Grade A Derp from Townhall: Obama's Ex Girlfriend

I agree.

Nine straight quarters of GDP growth, almost two straight years of private sector job growth each month. We're out of Iraq and Osama bin Laden is dead.

WTF is Obama's problem?!

Yes, everyone believes the economy is going like gangbusters...

0bama's approval rating is through the roof because of it...

Unemployment dropping like wicked crazy....

He should have no problem getting re-elected...

He's beating everyone one of your candidates heads up and the biggest mismatch (Newt) is surging.

Have fun dealing with that.

Obama is getting reelected.

Yes, polls in January are tremendously important...

America is convinced that Barry should get at least 4 more years for all he's done for this country... His acomplishments are endless...

The monuments we build to this one and only great leader will be there for countless ages...

Children will sing his praises.... "Mmmmm Mmmm Mmmmmm!"...

0ssiah be praised...:eusa_pray:

Yes, everyone believes the economy is going like gangbusters...

0bama's approval rating is through the roof because of it...

Unemployment dropping like wicked crazy....

He should have no problem getting re-elected...

He's beating everyone one of your candidates heads up and the biggest mismatch (Newt) is surging.

America is convinced that Barry should get at least 4 more years for all he's done for this country... His acomplishments are endless...

The monuments we build to this one and only great leader will be there for countless ages...

Desperate sarcasm is all you got. :thup:

Desperate sarcasm is all you got. :thup:

Keep telling yourself he's a shoe in, ace...

It's fucking hysterical....:lol:

Actually, the honest question is......
Where are his high school and college friends/buddies/associates? And how come nobody has heard of them?

I'm about the same age as Mr Obama. Were I to run for president, there is no doubt in my mind that some of my acquaintances from high school and college (probably some from my time in the military service) would appear in front of the press. Some would have good things to say about me, and I'm sure some would have bad things to say about me. But, the point is, they would be found and the press would interview them and it would give some incite as to what I was like in my early formative years.

I just find it hard to believe that Mr Obama attended high school and college in a vacuum. As a person, I am sure he is a likable guy and made friends during those years.

Why the Hell do I want to sit around listening to some nobody bragging about how they sat next to little Barry in second grade? Do you want to hear it? You want to know why these things to come up? Because nobody cares enough to make it worth it for the national media to make a profit off of the story. The truth is that these stories to come up, but they do so at the local media levels, because that's the only way that gains any interest. I remember a couple years ago there was a newspaper story about someone who met Obama a couple times when they were kids. He didn't really know him well. In fact, he barely remembered him when Obama came out on the national stage, until another childhood aquaintance showed a picture all three of them were in.

This admin implemented guns walking.

A fact that can not be refuted.

Now take your little crying ass somewhere where idiots are listened too.

" The ATF gunwalking scandal came to national attention in the United States in 2011 after the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) ran a series of “gunwalking” sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the U.S.[6] “Gunwalking” or “letting guns walk” was a tactic whereby the ATF knowingly allowed thousands of guns to be bought by suspected arms traffickers (“gunrunners”) working through straw purchasers on behalf of Mexican drug cartels.[7]"

You again are proven to be a lying sack of shit and an idiot.

"

It wasnt until the Obama admin came to power that guns were allowed to walk.

Yes there were stings. But stings is not what this admin was doing DUFUS.

Right...Bush's people were just selling B-B guns in little itsy bitsy "stings" when the IMPLEMENTED PROJECT GUNWALKER... Obama was personally down on the border selling LAWS rockets the second he became president.

Ya you are correct EVERYTHING bad that has happened ever is Obamas fault. ALL evil that was ever invented was RE-INVENTED under Obama therefore making it ALL his responsibility. In fact I can't remember if time actually existed before Obama...I mean can we prove that there was time before Obama? After all...history could just be cut and pasted by Obama to make Bush and Clinton and all those other presidents look bad.

Hilarious..

They went nuts looking for something, anything to make Obama moral character on par with Newt..

And came up wit' nuttin'.

:lol:

I love the frustration at Obama not having a long list of people he's fucked over in life for them to shine a light on.

Oh my list starts with his fave mentor. You know the pedophile bi sexual dude that was a card carrying commie.

Can't make this shit up. Bam Bam's mentor.

I found one.

In fact, I went to Google and searched "Obama's college friends" and all kinds of things popped up. Don't you guys ever use Google. It's really easy to use.

Old friends recall Obama's college years - The Associated Press

But another former Occidental classmate, Robert McCrary, now general manager of a contract sewing company, saw him differently: "He definitely had a cocky, sometimes arrogant way about him. ... He was not open to others."

"Cocky"? "Sometimes "arrogant"? Sounds jealous. When someone doesn't like the way they perceive another persons "acts", then it's usually jealousy. Now if he said, "The bastard stiffed me for 20 bucks" or something, I could understand.

Check this out:

Not everyone who knew Obama in those years is eager to talk.
Some explained that they feared inadvertently hurting Obama's campaign. Among his friends were Siddiqi and two other Pakistanis, all of them from Karachi; several of those interviewed said the Pakistanis were reluctant to talk for fear of stoking rumors that Obama is a Muslim.
"Obama, in the eyes of some right-wingers, is basically Muslim until proved innocent," says Margot Mifflin, a friend from Occidental who is now a journalism professor at New York's Lehman College. "It's partly the Muslim factor by association and partly the fear of something being twisted."

That guy just read you fuckers from top to bottom.

:clap2:
:dance:
:happy-1:
:rofl:

A half dozen people? That's it? Heck, I still have regular contact with over a dozen people just from my high school years alone, and (like Mr Obama) I live thousands of miles from where I grew up.

