Sarah Palin Planning A 'Coup' Against Romney At The Convention. (She Could Succeed)

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Fred_Garvin, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Fred_Garvin

Fred_Garvin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51
    There is big time talk about this at her 'Pac' and 'Conservatives4Palin' website and I believe it to be true. I worked in her campaign in 08 and I find that this is a high possibility for happening. The reason for this is that she hasn't endorsed Romney at all. The fact is that Romney is losing his base and he can't energize it at all, especially with conservatives to come out swinging for him. On the other hand, Palin can. She draws massive crowds and she invokes patriotism and enthusiasm in her speeches that stimulates the GOP, conservative base and independents. The proof is evident during the mid term elections when she endorsed conservative candidates on the campaign trail and went on the attack against Obama in a vicious fashion. She hammered him over shutting rig production down during the BP oil spill and hammered him over 'Death Panels' in his 'Affordable Care Act' law. It resonated with voters and many of her endorsements won. Now this could happen at the convention. Romney is severely wounded and conservatives and hardcore GOP voters are not impressed. Conservative talk show hosts like Mark Levin, Rush, Michael Savage and Sean Hannity are upset with Romney's refusal to go on the offensive against Obama and state he isn't even trying to fight back against Obama's attacks. Palin is fully vetted and is not afraid to attack Obama on any issue. She resonates because she attacks 'crony capitalism' and 'corruption', something she did in Alaska as governor giving her a 90% approval rating. If she does this at the convention like Eisenhower did it against wounded favorite Robert Taft at the GOP convention years ago in 1952, she can succeed and has my support. She can take Romney, reenergize the party and beat Obama for the Presidency just like she did in Alaska going up agaist two powerful politicians named Governor Tony Knowles, a incumbent and Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both while being outspent.

This is Fred Garvin-Male Prostitute

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  2. Fred_Garvin

Fred_Garvin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51
    Would anybody like to comment?

3. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,673
    There's a lot of fear amongst the Reps. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't. Should be an interesting convention, especially if Romney still hasn't come clean about the Bain timeline, refusal to divulge tax info and hidden off-shore accounts.

4. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    Do you honestly think that because Levin, Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, et., al are upset at Romney's lack of response is an excuse? Really?

Sorry...I don't see it happening.

I need more proof.

5. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,034
    That could be true but Dems are so badly damaged they have to lie about Bain and Romney (see Konradv above)

I like Palin, she's smart, she's an effective executive and above all, and unlike Obama, she has a real love and understanding of what makes America great.

She should give the keynote speech

6. The T

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    As interesting as the Democrat Convention that have cut it short to three days?:badgrin:

7. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,673
    What was I lying about, Frank? Just asking him to come clean. BTW, you seem to have conveniently left out "hidden tax returns and off-shore accounts". Why is that? Think we'd forget? :cool:

8. The T

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,502

He's got NOTHING to come clean about...or his candidacy would come to a screeching HALT.

What about that don't YOU understand KOMRADE?

9. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,673
    Don't need more than three days, if the party isn't a hot mess like the Reps, thank you. :cool:

10. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    Sarah Palin Planning A 'Coup' Against Romney At The Convention. (She Could Succeed)

Lord, it's me Dante. I know we haven't been getting along well lately, what with me denying your existence and all, but...

I know how much you like making deals. I see it all the time Ministers and Priests asking you to do this and do that, save this one, kill that one...

My request is simple:

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, make Sarah Palin the GOP Candidate to go up against President Obama in 2012? You do that and I promise you I will do your work and I will harass every single sinner I meet and chain a bible to their feet.

yours in sin and begging forgiveness
    :cool:
    Dante