwait and not Qatar.[21]

You can look even more recently, when progressive activists called for boycotts of Sochi due to Russia's anti-gay policies, or even to the World cup coming up in Quatar for the same reasons.

There were also calls to boycott the Games, drawing comparisons to the Summer Olympics of 1980 in Moscow.[2][9][29] However, a writer for the Financial Times felt that such a boycott would be counter-productive, given that there was no boycott of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing despite China's poor human rights record, but suggested that action by Olympic sponsors would be more effective.[30]

The status of homosexuality as illegal in Qatar attracted attention in the media. FIFA President Sepp Blatter initially said: "I would say they should refrain from any sexual activities"; he later added that: "we [FIFA] don't want any discrimination. What we want to do is open this game to everybody, and to open it to all cultures, and this is what we are doing in 2022".[14][15][16][17][18][19][20] After rumors and allegations that Qatar would introduce "medical screening tests" to "detect" and ban homosexuals from entering the country, LGBT activist Peter Tatchell said "FIFA now has no option but to cancel the World Cup in Qatar". However, no such screening test exists. It was later revealed that this proposal came from Kuwait and not Qatar.[21]

Thanks. I will admit I do not pay much attention to what that group of people do or think.

But it does highlight how little difference there is between the far right and the far left. Two sides of the same coin.

Thanks. I will admit I do not pay much attention to what that group of people do or think.

But it does highlight how little difference there is between the far right and the far left. Two sides of the same coin.

The only thing they share is extremism. The real issue is calling anyone not of your own political persuasion far anything.

The only thing they share is extremism. The real issue is calling anyone not of your own political persuasion far anything.

I call it like I see it. I am not much of one for PC crap. If the truth hurts people's feelings then they should change.

Forum List

Back