Govt now murdering 9-11 truthers and witnesses

kill Truthers?

why would the govt. want to do that?

9-11 Truth has failed, its a dead movement.

You only kill people when they are a threat. These guys aren't a threat...but a joke.

:)

Dickie Gage goes around the country telling people that 9/11 was an inside job. He's still walking, talking, and raking in $85,000 per year from the Dupes.

Some obscure woman says she heard bombs in the basement, so the govt runs her over with a car. :cuckoo:

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves. :lmao:

yeh but he isnt doing it off the backs of tax payers like the military industrial complex and financial cabal

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU"]Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE) - YouTube[/ame]

let's say this is true.

why should we care?

aside from the fact there are rogue interests operating outside the law that has successfully executed a coup against the american government over the course of years there is also the possibility that you may very well be one of the lucky people who happens to be in the same place and time that someone they want to murder, since they dont hesitate to take out trains and planes cars and even buildings to get their target, and that is extremely comforting.

Govt has little choice i guess. The controlled media is, as always, completely on their side but the internet is decidedly not. The net continues to expose the preposterousness of the official story and murder is really the only weapon our govt has to fight the truthers.

PressTV - US continues to gag, murder 9/11 truth-seekers

Oct 11, 2013 5:30AM

Is the US government using assault, intimidation, even murder - and killing free speech worldwide - to cover up the insider crimes of September 11th, 2001?

One of the leading scientists challenging the US government's version of 9/11, Dr. Crockett Grabbe, has gone on the record charging 9/11 cover-up forces with a series of murders and attempted murders - including attempts on his own life. And information sciences expert Elizabeth Woodworth has published evidence that the National Security Agency (or some other agency with similar capabilities) has been jamming the Internet to prevent 9/11 evidence from reaching a wider public.

In a recent interview on my radio show, Dr. Grabbe, a physics professor with a Ph.D. from Cal Tech, described a series of attempts on his life that followed the publication of his 2011 book National Swindle of the World Trade Center. (Dr. Grabbe has also published pro-9/11-truth articles in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics and other peer-reviewed scholarly journals.)

Referring to his new book Anatomy of Mass Murders, Dr. Grabbe said: "I'm not just referring to the murders that occurred on 9/11, but also the unexplained murders of both 9/11 witnesses and truth-seekers: Michael Doran, David Graham, Bertha Champagne … and the interesting thing is, Bertha Champagne and Nancy Hamilton both had unexplained deaths from automobiles running over them. And the thing that made me a believer, is that when I published my first book in 2011, there were unexplained, strange attempts to hit me with an automobile. It was just unbelievable! I'm not a 9/11 witness or anything; I'm just a physicist showing that nothing supports the official version of 9/11."

You're next, twoofer!

They have your IP and they're coming to get you!

I have always believed the government was behind 9/11. Nothing has ever changed my mind, its just a gut feeling I have always had.

Truthers do stupid things, break the law, get picked up as the common criminals they are, get locked up, and we should be worried they are not posting anymore.

What a blessing for all of us.

I wasnt there to witness the events government troll so they arent worried about pions like me.you can tell this to your boss that sends you here to troll these boards,that this applys to not only you but him as well.:fu:

see your bosses bosses, dont care about pions like me.I wasnt there,they dont care what I think troll.just the ones like the ones he mentioned.

Wrong - You should be very worried. They already killed USMB truther member "eots" over a month ago. His IP address & location changed. Also his posting frequency, intensity & style changed at the same time. Check for yourself. Ask the mods if his IP address & location changed. Look at his posts.

And how about Terral?

He only posted one day this year. And it was not on his usual subject. Now he's gone again. :eek:

Poor, poor, Terral.

Terral went down hard!
ku-medium.jpg

golinejad20110701054457873.jpg

Truthers do stupid things, break the law, get picked up as the common criminals they are, get locked up, and we should be worried they are not posting anymore.

What a blessing for all of us.