So now you are moving from "nobody has heard of them" to "a half dozen people?" along with the inane point that his relationships not mirroring yours means something.

Yep, you never bothered to look and just bought the propaganda.
Yep, you got me. I erroneously used the absolute "nobody", my bad and I stand guilty as charged for using that word.
Are you satisfied with the investigative reporting that found a half dozen people from his past 8+ years of high school and college? I'm not.

I found one.

In fact, I went to Google and searched "Obama's college friends" and all kinds of things popped up. Don't you guys ever use Google. It's really easy to use.

Old friends recall Obama's college years - The Associated Press

But another former Occidental classmate, Robert McCrary, now general manager of a contract sewing company, saw him differently: "He definitely had a cocky, sometimes arrogant way about him. ... He was not open to others."

"Cocky"? "Sometimes "arrogant"? Sounds jealous. When someone doesn't like the way they perceive another persons "acts", then it's usually jealousy. Now if he said, "The bastard stiffed me for 20 bucks" or something, I could understand.

Check this out:

Not everyone who knew Obama in those years is eager to talk.
Some explained that they feared inadvertently hurting Obama's campaign. Among his friends were Siddiqi and two other Pakistanis, all of them from Karachi; several of those interviewed said the Pakistanis were reluctant to talk for fear of stoking rumors that Obama is a Muslim.
"Obama, in the eyes of some right-wingers, is basically Muslim until proved innocent," says Margot Mifflin, a friend from Occidental who is now a journalism professor at New York's Lehman College. "It's partly the Muslim factor by association and partly the fear of something being twisted."

That guy just read you fuckers from top to bottom.

:clap2:
:dance:
:happy-1:
:rofl:

A half dozen people? That's it? Heck, I still have regular contact with over a dozen people just from my high school years alone, and (like Mr Obama) I live thousands of miles from where I grew up.

Ummm, how many people should the President of the United States keep in "regular contact" with from his high school?

I would think more than zero. I dunno, maybe I just have a tendency to build lasting relationships.

Where are his high school and college friends/buddies/associates? And how come nobody has heard of them?

I'm about the same age as Mr Obama. Were I to run for president, there is no doubt in my mind that some of my acquaintances from high school and college (probably some from my time in the military service) would appear in front of the press. Some would have good things to say about me, and I'm sure some would have bad things to say about me. But, the point is, they would be found and the press would interview them and it would give some incite as to what I was like in my early formative years.

I just find it hard to believe that Mr Obama attended high school and college in a vacuum. As a person, I am sure he is a likable guy and made friends during those years.

Why the Hell do I want to sit around listening to some nobody bragging about how they sat next to little Barry in second grade? Do you want to hear it? You want to know why these things to come up? Because nobody cares enough to make it worth it for the national media to make a profit off of the story. The truth is that these stories to come up, but they do so at the local media levels, because that's the only way that gains any interest. I remember a couple years ago there was a newspaper story about someone who met Obama a couple times when they were kids. He didn't really know him well. In fact, he barely remembered him when Obama came out on the national stage, until another childhood aquaintance showed a picture all three of them were in.

It's beyond bizarre. Ted Kennedy said he wanted a man with no past. Ted set up Obama.

So now you are moving from "nobody has heard of them" to "a half dozen people?" along with the inane point that his relationships not mirroring yours means something.

Yep, you got me. I erroneously used the absolute "nobody", my bad and I stand guilty as charged for using that word.
Are you satisfied with the investigative reporting that found a half dozen people from his past 8+ years of high school and college? I'm not.

Then you need to keep looking, scratch that...START looking (let's face it you haven't looked), because that's not all the information out there.

Last edited:
Personally, I stay in regular contact with exactly two of my high school friends. I must be hiding something.

Then you need to keep looking, scratch that...START looking (let's face it you haven't looked), because that's not all the information out there.

Well when you start with the lie that he is the first black American President, when he is technically the first biracial American President (and we should all be proud of that fact)

when you start with a lie, well lies just happen over and over and over.

Well when you start with the lie that he is the first black American President, when he is technically the first biracial American President (and we should all be proud of that fact)

Yeah, you guys should run with that killer point of yours :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hey Obama's mentor was a bisexual self admitted pedophile. For true. We don't have any right to question this relationship?

You didn't pay attention to the point of the post (see part in red).
I find it difficult to take you seriously when you attempt marginalization by ignoring the context.

It's a big deal to a lot of women. Watch the polling. His mum was an awesome white woman who decided to have her child and raise him.

Obama is biracial. This was not an easy gig for his mum at the time. Oh and by the way, compared to the man, he well. Ayers idolizes in his book Dreams of my Father, his dad was a sleazeball drunk polygamist.

This bs about Obama takes a certain kind of Kennedy/Ayers twist to it that no one could find the good in Obama's mother you know the white woman to tell this awesome story of her life and how she did everything she could for her son.

Last edited:

I've looked.
I've read both his books.
Unfortunately, I can't possibly read everything about him, everything that has been reported.

It's a big deal to a lot of women. Watch the polling. His mum was an awesome white woman who decided to have her child and raise him.

Obama is biracial. This was not an easy gig for his mum at the time. Oh and by the way, compared to the man he well Ayers idolizes in his book Dreams of my Father, his dad was a sleazeball drunk polygamist.

This bs about Obama takes a certain kind of Kennedy/Ayers twist to it that no one could find the good in Obama's mother you know the white woman to tell this awesome story of her life and how she did everything she could for her son.

Ok, so your plan is to rehash the same stuff that didn't work last time.

Got it.

I've looked.
I've read both his books.
Unfortunately, I can't possibly read everything about him, everything that has been reported.

Frankly, I don't believe you.

Forum List

Back