Gracie Questionaire: Ask Me Anything

Do you feel there is anything missing in your life or do you feel you are at total peace with things?

Are there any vices you would do or entertain if you could get away with hit (legally or physically)?

And if you have ever watched Cold Files on tv....this is the WHOLE song. It will give you goosebumps once it gets to cookin'.

Enya

Just found this one recently. Vid quality sucks, but love the song and genre'.

Last edited:
Do you feel there is anything missing in your life or do you feel you are at total peace with things?
Not knowing my purpose.

I am at peace with things. Sometimes. Depends on whether I spiral. Depression can be sucky sometimes. But mostly I am ok with my present. I could die tonight and not be afraid or bummed. I'm ready for whenever He calls me. Who the fuck wants to live forever anyway?

And if you have ever watched Cold Files on tv....this is the WHOLE song. It will give you goosebumps once it gets to cookin'.

Enya

I know and have heard some of Enya's music Very soothing. will listen to both tomorrow (if I remember) -- I can't right now....

Not knowing my purpose.

I am at peace with things. Sometimes. Depends on whether I spiral. Depression can be sucky sometimes. But mostly I am ok with my present. I could die tonight and not be afraid or bummed. I'm ready for whenever He calls me. Who the fuck wants to live forever anyway?

Even though I am a Christian, I wonder what my purpose is as well.
As a Christian, it should be for Him, but I have been straying away (in the Christian circles they call this backsliding) - but many Christian's don't believe you can backslide. They feel if you are truly saved, that won't happen.. but I have no control over it, so, whatever will be will be......

I pretty much feel the same you do. Thanks for answering...

If you could live in any other country in the world, which would it be? Also - I have to correct myself about my comment on blue - I love all shades of blue -sky blue is not the only favorite - the other would be the Blue you see in your name and on that bar that divides posts. That shade of blue is perfect to me. One more question - if you could live on a deserted island and have 5 things granted to you (any five things) to make your stay a pleasant one, what would they be?
I missed this question.
Canada if not here in the USA.
I'd love to live on a deserted island!
A recliner
My dogs
Food
Water
Song player like ipod or some sort of radio.

Not knowing my purpose.

Even though I am a Christian, I wonder what my purpose is as well.
As a Christian, it should be for Him, but I have been straying away (in the Christian circles they call this backsliding) - but many Christian's don't believe you can backslide. They feel if you are truly saved, that won't happen.. but I have no control over it, so, whatever will be will be......

I pretty much feel the same you do. Thanks for answering...
Meh. Christians are no different than any other organized religion. Follow/walk your own path. He will be at your side wherever your steps take you because they all lead to Him anyway. Do your own thang. Fuck the rest of 'em.
Ok. Done with religion stuff. :lol:

Okay I will try to think of fun / snarky questions or something along those lines....

If you could ban anyone on the USMB, who would it be and why?
It can be 1 or more......

Ask me questions. I just don't want to turn the thread into spiritual stuff. It gets close to the "personal" thing, ya know? And, it can take over real fast and turn into a religion thread.

If you could ban anyone on the USMB, who would it be and why?
It can be 1 or more......
JR is at the top of my list. Paintmyhouse is next to him. So to make it easy...those on my iggie list :lol:

Ya know..if I had stayed home....this whole personal world of mine would be quite different, I think.

Ya know..if I had stayed home....this whole personal world of mine would be quite different, I think.
maybe...but I am one of those that believes that things fall as they should...whether we understand that later in life or not...it had it's purpose to be the way it was.

Enya

Just found this one recently. Vid quality sucks, but love the song and genre'.

Gracie -- you might like this?

(that's a question, so as to be on topic....)

Hang drum. Purty kewl.

maybe...but I am one of those that believes that things fall as they should...whether we understand that later in life or not...it had it's purpose to be the way it was.
Agreed. If my life would have been completely different...I would never have had Gracie. Or Moki. Or the cats. Or any of my beloved fur children. They were worth where I am now in mindset and life. But I still shoulda stayed with Daddy. Ma was insane and extremely difficult to live with.

That's pretty, Pogo. Thank you!

I love easy peaceful soothing music. :)
And that includes no sound at all. Birds singing is music to me. Surf. Fog horn. Rain. Wind.

Have you reviewed your insurance portfolio lately? Have you thought about what would happen you your loved ones if you were not there?

VH Insurance Agency

Forum List

Back