Gracie Questionaire: Ask Me Anything

Would you chill with me at your bar back in the day or beat me to death with a pool stick?

Would you chill with me at your bar back in the day or beat me to death with a pool stick?
I'd chill with ya! Unless you got obnoxious with me and then tried to hit me. Then I would beat you to death with a pool stick and the balls as well. Maybe even the triangle!

I'd chill with ya! Unless you got obnoxious with me and then tried to hit me. Then I would beat you to death with a pool stick and the balls as well. Maybe even the triangle!
im only ever a gentleman ms gracie

Astronomers deal on a daily basis with distances like light-years, which are so great they are hard to imagine. Do astronomers therefore tend to feel "smaller" than other people do? (If so, in what sense? If not, then why not?)

Astronomers deal on a daily basis with distances like light-years, which are so great they are hard to imagine. Do astronomers therefore tend to feel "smaller" than other people do? (If so, in what sense? If not, then why not?)
Probably not since it is just one aspect of the stuff they see or think of in their line of work.

Have you ever pleasured yourself with a pineapple?
No. But I did with a cucumber once. It was cold. I shoulda let it get to room temp. And before I am beat over the head with this by answering, it was a long time ago!!! :rofl:
I was too embarrassed to go in an adult shop and get a dildo or vibrator thingy.

Forum List

Back