Gracie Questionaire: Ask Me Anything

What loved ones? Mr G knows what to do. Burn my ass, toss me in the ocean. He will also take care of the dogs. I have nobody else. Which is fine with me. No drama. :lol:

Gracie,

Why is god still pissed off at us for something that Adam and Eve did several hundreds of thousands of years ago? Is there some reason why he/she doesn't chill out? Would Valium help?
He needs some wine. Maybe a joint. And perhaps He IS chilled out cuz He has pretty much left us to ourselves and look what happened.
No, God doesn't need any of that. That is what people need when they don't have God. Without God, people will look for anything to fill that empty void.
Would you please take your Westboro preaching ass out of my thread and go to your own? Thanks in advance.

After reading your response is it wrong to throw my feet in the air while wiggling my toes and screaming praise the lord I have been found?
Depends on the pitch of your screaming.;)

I do it with a high pitch chipmunk squeal that sounds like the chipmunk has been a crack or meth for a month straight... :ack-1:

Have you ever met someone that is so white that they make Casper look like he has a tan?

Yes. I call them fishbellies. I tan well, myself, thank goodness.

Except personal info of name, city, blah blah.

Ask away!

:spinner:

Every time I fly somewhere the stewardess tells me to get "on" the plane.

Should I take them up on the suggestion instead of getting in the plane?

Thanks
I think you should ask for a ladder so you can get ON the plane as they demand. Then take a pic of their face and post it here. :lol:

Oh, and ask if Twilight Zone episodes are playing cuz you want the passengers to look out their windows once the plane get to its altitude. Don't forget your furry suit, either. It gets cold on that wing. ;)

Forum List

Back