Grade A Derp from Townhall: Obama's Ex Girlfriend

I misunderstood your post about reading his books and looking, I thought you were accepting that I had done that. I've done both and don't really care whether or not you believe it.

If you did you wouldn't be toting this "half dozen" nonsense.

Feel free to enlighten me.

You've been enlightened Mr. "I looked and have read his books" Guy

I'm not going to spoon feed you any more than I already have.

It's woefully obvious it's your ass cheeks flappin' here.

From a mystery link within the google search I linked:

"In more than three dozen interviews, friends, classmates and mentors from his high school and Occidental recalled Mr. Obama as being grounded, motivated and poised, someone who did not appear to be grappling with any drug problems and seemed to dabble only with marijuana."

You're full of it, MM.

More than 3 dozen interviews doesn't mean 3 dozen different people.
I suppose that is part of the reason you are keeping it a secret.
How many distinct people is it? 30, 24, 12, 9, 6?

Pull it up and count, big guy :thup:

Along with the rest of the links out there.
I am finding it difficult to click on the mystery link you didn't provide.
Perhaps you can list all the names of the individuals from his high school and college years that are represented in your mystery link that wasn't provided.

More than 3 dozen interviews doesn't mean 3 dozen different people.
I suppose that is part of the reason you are keeping it a secret.
How many distinct people is it? 30, 24, 12, 9, 6?

Perhaps you can list all the names of the individuals from his high school and college years that are represented in your mystery link that wasn't provided.

It's right within that google link I posted that you claimed to click and look into.

Feel free to actually do the "looking" that you claimed you did earlier.

Anonymous A, Anonymous B and Anonymous C were each interviewed a dozen times.

And if they actually exist (in the real world as opposed to in the mind of a fiction writer), then they had -- a whole lot of not much to say!

If you did you wouldn't be toting this "half dozen" nonsense.

Does this mean that you can't provide more than the half dozen?
I admitted that my "nobody" statement was erroneous and I accept my failure for making that statement.

Does this mean that you can't provide more than the half dozen?
I admitted that my "nobody" statement was erroneous and I accept my failure for making that statement.

I sure can provide more than a half dozen.

Between rdean's link and the article from the "mystery link" alone that you won't bother to look for because you really aren't interested in looking there are more than a half dozen people.

But again, I'm not here to spoon feed you.

Hilarious..

They went nuts looking for something, anything to make Obama moral character on par with Newt..

And came up wit' nuttin'.

:lol:

Tell that to the border agents family.

It is sure to be a hit. Campaign on it... I dare ya.............

You are such a fucking tool. Is that really all you got? No responsibility assigned to the asshole(Bush) that implemented your stupid gun tracking scheme...just the guy that didn't clean up the flaming bag of shit fast enough.

You know something moron...The GOP used to be the best political party with the best character and the most intelligent leaders until asswipes like you came along. Fuck you and the vermin you rode in on.

I found this and decided it is accurate. Read it and weep.

There were significant differences between Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious. Wide Receiver used a smaller number of guns and those guns were carefully monitored. The purpose of Wide Receiver was to gather intelligence information so that the Department of Justice could understand the structures of the Mexican drug cartels and then develop law enforcement strategies to combat the cartels. A large percentage of the Wide Receiver guns were eventually retrieved in raids. No known American deaths resulted from Wide Receiver guns. Operation Wide Receiver was open to Congressional scrutiny and oversight.

Fast and Furious used a larger number of guns and these guns were not monitored closely or competently. Since the structure of the drug cartels was already understood, it appears that the purpose of Fast and Furious was to bolster the administrations ludicrous claim that most guns used by cartels came from the United States in an effort to undermine Second Amendment rights. (Most guns used by the cartels actually came from the armies of Mexico and other Central American countries.) Fast and Furious guns have resulted in several American deaths and very few Fast and Furious guns were ever recovered. Documents and testimony from Fast and Furious are being stonewalled and are only made available with Congressional Subpoenas. It appears Eric Holder has lied under oath about his knowledge of Fast and Furious.

So there were two operations, Operation Wide Receiver which seems to have had legitimate law enforcement intelligence value which was run competently, and Fast and Furious which was launched as a political stunt and was run recklessly and incompetently. I am not sure I see a whole lot of similarity in the two operations.

It's right within that google link I posted that you claimed to click and look into.

Silly me, you are talking about this link that you posted, https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy...=300&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&cad=b , all 126,000,000 results that I somehow can't manage to read all of. Go figure, I can't read 126 million results, I must be incompetent. Care to narrow it down for me? Or am I just supposed to take your word for it because 126 million results were returned?

