Govt now murdering 9-11 truthers and witnesses

seems pretty popular to me. Wanna cite your sources for us.

About 374,000 results
Pinkerton v. United States

328 US 640, 66 S. Ct. 1180, 90 L. Ed. 1489 - Supreme Court, 1946 - Google Scholar
... The indictment contained ten substantive counts and one conspiracy count. The jury found Walter guilty on nine of the substantive counts and on the conspiracy count. It found Daniel guilty on six of the substantive counts and on the conspiracy count. ...
Cited by 3440

Bell Atlantic Corp. v. Twombly

127 S. Ct. 1955, 550 US 544, 167 L. Ed. 2d 929 - Supreme Court, 2007
... or conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce." The ... 647, 26 Stat. 209, as amended, 15 USC § 1, which prohibits "[e]very contract, combination in the form of trust or otherwise, or conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations.". ...
Cited by 65559

Griffin v. Breckenridge

403 US 88, 91 S. Ct. 1790, 29 L. Ed. 2d 338 - Supreme Court, 1971
... other than by due process of law. "6. Pursuant to their conspiracy, defendants drove their truck into the path of Grady's automobile and blocked its passage over the public road. Both defendants then forced Grady and said plaintiffs ...
Cited by 4116

Matsushita Elec. Industrial Co. v. Zenith Radio Corp.

475 US 574, 106 S. Ct. 1348, 89 L. Ed. 2d 538 - Supreme Court, 1986
[*]. JUSTICE POWELL delivered the opinion of the Court. This case requires that we again consider the standard district courts must apply when deciding whether to grant summary judgment in an antitrust conspiracy case. I. Stating the facts of this case is a daunting task. ...
Cited by 56957

Bourjaily v. United States

483 US 171, 107 S. Ct. 2775, 97 L. Ed. 2d 144 - Supreme Court, 1987
... a statement by a coconspirator of a party during the course and in furtherance of the conspiracy." We granted certiorari to answer three questions regarding the admission of statements under Rule 801(d)(2)(E): (1) whether the court must determine by independent evidence that ...
Cited by 3456

Kotteakos v. United States

328 US 750, 66 S. Ct. 1239, 90 L. Ed. 1557 - Supreme Court, 1946
... The only question is whether petitioners have suffered substantial prejudice from being convicted of a single general conspiracy by evidence which the Government admits proved not one conspiracy but some eight or more different ones of the same sort executed through a ...
Cited by 6229

Grunewald v. United States

353 US 391, 77 S. Ct. 963, 1 L. Ed. 2d 931 - Supreme Court, 1957
... 393 MR. JUSTICE HARLAN delivered the opinion of the Court. The three petitioners were convicted on Count 1 of an indictment brought under 18 USC § 371 [1] for conspiracy to defraud the United States with reference to certain tax matters. ...
Cited by 1801

Glasser v. United States

315 US 60, 62 S. Ct. 457, 86 L. Ed. 680 - Supreme Court, 1942
... JUSTICE MURPHY delivered the opinion of the Court. Petitioners, together with Anthony Horton and Louis Kaplan, were found guilty upon an indictment charging them with a conspiracy to defraud the United States, under § 37 of the Criminal Code (RS § 5440; 18 USC § 88). ...
Cited by 9709

Carpenters v. Scott

463 US 825, 103 S. Ct. 3352, 77 L. Ed. 2d 1049 - Supreme Court, 1983
... In arriving at its judgment, the District Court recognized that to make out a violation of § 1985(3), as construed in Griffin v. Breckenridge, 403 US 88, 102-103 (1971), the plaintiff must allege and prove four elements: (1) a conspiracy; 829 (2) for the purpose of depriving, either ...
Cited by 1482

Krulewitch v. United States

336 US 440, 69 S. Ct. 716, 93 L. Ed. 790 - Supreme Court, 1949
... Whatever original conspiracy may have existed between petitioner and his alleged co-conspirator to cause the complaining witness to go to Florida in October, 1941, no longer existed when the reported conversation took place in December, 1941. ...
Cited by 2386

You just cited cases where there was actual EVIDENCE for a conspiracy that would stand up in a court of law.

HUH???

Of course theres enough evidence to stand up in a court of equity.

Seems all those cases again PROVE there are THOUSANDS of conspiracies that are TRUE and troughers are the REAL nutters.

Are you alleging that there is sufficient evidence for the 9/11 conspiracy to "stand up in a court of equity"?

Because if you are then why have none of the conspiracy nutters ever produced any of it?

I have always believed the government was behind 9/11. Nothing has ever changed my mind, its just a gut feeling I have always had.

Gut feeling? That's like saying you have a gut feeling the sun will rise tmrw. The evidence is overwhelming that the govt was behind 911.

[

Are you alleging that there is sufficient evidence for the 9/11 conspiracy to "stand up in a court of equity"?

Because if you are then why have none of the conspiracy nutters ever produced any of it?

