Govt now murdering 9-11 truthers and witnesses

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Govt has little choice i guess. The controlled media is, as always, completely on their side but the internet is decidedly not. The net continues to expose the preposterousness of the official story and murder is really the only weapon our govt has to fight the truthers.

PressTV - US continues to gag, murder 9/11 truth-seekers

Oct 11, 2013 5:30AM

Is the US government using assault, intimidation, even murder - and killing free speech worldwide - to cover up the insider crimes of September 11th, 2001?

One of the leading scientists challenging the US government's version of 9/11, Dr. Crockett Grabbe, has gone on the record charging 9/11 cover-up forces with a series of murders and attempted murders - including attempts on his own life. And information sciences expert Elizabeth Woodworth has published evidence that the National Security Agency (or some other agency with similar capabilities) has been jamming the Internet to prevent 9/11 evidence from reaching a wider public.

In a recent interview on my radio show, Dr. Grabbe, a physics professor with a Ph.D. from Cal Tech, described a series of attempts on his life that followed the publication of his 2011 book National Swindle of the World Trade Center. (Dr. Grabbe has also published pro-9/11-truth articles in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics and other peer-reviewed scholarly journals.)

Referring to his new book Anatomy of Mass Murders, Dr. Grabbe said: "I'm not just referring to the murders that occurred on 9/11, but also the unexplained murders of both 9/11 witnesses and truth-seekers: Michael Doran, David Graham, Bertha Champagne … and the interesting thing is, Bertha Champagne and Nancy Hamilton both had unexplained deaths from automobiles running over them. And the thing that made me a believer, is that when I published my first book in 2011, there were unexplained, strange attempts to hit me with an automobile. It was just unbelievable! I'm not a 9/11 witness or anything; I'm just a physicist showing that nothing supports the official version of 9/11."

Smiles, pats the crazy man on the shoulder, gives him a bag of bread crumbs to drop to find his way home, steps around him, and walks on with the rest of America.

Govt has little choice i guess. The controlled media is, as always, completely on their side but the internet is decidedly not. The net continues to expose the preposterousness of the official story and murder is really the only weapon our govt has to fight the truthers.

Is the US government using assault, intimidation, even murder - and killing free speech worldwide - to cover up the insider crimes of September 11th, 2001?

One of the leading scientists challenging the US government's version of 9/11, Dr. Crockett Grabbe, has gone on the record charging 9/11 cover-up forces with a series of murders and attempted murders - including attempts on his own life. And information sciences expert Elizabeth Woodworth has published evidence that the National Security Agency (or some other agency with similar capabilities) has been jamming the Internet to prevent 9/11 evidence from reaching a wider public.

In a recent interview on my radio show, Dr. Grabbe, a physics professor with a Ph.D. from Cal Tech, described a series of attempts on his life that followed the publication of his 2011 book National Swindle of the World Trade Center. (Dr. Grabbe has also published pro-9/11-truth articles in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics and other peer-reviewed scholarly journals.)

Referring to his new book Anatomy of Mass Murders, Dr. Grabbe said: "I'm not just referring to the murders that occurred on 9/11, but also the unexplained murders of both 9/11 witnesses and truth-seekers: Michael Doran, David Graham, Bertha Champagne … and the interesting thing is, Bertha Champagne and Nancy Hamilton both had unexplained deaths from automobiles running over them. And the thing that made me a believer, is that when I published my first book in 2011, there were unexplained, strange attempts to hit me with an automobile. It was just unbelievable! I'm not a 9/11 witness or anything; I'm just a physicist showing that nothing supports the official version of 9/11."

If the government is murdering Truthers, why are Dickie Gage, Dylan Avery, Neils Harrit, and David Ray Griffin still alive??

Be specific.

All 9/11 Truthers like eots should take a family picture once a month holding a current news paper out doors & post it on line so we all know the government is not murdering Truthers & hijacking their internet accounts.

5 farts in a row from the agent trolls.:9: Their handlers are getting desperate the way they sent them here to troll the boards and ignore reality.

the trouble with these paid trolls lies saying its not true is one of them was on alex jones show talking about explosives she heard in the basements and saying if she died later on,not to believe the official version,that she would never take her own life.after that however,she was found hanging from her ceiling and reported as a suicide.

same thing that happened with the JFK assassination of peoplee giving versions different than the governments ended up dying in mysterious deaths,History is repeating itself now.

Last edited:
I with the OP was true.

But sadly, its another paranoid Truther rant.

9-11 Truthers aren't smart enough, important enough, intelligent enough, or significant enough to be killed.

I wasnt there to witness the events government troll so they arent worried about pions like me.you can tell this to your boss that sends you here to troll these boards,that this applys to not only you but him as well.:fu:

see your bosses bosses, dont care about pions like me.I wasnt there,they dont care what I think troll.just the ones like the ones he mentioned.

kill Truthers?

why would the govt. want to do that?

9-11 Truth has failed, its a dead movement.

You only kill people when they are a threat. These guys aren't a threat...but a joke.

:)

Anyone reading this thread needs one essential piece of information: 'Press TV' is the mouthpiece of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Stupidity is a death sentence.........

and the interesting thing is, Bertha Champagne and Nancy Hamilton both had unexplained deaths from automobiles running over them.

I would have thought getting run over was the explanation, but then again, I'm not a truther.

I wasnt there to witness the events government troll so they arent worried about pions like me.you can tell this to your boss that sends you here to troll these boards,that this applys to not only you but him as well.:fu:

see your bosses bosses, dont care about pions like me.I wasnt there,they dont care what I think troll.just the ones like the ones he mentioned.

I wasnt there,they dont care what I think

When you do think, it'll be the first time.

kill Truthers?

why would the govt. want to do that?

9-11 Truth has failed, its a dead movement.

You only kill people when they are a threat. These guys aren't a threat...but a joke.

:)

Dickie Gage goes around the country telling people that 9/11 was an inside job. He's still walking, talking, and raking in $85,000 per year from the Dupes.

Some obscure woman says she heard bombs in the basement, so the govt runs her over with a car. :cuckoo:

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves. :lmao:

If the government intended to "murder" conspiracy nutters it would not be making so many failed attempts. It has better and more reliable means of killing people.

Let me repeat what I posted earlier;

All paranoids are not conspiracy nutters but all conspiracy nutters are paranoid.

Wrong - You should be very worried. They already killed USMB truther member "eots" over a month ago. His IP address & location changed. Also his posting frequency, intensity & style changed at the same time. Check for yourself. Ask the mods if his IP address & location changed. Look at his posts.

Wrong - You should be very worried. They already killed USMB truther member "eots" over a month ago. His IP address & location changed. Also his posting frequency, intensity & style changed at the same time. Check for yourself. Ask the mods if his IP address & location changed. Look at his posts.

And how about Terral?

He only posted one day this year. And it was not on his usual subject. Now he's gone again. :eek:

Poor, poor, Terral.

Forum List

Back