Governor Palin Comes Out As The Better Mother When Compared To Wendy Davis Of Texas

Every possible investigation into his birth has been done. .'
And the results of strenuous law enforcement criminal investigation into his birth is about to be revealed in March.

Sexy1.jpg

How about a banana like the usurper wants?

The-doctored-image-of-Bar-010.jpg

Last edited:
Sarah Palin has seen better days. Her popularity among the public is at its lowest point ever. 6 years ago she was like the high school girl that all the boys wanted to sleep with and all the girls wanted to be like. But then the more she spoke and the more people got to know her, the more they disliked her and found her superficial.

Her favorability rating in America is currently 28%, while her unfavorable rating is over 60% now.

In contrast, Hillary Clinton's favorability rating in America is close to 70%. Clinton and Clinton are the two most favorable living politicos in America today.

Poll: Sarah Palin ?16 wouldn?t win Alaska - POLITICO.com

Talking Points Memo

72% of Alaskan Republicans say Palin should NOT run for President in 2016. Not Alaskans, but just the Republicans in Alaska!

In a hypothetical matchup for Senator of Alaska, she musters only 40% support, which is why she hasn't bothered running for that position either.

Sarah Palin had to resign as Governor because the whole house of cards was beginning to cave on her.

When it comes to the private lives of Americans, I stand with Liberals, who err on the side of saying that how your neighbor chooses to live is their own business, not the government's, as long as you don't hurt anyone else but yourself.

Conservatives on the other hand always preach about staying out of our lives but apparently they think government should only be small enough to fit in women's vaginas, and they come to boards like these trying to compare which politico's personal life they like better.

This thread is Republican hypocrisy at its finest. They pretend to be patriots and pretend to be religious, but then publicly shame and judge our women and whoever else they don't like. Does that sound very Christian-like to you? Not to me it doesn't.

Republicans have lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes in the general election, and with not one serious contender on the horizon for 2016 and their obsession with playing God and judging all of us who don't fit their narrow definition of "good", they're setting themselves up nicely to lose again in 2 years.

Judge not lest ye be judged, asshats.

according to a survey from Democratic firm Public Policy Polling and some site called, talkingpointsmemo

man you people are brainwashed dupes and will fall for anything but it FITS you lame views so what the hell
I suppose if Public policy polling came out and said Obama was actually an alien from outer space you'd fall for that too

Last edited:
We need a forum called, Blinded by Hate

just for Palin threads

poor dears still has it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

I hope she does run again someday...a lot of heads will EXPLODE

what fun that would be

Last edited:
Elaborate how he is better?

he didn't quit his position.
She put the state of Alaska first when she stepped down instead of letting the governors office be consumed by frivolous lawsuits by democrats. That's courage and she showed dignity doing it. When she stepped down the lawsuits stopped. Why can't you people look at the broader picture of the events that was happening to her with the lawsuits and how it tied up her duties as governor?
because they are dishonest hacks

From what we know right now and what we are learning about Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis, Governor Sarah Palin wins hands down as the better mother and the way she pursued her career. Sarah Palin had her first child Trak at age 25 in 1989 but she did not abandon him or her husband who she married a year before. She stuck with him and helped him out with his small commercial salmon fishing business. Palin went on to have Bristol in 1990 and became a city council member in 1992. Still working as a council woman, she had Willow in 1994 and became mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She was juggling 3 kids while Todd was away for weeks on end on Alaska's north slope working in the oil fields. In her second term as mayor she had her 4th child Willow in 2001 and she didn't let her pregnancy get in the way of her duties. As governor she found out she was pregnant with a down baby. She never aborted it despite the complications and conditions that could arise. Instead, she went through a full term pregnancy as she was doing her duties as governor and had Trig in 2008 while maintaining a whopping 89 to 93% approval rating. In all, as a mother, Sarah Palin raised 5 kids during her working career. She did this working as a city council member, campaigning and becoming mayor for two terms, being chairperson of the Alaska Oil & Gas Conservation Commission and finally campaigning against 2 powerful experienced politicians by the names of Governor Tony Knowles and incumbent Governor Frank Murkowski beating them both becoming governor herself. I call that ethical and moral courage. She stood by her man and never abandoned her family.

Now what we know about Wendy Davis from this past week and a half, I would say she doesn't even come close being a mother with good moral character and ethical standards. In Wendy Davis, we have a woman who put herself/career first over family, especially her two kids abandoning both after using her husbands 401k money to pay for her college expenses.

Dude...Palin is a loser. She had to go to five different colleges to find one that would let her graduate with a degree in journalism. Palin wasn't even married when she conceived Trak. She also admitted to premarital sex, did a shitty job raising her daughters - one who preached abstinance but fucked her way out of high school into pregnancy while sharing booze with her other underage sister as they spewed homophobic slurs and "fuck" all over the internet.

Her son's a drug addict forced to join the military by a Wasilla judge - or go to prison.

So cut the crap about what a great person Palin is. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

And Wendy's a Harvard Law graduate. Palin can't spell Harvard, but apparently she can see it from her front porch.

Oh. Popularity? Puhleeze! SHE WALKED AWAY FROM HER JOB AS GOVERNOR OF ALASKA, PISSED OFF THE ENTIRE STATE WITH HER CRONYISM AND BRIBES, AND IS DESPISED IN WASILLA!

While we're at it, did Wendy ever advocate civil war or secession of the state she lived in?
This is what blind hate looks like.....It is also what stupidity looks like

They act like they are all for "the woman" then you go and pass over the one who could of been the first woman President for, THE MAN

and we see how their treat any woman that isn't so left she is damn near commie

Why any woman would be in the Democrat party who thinks so little of them is beyond me

Yes, women should join the party that wants to control their bodies if they get pregnant. :eusa_doh:

And that's the main reason you hate Palin because she didn't kill Trig.

Sarah Palin is a failure at being a conservative. Conservatives aren't supposed to raise daughters who give birth to bastards. Bristol had sex before marriage, and birthed a boy bastard. Way to go, Sarah.

Could you imagine the right wing reaction to Chelsea Clinton being as "easy" as Bristol, or Chelsea whoring up a little bastard, like Bristol did?

The mouth-frothing anger from the social conservatives would be nonstop over it.

We leave the judging hate to you democrats.... I mean you are the party of the KKK after all.

A potential governors parenting skills are not a prime concern of mine.

If they cant parent their kids how do you expect them to run a state?

I don't believe not doing one thing we'll is proof you can't do other things. I'm more concerned about the polices a governor will push not how good of a parent they are.

A potential governors parenting skills are not a prime concern of mine.

If they cant parent their kids how do you expect them to run a state?

I don't believe not doing one thing we'll is proof you can't do other things. I'm more concerned about the polices a governor will push not how good of a parent they are.

Really? You dont think executive work has nothing to compare it to raising kids??????I am going to guess you have no kids

They act like they are all for "the woman" then you go and pass over the one who could of been the first woman President for, THE MAN

and we see how their treat any woman that isn't so left she is damn near commie

Why any woman would be in the Democrat party who thinks so little of them is beyond me

Yes, women should join the party that wants to control their bodies if they get pregnant. :eusa_doh:

And that's the main reason you hate Palin because she didn't kill Trig.
As is typical for you brain-dead rightards, you couldn't be more wrong.

I'm anti-abortion, you dumbass.

Forum List

Back