Government intrustion into my life

That's what the left uses instead of history.

A government where most white men, all women, all blacks, all natives - even those who are citizens - cannot vote - is not a democracy. Its an oligarchy. The Founders abhorred
democracy.
Good thing they set up a Republic, huh?
Today its a democratic republic.

Considering Obama's Executive Branch power grabs, it seems you're wrong.

He's not using any power than hasn't been exercised by previous Presidents. You only dislike it now because he isn't on your side. You'll be fine with it the next time your guy is in office.
That's one more thing you're wrong about. Separation of powers exists for a reason. I don't care who's in the White House -- it's wrong when any branch exceeds its authority.

No, you do care who's in the white house. If it were anyone but Obama, you wouldn't be complaining, because FOX News or AM radio wouldn't have told you to.

Seriously - do you think that if no one mentioned to you "Hey, you're supposed to not like Obama because he uses executive orders" - you would have decided on your own to not like him for doing that? Because you didn't make that decision for any other President - funny how you only decided that on your own at the same time FOX News and AM radio told you to decide that, right?

To settle the argument...

1) Ok to heck with the roads. Dont fix em anymore. Dont plow em either. Leave em. Dont have the gov't do it, nor any private company. Shut things down. Too bad businesses close it down for the day. Tough. I could care less if you succeed or go out of business. I dont want my city govt doing the plowing because I have to pay taxes for it. I dont want a private company doing it either as if I am not going to pay fees for it I dont want some private industry making a profit from me. That solves that.

2) As far as registering pets. Ok, heck, no laws no restrictions. Let them pitbulls run loose and gobble up any slow moving kids. Perfectly acceptable. Let animals run wild and free wherever. Good idea.

You people are full of good ideas.

I have to register my pets?

Does the vet do that for me when I take them to get vaccinated?

I've only known one guy to ever get hassled by the cops for not having a dog license. I witnessed this in person. He was a hippie looking fellow and the cop was a cop in a right wing city. But lets just remember, its the left that wants to oppress people with big government - even when the facts and evidence tell us otherwise.

Last edited:
And on another note;

thatshowthatgoes.jpg

So you think the nearly 50% of people who pay no income taxes are poor?

So you think we should raise their taxes?

Here's a brief synopsis of how government intruded on my life today...

Today I woke up in the bed I chose to build in the house I chose to buy next to my wife I chose to marry and the infant we chose to create. Then I ate the breakfast I chose to eat and got into the car I chose to purchase.

I then used the government funded highway system

to get to the job I mutually chose to have with my boss, and chose the route by which to get there. Upon arrival, I parked in accordance with the parking plan I chose to buy. For lunch I was able to choose from a variety of options that the private industry chose to provide me. Now I'm about to get back in the car I chose to buy and

drive, on the roads paid for by government,

to the house I chose to buy where the wife I chose to marry will be there with the kid we chose to have, along with the two dogs we chose to keep and the two cats, who because they chose to piss inside too much, we chose to make into outside cats, in the neighorhood we chose to live in. We'll eat the dinner we choose to eat and then go to sleep at the time we choose to sleep - that is, until our infant chooses to wake our asses up.

All I gotta say is FUCK YOU BIG GOVERNMENT for INTRUDING into my LIFE with all these fucking HIGHWAYS AND ROADS!

So you had government roads but got everything else from private industry...hmmm
And look what happens when you build roads with private companies and give them incentives....Santa Monica Freeway to Reopen on Tuesday : Recovery: The contractor will get a $14.5-million bonus for finishing earthquake repairs 74 days early. - Los Angeles Times

It doesnt take a decade to lay down a stretch of one mile of road.......We might be on to something with this private enterprise system with incentives......

Today I woke up in the bed I chose to build in the house I chose to buy next to my wife I chose to marry and the infant we chose to create. Then I ate the breakfast I chose to eat and got into the car I chose to purchase.

to get to the job I mutually chose to have with my boss, and chose the route by which to get there. Upon arrival, I parked in accordance with the parking plan I chose to buy. For lunch I was able to choose from a variety of options that the private industry chose to provide me. Now I'm about to get back in the car I chose to buy and

to the house I chose to buy where the wife I chose to marry will be there with the kid we chose to have, along with the two dogs we chose to keep and the two cats, who because they chose to piss inside too much, we chose to make into outside cats, in the neighorhood we chose to live in. We'll eat the dinner we choose to eat and then go to sleep at the time we choose to sleep - that is, until our infant chooses to wake our asses up.

All I gotta say is FUCK YOU BIG GOVERNMENT for INTRUDING into my LIFE with all these fucking HIGHWAYS AND ROADS!

So you had government roads but got everything else from private industry...hmmm
And look what happens when you build roads with private companies and give them incentives....Santa Monica Freeway to Reopen on Tuesday : Recovery: The contractor will get a $14.5-million bonus for finishing earthquake repairs 74 days early. - Los Angeles Times

It doesnt take a decade to lay down a stretch of one mile of road.......We might be on to something with this private enterprise system with incentives......

Wow. A private company got paid by government to build a road.

In related news

GERMANS BOMB PEARL HARBOR

In related news

So are you saying the article was incorrect, because you do realize the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor, there Bluto?

