Liberal that supports President Trump

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
I couldn’t believe this liberal was able to make coherent points. Most lefties these days are just ranting lunatics devoid of any logic and reasoning.

Anyway, this guy nails it on why President Trump is a good President and why any Dem or other GOP asshole like McStain would had been horrible.

Can any of the so-called liberals here agree?

I couldn’t believe this liberal was able to make coherent points. Most lefties these days are just ranting lunatics devoid of any logic and reasoning.

Anyway, this guy nails it on why President Trump is a good President and why any Dem or other GOP asshole like McStain would had been horrible.

He's going to be subjected to an Online hate campaign now from Leftist Maniacs, probably he'll get death threats also.

Uhhh yeah, I dropped out when he started praising Qudaffi’s treatment of his people .

That's because you are stupid enough to buy the right wing propaganda and rhetoric..I voted for Trump yet do not feel the need to act stupid about what a liberal is because some moron told me...

Uhhh yeah, I dropped out when he started praising Qudaffi’s treatment of his people .

Yea, it was so terrible he wanted a gold backed currency and was protecting the Christian minority from Islamic terrorists. Clearly the red line for globalist progressives.

Yea, it was so terrible he wanted a gold backed currency and was protecting the Christian minority from Islamic terrorists. Clearly the red line for globalist progressives.

Yeah he was a real prince . I guess that’s why his peeps dragged his dead body Thru the streets .

You can't be a liberal and support a president who actively works against the liberal agenda.

I suppose your definition for liberal is different than his.

Progressive globalist liberals like you want the destruction of America.
He doesn’t come off as an America hating progressive low life like 90% of the USMB “liberals” do.

That's because you watch Rothschild/Rockefeller CFR media, and you don't know what reality is.

Libya had the highest living standard in Africa before NATO got involved and bombed them back to the stone age.

There is NO western politician that would dare to ride through their biggest city like this. Why? Because they are not loved by as much of their population as he was. I read personal blogs of Libyans while the CFR media lied to us about what was happening in Libya. You don't know the truth anymore than you know the truth about Syria or any other place the IMF and World Bank have designs on.

Yeah he was a real prince . I guess that’s why his peeps dragged his dead body Thru the streets .

Yea....the same Islamic barbarians that did the same to our Ambassador.

His peeps DIDN'T do that, NATO mercenaries did that. Stop drinking the Kool-aid.

You can't be a liberal and support a president who actively works against the liberal agenda.

I suppose your definition for liberal is different than his.

Progressive globalist liberals like you want the destruction of America.
He doesn’t come off as an America hating progressive low life like 90% of the USMB “liberals” do.

Donald used to be a Democrat, the old JFK variety. "CLASSICAL LIBERALS" certainly can support him as he works for a liberal agenda, that is, the people.

Or, he appears to be. . . but who really knows? :dunno:

He's going to be subjected to an Online hate campaign now from Leftist Maniacs, probably he'll get death threats also.

No doubt some of the USMB Assclown Brigade who stumbled on this thread are adding such comments now to his video.

Like always you missed his point. Qaddiff was a Muslim strongman, but at least he maintain a stable country, wasn’t a terrorist haven and was much better off than the rest of the god forsaken continent. When we removed him it became a unstable fractionalized basket-case. It still is a mess and now it is a prime terrorist haven.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

His peeps DIDN'T do that, NATO mercenaries did that. Stop drinking the Kool-aid.

Oh how the left cheered when Libya was thrown into total chaos.

That was Obama’s thing, starting wars with countries that never attacked us. It was the beginning of the ISIS movement and Obama was the de facto President. He declared regime change for the Syrian government, as did ISIS coincidentally.

That's because you are stupid enough to buy the right wing propaganda and rhetoric..I voted for Trump yet do not feel the need to act stupid about what a liberal is because some moron told me...

See you are liberal and retarded like Moonglow, rational thought is impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, you feel the need to act stupid all the time because you never have anything intelligent to say.

New Topics

Forum List

Back