One of the Loose Change Truthers, Korey Rowe, got hard time for selling dope. He walked out of prison. I wonder why they didn't have him killed while he was in the hoosegow??

I have always believed the government was behind 9/11. Nothing has ever changed my mind, its just a gut feeling I have always had.

Yes I agree, it must have been the Australian government. Just a gut feeling I've always had and nothing has happened to change my guts.

Govt has little choice i guess. The controlled media is, as always, completely on their side but the internet is decidedly not. The net continues to expose the preposterousness of the official story and murder is really the only weapon our govt has to fight the truthers.

Is the US government using assault, intimidation, even murder - and killing free speech worldwide - to cover up the insider crimes of September 11th, 2001?

One of the leading scientists challenging the US government's version of 9/11, Dr. Crockett Grabbe, has gone on the record charging 9/11 cover-up forces with a series of murders and attempted murders - including attempts on his own life. And information sciences expert Elizabeth Woodworth has published evidence that the National Security Agency (or some other agency with similar capabilities) has been jamming the Internet to prevent 9/11 evidence from reaching a wider public.

In a recent interview on my radio show, Dr. Grabbe, a physics professor with a Ph.D. from Cal Tech, described a series of attempts on his life that followed the publication of his 2011 book National Swindle of the World Trade Center. (Dr. Grabbe has also published pro-9/11-truth articles in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics and other peer-reviewed scholarly journals.)

Referring to his new book Anatomy of Mass Murders, Dr. Grabbe said: "I'm not just referring to the murders that occurred on 9/11, but also the unexplained murders of both 9/11 witnesses and truth-seekers: Michael Doran, David Graham, Bertha Champagne … and the interesting thing is, Bertha Champagne and Nancy Hamilton both had unexplained deaths from automobiles running over them. And the thing that made me a believer, is that when I published my first book in 2011, there were unexplained, strange attempts to hit me with an automobile. It was just unbelievable! I'm not a 9/11 witness or anything; I'm just a physicist showing that nothing supports the official version of 9/11."

If the government intended to "murder" conspiracy nutters it would not be making so many failed attempts. It has better and more reliable means of killing people.

Let me repeat what I posted earlier;

All paranoids are not conspiracy nutters but all conspiracy nutters are paranoid.

seems pretty popular to me. Wanna cite your sources for us.

About 374,000 results
Pinkerton v. United States

328 US 640, 66 S. Ct. 1180, 90 L. Ed. 1489 - Supreme Court, 1946 - Google Scholar
... The indictment contained ten substantive counts and one conspiracy count. The jury found Walter guilty on nine of the substantive counts and on the conspiracy count. It found Daniel guilty on six of the substantive counts and on the conspiracy count. ...
Cited by 3440

Bell Atlantic Corp. v. Twombly

127 S. Ct. 1955, 550 US 544, 167 L. Ed. 2d 929 - Supreme Court, 2007
... or conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce." The ... 647, 26 Stat. 209, as amended, 15 USC § 1, which prohibits "[e]very contract, combination in the form of trust or otherwise, or conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations.". ...
Cited by 65559

Griffin v. Breckenridge

403 US 88, 91 S. Ct. 1790, 29 L. Ed. 2d 338 - Supreme Court, 1971
... other than by due process of law. "6. Pursuant to their conspiracy, defendants drove their truck into the path of Grady's automobile and blocked its passage over the public road. Both defendants then forced Grady and said plaintiffs ...
Cited by 4116

Matsushita Elec. Industrial Co. v. Zenith Radio Corp.