But I love how you gloss over it, because you cant refute the point! In other news
The US Nuked Japan! and Thank GOD for that!

That bed you are in is regulated by the government to contain fire retardant chemicals that have contributed to an increase in environmental allergies that have resulted in more people being forced to live their lives in a cocoon that is designed to eliminate exposure to all those chemicals you ignore because you think they are good for you.

My bed hasn't forced anyone to live in a cocoon. That's ridiculous, you're being utterly retarded. I'll just drop it right there, no need to wade through the rest of your utter stupidity.

What is Multiple Chemical Sensitivity? (MCS)

Ok cut the bullshit....
You are no closer to making sense than before you posted this infantile rant.
Oh...Government PAYS FOR NOTHING.....We the taxpayers fund the government.
And government instead of performing essential functions such as infrastructure, takes our money and throws it down the rat hole of pork barrel spending and social entitlements. No one watches over the rampant fraud and waste.

1) Ok to heck with the roads. Dont fix em anymore. Dont plow em either. Leave em. Dont have the gov't do it, nor any private company. Shut things down. Too bad businesses close it down for the day. Tough. I could care less if you succeed or go out of business. I dont want my city govt doing the plowing because I have to pay taxes for it. I dont want a private company doing it either as if I am not going to pay fees for it I dont want some private industry making a profit from me. That solves that.

2) As far as registering pets. Ok, heck, no laws no restrictions. Let them pitbulls run loose and gobble up any slow moving kids. Perfectly acceptable. Let animals run wild and free wherever. Good idea.

The fucking roads and bridges are falling apart now. This is government at it's best
http://t4america.org/resources/bridges/overview/./
Wonderful job...
Yes , the government is perfect. Never does anything wrong...

The fucking roads and bridges are falling apart now. This is government at it's best
Transportation For America » Page not found
Wonderful job...
Yes , the government is perfect. Never does anything wrong...

LOL, yeah and with government workers they can lay one mile of road every decade or two.

In related news

So are you saying the article was incorrect, because you do realize the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor, there Bluto?

But I love how you gloss over it, because you cant refute the point! In other news
The US Nuked Japan! and Thank GOD for that!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI]Animal House: Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor - YouTube[/ame]

That bed you are in is regulated by the government to contain fire retardant chemicals that have contributed to an increase in environmental allergies that have resulted in more people being forced to live their lives in a cocoon that is designed to eliminate exposure to all those chemicals you ignore because you think they are good for you.

My bed hasn't forced anyone to live in a cocoon. That's ridiculous, you're being utterly retarded. I'll just drop it right there, no need to wade through the rest of your utter stupidity.

Ok. So big government invented multiple chemical sensitivity? And then they take people and force them to sleep in my bed when I'm not looking to expose them to it?

Hold on, before you continue, I need to apply my aluminum hat. I had no idea the government was using MY bed to put people into COCOOMBS!

Ok. So big government invented multiple chemical sensitivity? And then they take people and force them to sleep in my bed when I'm not looking to expose them to it?

Hold on, before you continue, I need to apply my aluminum hat. I had no idea the government was using MY bed to put people into COCOOMBS!

Yep, that is what I said.

I suggest you go back and read what I actually said.

So it's the license that keeps Pit bulls from eating kids? I thought it was fences and leashes and muzzles provided by conscientious owners.

The problem I have with roads is we stopped building them here and started building them in Afghanistan and Iraq while ours crumble. I would be much happier signing my tax check if I could see some tangible results domestically.

I did. You said:

You still have yet to explain how my bed has "resulted in more people being forced to live their lives in a cocoon". I built the frame myself out of southern pine and ordered the mattress - which is brand new - from Amazon. To my knowledge no one has been forced to live their entire life in a cocoon as a result. Please explain your apparent stupidity.

So it's the license that keeps Pit bulls from eating kids? I thought it was fences and leashes and muzzles provided by conscientious owners.

The problem I have with roads is we stopped building them here and started building them in Afghanistan and Iraq while ours crumble. I would be much happier signing my tax check if I could see some tangible results domestically.

There's road construction all over the place where I live.

I did. You said:

You still have yet to explain how my bed has "resulted in more people being forced to live their lives in a cocoon". I built the frame myself out of southern pine and ordered the mattress - which is brand new - from Amazon. To my knowledge no one has been forced to live their entire life in a cocoon as a result. Please explain your apparent stupidity.

Look up the word contributed.

The expectation of government has gone from the being the steward of the People's money and efficiently providing common services, to a battle of ideologies. The production class vs. the dependency class. One is tired of being asked to do more and the other expects the government to be their provider. As the expectations grow, so grows the government. It is a generational thing. Much like a family business.

There's road construction all over the place where I live.

You need to get out more...

There are many rural roads that are dirt or gravel still. My point is we are giving money to foreign countries when we could use it at home. We are engaging in wars, dropping bombs that cost millions when kids in kentucky don't have shoes. I am not in favor of government enforced charity either but if you are going to take my money anyway at least use it to benefit americans first. Ideally the government would just let us have all the money we earn like the Founders intended though.

Forum List

Back