Grade A Derp from Townhall: Obama's Ex Girlfriend

Fine, list the names since yer holding the cards.

Read the link Liability just posted and admit that you never looked one bit.

You lose.

Edit to add the two friends listed in the article Liability posted,
Vinai Thummalapally
Keith Kakugawa

That's right, just two that are listed as actual friends in the article.
Care to add to the list Mr Article 15?

Sorry, dude, you fail and have been outed for completely talking out of your ass.

There is no way that you have "looked" and didn't come across that NYTimes article.

The game is on now so I'm done dealing with your lying ass.

You are free to suck on your fail.

Why aren't you blaming the media if they supposedly haven't reported the stuff you people want?
Is it Obama's acquaintances' jobs to ring up their local paper or tv channel to offer themselves for comment?
Why would they want to do that - maybe they aren't the type of people that feel the need to grab their 15 minutes of fame by grabbing onto his coat tails or dragging him down.

Or could it simply be that the media have done plenty of digging and, because there isn't any dirt, there's nothing worthy of making a big headline out of.
With the attention span of most people these days, if a story isn't reported in the first 30 seconds of their chosen news bulletin then it didn't happen.

Obama doesn't have anyone in his past with an axe to grind.

WTF is this guy hiding?!

Again, you are missing the point.

Where are his past friends? Where are the people that would tell us about the good things from his early adult years?

I guess they're all conveniently dead too.

One of the best posts here.

I've wondered about that too.
Questions should be asked.

Every job has its perks...being the most powerful man in the world means never having to answer awkward questions from your past because you can make them go away forever.

In fact, maybe that's why Newt is trying so hard to get the job...

Again, you are missing the point.

Where are his past friends? Where are the people that would tell us about the good things from his early adult years?

I guess they're all conveniently dead too.

One of the best posts here.

I've wondered about that too.
Questions should be asked.

Every job has its perks...being the most powerful man in the world means never having to answer awkward questions from your past because you can make them go away forever.

In fact, maybe that's why Newt is trying so hard to get the job...

That's just sick.

Obama's grandmother died in 2008. She lived long enough for her to hear right wingers slander her and her grandson's family. So many right wingers are just a bunch of sick fucks.

You lose.

Vinai Thummalapally, a former California State University student who became friendly with Mr. Obama in college, remembered him as a model of moderation —
“He was so bright and wanted a wider urban experience,” recalled Anne Howells, a former English professor at Occidental who taught Mr. Obama and wrote him a recommendation for Columbia.
Mr. Obama’s half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, said her brother focused more on his future at Occidental. “I think he felt it was time to do some heavy thinking and assessing and time to start making a more meaningful contribution,” Ms. Soetoro-Ng said. * * * *
At Punahou, a preparatory school that had few black students, Keith Kakugawa and Mr. Obama were close friends. They met when Mr. Obama was a freshman and Mr. Kakugawa, who is Japanese-Hawaiian, was a junior.

Mr. Kakugawa remembered that the two often discussed wealth and class and that their disaffection would surface. He said race would come up in the conversations, usually when talking about white girls they thought about dating.

“We were dealing with acceptance and adaptation, and both had to do with the fact that we were not part of the moneyed elite,” Mr. Kakugawa said.

Mr. Kakugawa, who spent seven years in and out of prison for drug offenses beginning in 1996, said he pressured Mr. Obama into drinking beer. * * * *
“When he talked, it was an E. F. Hutton moment: people listened,” said John Boyer, who lived across the hall from Mr. Obama. * * * *
Mr. Obama seemed interested in thinkers like Friedrich Nietzsche, Sigmund Freud and Jean-Paul Sartre, whom he studied in a political thought class in his sophomore year.

The professor, Roger Boesche, has memories of him at a popular burger joint on campus.

“He was always sitting there with students who were some of the most articulate and those concerned with issues like violence in Central America and having businesses divest from South Africa,” he said. * * * *
He was one of a few students who spoke at a campus divestment rally. Rebecca Rivera, then a member of a similar Hispanic students’ group, said: * * * *
Ms. Usafi, whose name at Occidental was Kim Kimbrew, said the most she saw Mr. Obama indulging in were cigarettes and beer.
-- same link as I provided a few posts back, Old Friends Say Drugs Played Bit Part in Obama’s Young Life - New York Times

Names? Yes.

In-depth reporting? Not exactly.

Lots of us went away to school and lived in dorms. And many of us could have some things said about us by our college classmates or dorm mates or professors or advisers.

But we have yet to see a transcript.

I can understand the birth certificate. Even though he was the first president in history that had to circumvent state law to present a "long form". I can understand the tax returns. Which he produced - all of them. But I don't understand further invasion of privacy. What dirt is it you hope to find?

You lose.

Vinai Thummalapally
Keith Kakugawa

Sorry, dude, you fail and have been outed for completely talking out of your ass.

There is no way that you have "looked" and didn't come across that NYTimes article.

I repeat,

You can claim anything you want to, but so far, you still haven't listed the names. If it's so easy to do so, what is holding you back?

Edit to add, I have lied about nothing. That is merely another false claim you are making, and does nothing to support your unproven position.

Last edited:
Damned if I know why. Suppose you answer the question. What do we know about him before he got his law degree?

Everything. In fact, he is the ONLY president who had to produce his long form birth certificate.

Incorrect.
John McCain produced his in the same election. And he didn't fight it.
The controversy regarding McCain's was about him being born in the Panama Canal Zone with his dad being in the US Military.