475 US 574, 106 S. Ct. 1348, 89 L. Ed. 2d 538 - Supreme Court, 1986
[*]. JUSTICE POWELL delivered the opinion of the Court. This case requires that we again consider the standard district courts must apply when deciding whether to grant summary judgment in an antitrust conspiracy case. I. Stating the facts of this case is a daunting task. ...
Cited by 56957

Bourjaily v. United States

483 US 171, 107 S. Ct. 2775, 97 L. Ed. 2d 144 - Supreme Court, 1987
... a statement by a coconspirator of a party during the course and in furtherance of the conspiracy." We granted certiorari to answer three questions regarding the admission of statements under Rule 801(d)(2)(E): (1) whether the court must determine by independent evidence that ...
Cited by 3456

Kotteakos v. United States

328 US 750, 66 S. Ct. 1239, 90 L. Ed. 1557 - Supreme Court, 1946
... The only question is whether petitioners have suffered substantial prejudice from being convicted of a single general conspiracy by evidence which the Government admits proved not one conspiracy but some eight or more different ones of the same sort executed through a ...
Cited by 6229

Grunewald v. United States

353 US 391, 77 S. Ct. 963, 1 L. Ed. 2d 931 - Supreme Court, 1957
... 393 MR. JUSTICE HARLAN delivered the opinion of the Court. The three petitioners were convicted on Count 1 of an indictment brought under 18 USC § 371 [1] for conspiracy to defraud the United States with reference to certain tax matters. ...
Cited by 1801

Glasser v. United States

315 US 60, 62 S. Ct. 457, 86 L. Ed. 680 - Supreme Court, 1942
... JUSTICE MURPHY delivered the opinion of the Court. Petitioners, together with Anthony Horton and Louis Kaplan, were found guilty upon an indictment charging them with a conspiracy to defraud the United States, under § 37 of the Criminal Code (RS § 5440; 18 USC § 88). ...
Cited by 9709

Carpenters v. Scott

463 US 825, 103 S. Ct. 3352, 77 L. Ed. 2d 1049 - Supreme Court, 1983
... In arriving at its judgment, the District Court recognized that to make out a violation of § 1985(3), as construed in Griffin v. Breckenridge, 403 US 88, 102-103 (1971), the plaintiff must allege and prove four elements: (1) a conspiracy; 829 (2) for the purpose of depriving, either ...
Cited by 1482

Krulewitch v. United States

336 US 440, 69 S. Ct. 716, 93 L. Ed. 790 - Supreme Court, 1949
... Whatever original conspiracy may have existed between petitioner and his alleged co-conspirator to cause the complaining witness to go to Florida in October, 1941, no longer existed when the reported conversation took place in December, 1941. ...
Cited by 2386http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=conspiracy&btnG=&as_sdt=2,50#

I posted a 9/11 conspiracy thread, then I left for about a month to play Civ V. So far nobody visits but the bill collectors.

would invincible mystowy shadow pwanes have anything to do with that?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1.gif

and they go right on through buildings like hot knife through butter and never scratch the paint!

LMAO

Last edited:

If the government intended to "murder" conspiracy nutters it would not be making so many failed attempts. It has better and more reliable means of killing people.

All paranoids are not conspiracy nutters but all conspiracy nutters are paranoid.

About 374,000 results

328 US 640, 66 S. Ct. 1180, 90 L. Ed. 1489 - Supreme Court, 1946 - Google Scholar
... The indictment contained ten substantive counts and one conspiracy count. The jury found Walter guilty on nine of the substantive counts and on the conspiracy count. It found Daniel guilty on six of the substantive counts and on the conspiracy count. ...
Cited by 3440

... or conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce." The ... 647, 26 Stat. 209, as amended, 15 USC § 1, which prohibits "[e]very contract, combination in the form of trust or otherwise, or conspiracy, in restraint of trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations.". ...
Cited by 65559

Griffin v. Breckenridge

... other than by due process of law. "6. Pursuant to their conspiracy, defendants drove their truck into the path of Grady's automobile and blocked its passage over the public road. Both defendants then forced Grady and said plaintiffs ...
Cited by 4116

[*]. JUSTICE POWELL delivered the opinion of the Court. This case requires that we again consider the standard district courts must apply when deciding whether to grant summary judgment in an antitrust conspiracy case. I. Stating the facts of this case is a daunting task. ...
Cited by 56957