WE have. Building 7. But naturally nothing is done. Govts don't prosecute themselves, you idiot.

Govt now murdering 9-11 truthers and witnesses

Gagebox-full-full.jpg

Not Dead

510546551_f644978570.jpg

Not Dead

NeilsHarret1.jpg

Not Dead

drg.jpg

Not Dead

Any Questions???

[

WE have. Building 7. But naturally nothing is done. Govts don't prosecute themselves, you idiot.

If you have credible evidence that will stand up in court then you can sue the government for failing to investigate. However if you are relying on building 7 that doesn't meet the criteria for credible evidence. The reason for the collapse was established.

[

If you have credible evidence that will stand up in court then you can sue the government for failing to investigate. However if you are relying on building 7 that doesn't meet the criteria for credible evidence. The reason for the collapse was established.

um no they established NOTHING!

They made shit up and you bought it!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz7v8EgCzJM"]WTC7 - The Stiffener Plates Explained - YouTube[/ame]

Hell, after 7 years they couldnt even get it to look the same!

Smoking-Gun1-2.jpg

um no they established NOTHING!

They made shit up and you bought it!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz7v8EgCzJM"]WTC7 - The Stiffener Plates Explained - YouTube[/ame]

Hell, after 7 years they couldnt even get it to look the same!

Smoking-Gun1-2.jpg

Nope, I have an engineering background, I understand strengths of materials and the unique design of building 7. Given the loads, the damage and the effect of the fires on one third of the floors the findings are all credible from an engineering standpoint in my opinion.

Nope, I have an engineering background, I understand strengths of materials and the unique design of building 7. Given the loads, the damage and the effect of the fires on one third of the floors the findings are all credible from an engineering standpoint in my opinion.

My boss is a PE in Civil Engineering from Cooper Union.

Other bosses are a Licensed Architect and Masters in Civil Engineering from NYU.

They have taught me a little bit about this subject.

and dude, its not worth debating the physics and engineering aspects of the collapses with people who don't understand the difference between dynamic and static loads, think fire can't melt or even weaken steel, and think weakened steel at half the melting point temps doesn't lose its strength.

My boss is a PE in Civil Engineering from Cooper Union.

Other bosses are a Licensed Architect and Masters in Civil Engineering from NYU.

They have taught me a little bit about this subject.

and dude, its not worth debating the physics and engineering aspects of the collapses with people who don't understand the difference between dynamic and static loads, think fire can't melt or even weaken steel, and think weakened steel at half the melting point temps doesn't lose its strength.

I don't debate them, I just point out the fallacies in their "evidence". For instance 7waysToLookFoolish repeatedly posted a video of the 2nd plane taken from Brooklyn. But he failed to notice that the ferry in the foreground must be doing well over 100 mph to cover the distance that it does in the video. They simply don't have a clue what they are looking at and how ignorant they appear.

9-11 Truthers aren't smart enough, important enough, intelligent enough, or significant enough to be killed.

Thanks for proving you're a paid govt shill.

Oh great. ShitSpreader is another scrambled egg who starts babbling about paid government shills every time he gets his ass handed to him. :cuckoo:

You wouldn't be a friend of 9/11 Whackjob, would you, Shitspreader? Are you also gonna start accusing us all of being sockpuppets? :lol:

You just cited cases where there was actual EVIDENCE for a conspiracy that would stand up in a court of law.

HUH???

Of course theres enough evidence to stand up in a court of equity.

There is a distinction between a court of law and a court of equity. Since you did not deny it, it is established as an admission that there is insufficient evidence to stand up in a court of law. Look up "negative pregnant".

Your concession is duly noted.

Oh great. ShitSpreader is another scrambled egg who starts babbling about paid government shills every time he gets his ass handed to him. :cuckoo:

You wouldn't be a friend of 9/11 Whackjob, would you, Shitspreader? Are you also gonna start accusing us all of being sockpuppets? :lol:

Its classic, routine, standard Truther deflection.

When you get your ass pushed into a corner, just accuse the opposition of being paid govt. shills.

you can tell this to your boss that sends you here to troll these boards
YES!

This is like sighting an ivory billed woodpecker. Being able to see a conspiracy nut claim you are a government agent as part of a conspiracy is something we should all have on our bucket list to check off.

The only greater conquest in this realm is a picture the nutter actually wearing tin foil, something we can only dream of achieving someday. But hey at least we're government agents paid to post here, so we're off on the right foot!

I have always believed the government was behind 9/11. Nothing has ever changed my mind, its just a gut feeling I have always had.

I don't think Australia really exists.

Nothing has ever changed my mind, its just a gut feeling I have always had.

:thup:

I have always believed that nobody south of the Equator has any brains at all. Nothing has ever changed my mind, its just a gut feeling I have always had.

I also have an engineering background, and I have the drawings for the building, and I totally disagree with your analysis, and I made the video, so I know it to be accurate, I checked.

Forum List

Back