I just googled -- article 15 is transgendered -- here is the link, Google I'm pretty sure that doesn't prove that you are transgendered just because it brings well over 2 million results.

Silly me, you are talking about this link that you posted, https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy...=300&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&cad=b , all 126,000,000 results that I somehow can't manage to read all of. Go figure, I can't read 126 million results, I must be incompetent. Care to narrow it down for me? Or am I just supposed to take your word for it because 126 million results were returned?

I just googled -- article 15 is transgendered -- here is the link, Google I'm pretty sure that doesn't prove that you are transgendered just because it brings well over 2 million results.

Well it's from a link from a major news source and is on the front page of the search. This is why I know you are completely full of it when you claim that you have actually looked into all this.

I'm holding aces and you are trying to bluff me with a seven-deuce off.

It's pretty damn funny.

Well it's from a link from a major news source and is on the front page of the search. This is why I know you are completely full of it when you claim that you have actually looked into all this.

It's pretty damn funny.
Fine, list the names since yer holding the cards.

It's pretty damn funny.

Read the link Liability just posted and admit that you never looked one bit.

You lose.

It's pretty damn funny.

You lose.

Edit to add the two friends listed in the article Liability posted,
Vinai Thummalapally
Keith Kakugawa

That's right, just two that are listed as actual friends in the article.
Care to add to the list Mr Article 15?

Last edited:
Make-Up-Your-Mind.jpg

He can if you don't know the difference between them. The author of the article calls him both a Fascist and a Marxist.

The list of people that even knew him is incredibly short. Why is that?
Why hasn't some guy come forward and told of that wonderful fishing trip to Wisconsin or spring break in Miami? There is nearly nothing. We know less about his life, pre-community organizing, than we do about Christ before he began his ministry. WHY?

Yes, Ernie, WHY?!

Why, oh, WHY?!

:lmao:

Damned if I know why. Suppose you answer the question. What do we know about him before he got his law degree?

Everything. In fact, he is the ONLY president who had to produce his long form birth certificate.

You lose.

Vinai Thummalapally, a former California State University student who became friendly with Mr. Obama in college, remembered him as a model of moderation —
“He was so bright and wanted a wider urban experience,” recalled Anne Howells, a former English professor at Occidental who taught Mr. Obama and wrote him a recommendation for Columbia.
Mr. Obama’s half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, said her brother focused more on his future at Occidental. “I think he felt it was time to do some heavy thinking and assessing and time to start making a more meaningful contribution,” Ms. Soetoro-Ng said. * * * *
At Punahou, a preparatory school that had few black students, Keith Kakugawa and Mr. Obama were close friends. They met when Mr. Obama was a freshman and Mr. Kakugawa, who is Japanese-Hawaiian, was a junior.

Mr. Kakugawa remembered that the two often discussed wealth and class and that their disaffection would surface. He said race would come up in the conversations, usually when talking about white girls they thought about dating.

“We were dealing with acceptance and adaptation, and both had to do with the fact that we were not part of the moneyed elite,” Mr. Kakugawa said.

Mr. Kakugawa, who spent seven years in and out of prison for drug offenses beginning in 1996, said he pressured Mr. Obama into drinking beer. * * * *
“When he talked, it was an E. F. Hutton moment: people listened,” said John Boyer, who lived across the hall from Mr. Obama. * * * *
Mr. Obama seemed interested in thinkers like Friedrich Nietzsche, Sigmund Freud and Jean-Paul Sartre, whom he studied in a political thought class in his sophomore year.

The professor, Roger Boesche, has memories of him at a popular burger joint on campus.

“He was always sitting there with students who were some of the most articulate and those concerned with issues like violence in Central America and having businesses divest from South Africa,” he said. * * * *
He was one of a few students who spoke at a campus divestment rally. Rebecca Rivera, then a member of a similar Hispanic students’ group, said: * * * *
Ms. Usafi, whose name at Occidental was Kim Kimbrew, said the most she saw Mr. Obama indulging in were cigarettes and beer.
-- same link as I provided a few posts back, Old Friends Say Drugs Played Bit Part in Obama’s Young Life - New York Times

Names? Yes.

In-depth reporting? Not exactly.

Lots of us went away to school and lived in dorms. And many of us could have some things said about us by our college classmates or dorm mates or professors or advisers.

But we have yet to see a transcript.

Forum List

Back