... a statement by a coconspirator of a party during the course and in furtherance of the conspiracy." We granted certiorari to answer three questions regarding the admission of statements under Rule 801(d)(2)(E): (1) whether the court must determine by independent evidence that ...
Cited by 3456

... The only question is whether petitioners have suffered substantial prejudice from being convicted of a single general conspiracy by evidence which the Government admits proved not one conspiracy but some eight or more different ones of the same sort executed through a ...
Cited by 6229

... 393 MR. JUSTICE HARLAN delivered the opinion of the Court. The three petitioners were convicted on Count 1 of an indictment brought under 18 USC § 371 [1] for conspiracy to defraud the United States with reference to certain tax matters. ...
Cited by 1801

Glasser v. United States

... JUSTICE MURPHY delivered the opinion of the Court. Petitioners, together with Anthony Horton and Louis Kaplan, were found guilty upon an indictment charging them with a conspiracy to defraud the United States, under § 37 of the Criminal Code (RS § 5440; 18 USC § 88). ...
Cited by 9709

Carpenters v. Scott

... In arriving at its judgment, the District Court recognized that to make out a violation of § 1985(3), as construed in Griffin v. Breckenridge, 403 US 88, 102-103 (1971), the plaintiff must allege and prove four elements: (1) a conspiracy; 829 (2) for the purpose of depriving, either ...
Cited by 1482

... Whatever original conspiracy may have existed between petitioner and his alleged co-conspirator to cause the complaining witness to go to Florida in October, 1941, no longer existed when the reported conversation took place in December, 1941. ...
Cited by 2386http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=conspiracy&btnG=&as_sdt=2,50#

You just cited cases where there was actual EVIDENCE for a conspiracy that would stand up in a court of law. The 9/11 conspiracy nutters have yet to achieve that level of credibility. A lot of their stuff falls under conjecture, misinformation, ignorance and yes, outright stupidity. Then there is the gullibility factor that is being exploited by those who are making money off of these paranoid nutters. PT Barnum was right about being able to fool some of the people all of the time.

In essence the conspiracy nutters are alleging the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind involving who knows how many thousands of people but not a single credible person has ever come forward to substantiate that allegation.

All 9/11 Truthers like eots should take a family picture once a month holding a current news paper out doors & post it on line so we all know the government is not murdering Truthers & hijacking their internet accounts.

Most cameras have automatic timers, so you can get a picture of yourself holding a current news paper easily. If you are clever, the rest of your family won't even have to know what your doing. Just keep those proof of lifes coming on a regular basis, so we will have proof they got you & we can use it to hold them accountable.

rexfeatures_1691244e.jpg

Last edited:

Stupidity is a death sentence.........

and the interesting thing is, Bertha Champagne and Nancy Hamilton both had unexplained deaths from automobiles running over them.

I would have thought getting run over was the explanation, but then again, I'm not a truther.
B-b-b-b-b-but chances of dying from a car accident are 1 in 18,585! And just because likely candidates are space cadets who can't see the forest for the trees...only increases their chances of dying that way by a measly 98%. :eusa_whistle:

It's - as Lanny Davis himself once said - indefensible!!! :eusa_snooty:

/sardonic humor

Last edited:

About 374,000 results

Cited by 3440

Cited by 65559

Griffin v. Breckenridge

Cited by 4116

Cited by 56957

Cited by 3456

Cited by 6229

Cited by 1801

Glasser v. United States

Cited by 9709

Carpenters v. Scott

Cited by 1482

Cited by 2386

You just cited cases where there was actual EVIDENCE for a conspiracy that would stand up in a court of law.

HUH???

Of course theres enough evidence to stand up in a court of equity.

Evidence or not, all those cases again PROVE its TRUE, that there are THOUSANDS of conspiracies all the time and troughers are the REAL nutters around here.

Last edited:
Anyone reading this thread needs one essential piece of information: 'Press TV' is the mouthpiece of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

HAHAHA. Oh yeah - like chris matthews is gonna cover this story. HAHAHA

Forum List

Back