Government intrustion into my life

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Here's a brief synopsis of how government intruded on my life today...

Today I woke up in the bed I chose to build in the house I chose to buy next to my wife I chose to marry and the infant we chose to create. Then I ate the breakfast I chose to eat and got into the car I chose to purchase.

I then used the government funded highway system

to get to the job I mutually chose to have with my boss, and chose the route by which to get there. Upon arrival, I parked in accordance with the parking plan I chose to buy. For lunch I was able to choose from a variety of options that the private industry chose to provide me. Now I'm about to get back in the car I chose to buy and

drive, on the roads paid for by government,

to the house I chose to buy where the wife I chose to marry will be there with the kid we chose to have, along with the two dogs we chose to keep and the two cats, who because they chose to piss inside too much, we chose to make into outside cats, in the neighorhood we chose to live in. We'll eat the dinner we choose to eat and then go to sleep at the time we choose to sleep - that is, until our infant chooses to wake our asses up.

All I gotta say is FUCK YOU BIG GOVERNMENT for INTRUDING into my LIFE with all these fucking HIGHWAYS AND ROADS!

Today I woke up in the bed I chose to build in the house I chose to buy next to my wife I chose to marry and the infant we chose to create. Then I ate the breakfast I chose to eat and got into the car I chose to purchase.

to get to the job I mutually chose to have with my boss, and chose the route by which to get there. Upon arrival, I parked in accordance with the parking plan I chose to buy. For lunch I was able to choose from a variety of options that the private industry chose to provide me. Now I'm about to get back in the car I chose to buy and

to the house I chose to buy where the wife I chose to marry will be there with the kid we chose to have, along with the two dogs we chose to keep and the two cats, who because they chose to piss inside too much, we chose to make into outside cats, in the neighorhood we chose to live in. We'll eat the dinner we choose to eat and then go to sleep at the time we choose to sleep - that is, until our infant chooses to wake our asses up.

All I gotta say is FUCK YOU BIG GOVERNMENT for INTRUDING into my LIFE with all these fucking HIGHWAYS AND ROADS!

This is like the photo negative of that liberal one which explains how he eats food regulated by the FDA, drives a car with federally mandated seat belts, works at a job regulated by federal safety regulations and labor laws, and so forth.

It sounds stupid both ways.

i noticed u dint use the toilet the government told u to use? U can only buy the water saving ones in ur stores.

did u eat the proper meat to eat? or are u vegatarian by choice of government telling to eat properly so u wont go to the hospital?

still more left out, but its okay ur happy in the big nanny state of mind and we root u on.

This is like the photo negative of that liberal one which explains how he eats food regulated by the FDA, drives a car with federally mandated seat belts, works at a job regulated by federal safety regulations and labor laws, and so forth.

You men you would choose to eat impure foods and work in an unsafe place? You wanna drive without seat belts be my guest.

its like watching gerbils happy the governement is thinking and doing for them, SO CUTE!

Oh shit, you're right,

if BIG GOVERNMENT hadn't stopped me,

I would have CHOSEN a car without SEATBELTS

and CHOSEN CONTAMINATED FOOD

and CHOSEN TO WORK IN A BUILDING CONSTRUCTION ZONE WITHOUT A HARD HAT

because I'M A FUCKING MORON.

Incidentally, I've never seen the one you're talking about. Can I see it?

Last edited:

i noticed u dint use the toilet the government told u to use? U can only buy the water saving ones in ur stores.

I used a toilet that flushed my human waste down the sewer pipe. It also had P-trap in it so I didn't have to smell sewer gas. Is there anything else I need?

did u eat the proper meat to eat? or are u vegatarian by choice of government telling to eat properly so u wont go to the hospital?

Last time government advised me on my food choices I was learning the food pyramid in school.

still more left out, but its okay ur happy in the big nanny state of mind and we root u on.

When the nanny state intrudes into my daily life in any way other than provide me roads and highways to drive on I'll let you know.

Perhaps my house will be robbed and the nanny state will intrude on my life by taking statement and trying to catch the thieves.

Oh, wait, I forget! Tomorrow we'll be taking our newborn to the clinic for a checkup. Because of the mean ole nanny state, that facility will be required to follow mean old government regulations that require they properly dispose of biomedical waste. HOW HORRIBLE!

So far government is intruding into my daily life in two ways:

1) Providing me - at taxpayer expense - only a limited number of ways to drive my own car to work.

2) Not allowing me to choose a clinic for my child that just tosses its bio-medical waste into open trash cans.

I'm beginning to see the point of the righties. This is horrible.

Last edited:
The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
On flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
And audit us our trespasses,
As we file suit against those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into liberty,
But deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
And the power, and the glory,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Forum List

Back