Wow: Sarah Palin Was More Accomplished At Governor Than Mitt Romney Was

Apples and Oranges.

Palin governed a state that had the population about the same size of a small section of Boston.

Population in the U.S. - Google Public Data Explorer

and Obama governed what state?
Uh Stefff, i know this is lije, you know, lon division er sumthin but, Obama is the prezz of the hole, you know, like the Noo-nited Staates and that's like, you know, more than Alaska and Massetutustites all added up, all together like.

Take notes iffn yuuu need to.

I think I speak for most (left AND right) on this board, when I say...

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT PALIN NOW?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Haven't you heered?

$arahs got booobs and pubs like boobs more than they like brains so $arahs like reeely like keel an happn ya know ...

apparently the opener of this thread?

It is so much fun to make fun of Palintologists.

palin-iquitarod.jpg

Haven't you heered?

$arahs got booobs and pubs like boobs more than they like brains so $arahs like reeely like keel an happn ya know ...
Address the fiscal numbers in the op. Do you believe Palin governed fiscally responsible compared to Romney?

Apples and Oranges.

Palin governed a state that had the population about the same size of a small section of Boston.

The sum total of Obama's exectutive experience prior to taking the most important job in the world would be that he once ran his school newspaper.

And it shows.[/]

Ave you posted even one well thought out, factual post? Even one sentence grounded in fact?

Nope.

Dingbat.

Yeah governing Alaska is like governing one city in MItts state.

Not to priase Mitt in any way but to put things in perspective.

Mike Dukakis did a better job governing Massachusetts than Mitt Romney did

Look how qualified Dukakis was to be President

Agreed. Like I said I was not meaning to praise Mitt in any way.

Comparing him to Palin is a hoot though.

Both depend on publicists to hawk their wares, neither are competent, neither produced jobs, one did do one truly good thing - real health care coverage for the Americans who now refuse to give t up, one quit, we can't seem to get rid of either one ...

Okay, therebyoungo. I compared the two losers.

Last similarity - Mitt should go to work for fux. It's a perfect fit except that Mittens doesn't need the dough.

Apples and Oranges.

Uh Stefff, i know this is lije, you know, lon division er sumthin but, Obama is the prezz of the hole, you know, like the Noo-nited Staates and that's like, you know, more than Alaska and Massetutustites all added up, all together like.

Take notes iffn yuuu need to.

Yes, Obama is currently President of all 57 states. We know.

Forum List

Back