It was valid. He did produce it.

Vinai Thummalapally
Keith Kakugawa

I repeat,

You can claim anything you want to, but so far, you still haven't listed the names. If it's so easy to do so, what is holding you back?

Edit to add, I have lied about nothing. That is merely another false claim you are making, and does nothing to support your unproven position.

You can repeat it all day.

There's no way you went with "a half dozen" if you actually looked into anything at all.

You're full of shit and like I said, I'm not here to spoon feed you.

Since you are soooooooooooooooooooooo interested then go do what you've been lying about all along, some research.

I repeat,

There's no way you went with "a half dozen" if you actually looked into anything at all.

Since you are soooooooooooooooooooooo interested then go do what you've been lying about all along, some research.
You have become reduced to claiming I am lying, sans proof of said claim.
I think it has now become obvious who is bluffing and not holding the Aces. (That would be you)

I repeat,
This is my 3rd or 4th polite request for you to supply said information that you claim to have, yet you seem unable to do anything more than dodge your claim. Somehow, in your mind that makes me "full of shit" because you can't produce what you claim.
Either list the names or admit that you can't. I'll accept either, but I won't accept you telling me to seek out information that you supposedly have but are not willing to share or prove.

I repeat,

I think it has now become obvious who is bluffing and not holding the Aces. (That would be you)

I repeat,
This is my 3rd or 4th polite request for you to supply said information that you claim to have, yet you seem unable to do anything more than dodge your claim. Somehow, in your mind that makes me "full of shit" because you can't produce what you claim.
Either list the names or admit that you can't. I'll accept either, but I won't accept you telling me to seek out information that you supposedly have but are not willing to share or prove.

Again, repeat it all day, dude.

You claimed you've looked into and read his books yet somehow you claimed the number was "a half dozen" which not so coincidentally was the number from the ONE article dean posted. It took me three seconds to find the NYT link on top of rdeans link that proved that "half dozen" number was nonsense.

It's obvious you were lying.

You can sit there an go "nuh uh" forever but you've been busted.

Own it.

Last edited:

I repeat,

You claimed you've looked into and read his books yet somehow you claimed the number was "a half dozen" which not so coincidentally was the number from the ONE article dean posted. It took me three seconds to find the NYT link on top of rdeans link that proved that "half dozen" number was nonsense.

Own it.
Yet you still haven't listed more than the half dozen people. Name them, not the number of articles that involved the same people giving 3 or 4 interviews.
Come one, name the people, their names that you keep pretending to have.
Can you link the NYT article that gives more than a half dozen names of FRIENDS of Mr Obama during his high school and college years? Please try, because it doesn't exist.
You can't name more than a half dozen people and yet you keep screaming that I am lying. I am sure that you keep googling, looking for more names, and you can't find them so your response has been to accuse me of lying simply because I asked you to provide facts.
Your aces seem to have turned into a deuce and seven (not suited).

I repeat,

Own it.
Yet you still haven't listed more than the half dozen people. Name them, not the number of articles that involved the same people giving 3 or 4 interviews.
Can you link the NYT article that gives more than a half dozen names of FRIENDS of Mr Obama during his high school and college years? Please try, because it doesn't exist.
You can't name more than a half dozen people and yet you keep screaming that I am lying. I am sure that you keep googling, looking for more names, and you can't find them so your response has been to accuse me of lying simply because I asked you to provide facts.

I accused you of lying because you are lying. You are lying that you've read Obama's books and you are lying that you have actually done your research. No way you go from "nobody" to ok "a half dozen" when names are produced and then demand more. You're full of shit. Period.

Own it.

I accused you of lying because you are lying. You are lying that you've read Obama's books and you are lying that you have actually done your research. No way you go from "nobody" to ok "a half dozen" when names are produced and then demand more. You're full of shit. Period.

I have read his books. Sorry you cling to your belief that I haven't as some sort of proof to your argument. Neither of us can prove or disprove my reading of his books. But then, that isn't relevant to the fact that you can't produce the names of more than half a dozen friends from his high school and college years.
I already admitted that my "nobody" statement was erroneous (as an absolute), when will you produce more than a half dozen or admit that you can't?
I'll accept either.

Hilarious..

They went nuts looking for something, anything to make Obama moral character on par with Newt..

And came up wit' nuttin'.

:lol:

I love the frustration at Obama not having a long list of people he's fucked over in life for them to shine a light on.

But don't you also find it interesting that there is also no list of past acquaintances willing to come forth and tell us what a great high school or college buddy he was?

:lol::lol::lol:

You can't find any dirt, so this is the best you can come up with?

"Welllllll, no one says he was a great guy. That must mean he is a bastard."

Amazing illogic. I'm embarassed for you.

I love the frustration at Obama not having a long list of people he's fucked over in life for them to shine a light on.

But don't you also find it interesting that there is also no list of past acquaintances willing to come forth and tell us what a great high school or college buddy he was?

The absence of dirt makes him all the more suspicious...

This kind of illogic leads to voting for Newt Gingrich. :lol::lol:

This kind of illogic leads to voting for Newt Gingrich. :lol::lol:

True...he would be the least suspicious of candidates...

Positively Orwellian: If we can't find dirt, there must be dirt.

This is exactly the kind of thinking that leads to tyrannical government. Such governments have a bad habit of finding crimes where there are no crimes.

Which is why our Founders realized the necessity of a Fourth Amendment.

The mindset behind your illogic is terrifying.

Forum List

Back