Government finally moves to ban medieval practise of conversion therapy.

Accusations of conversion therapy are routinely applied to girls who don't want their breasts chopped off and to boys who don't want to be castrated.
Or to girls that think that they want their breasts chopped off and to boys that think they want to be castrated.

Some people are simply crazy and we should try to convert them from such.

So if a person goes to a therapist confused about the sexuality, the only thing the therapist is allowed to propose is "you are gay"?
And when will the acknowledge the bisexuals? They are the stop children of the alphabet people.

Seems to me the Left thinks you either have to be gay or straight cuz they don't like to admit sex is a choice.

And when will the acknowledge the bisexuals? They are the stop children of the alphabet people.

Seems to me the Left thinks you either have to be gay or straight cuz they don't like to admit sex is a choice.

Only women can be bisexual. If you are a man and you have either given or taken dick to/from another man, you are gay.

It would not be a TRUE ban on conversion therapy if it did not ban schools from converting young children IN to being a tranny.

Basically, this bill says adults can mind fuck impressionable children into having their genitals mutilated but nobody is allowed to talk them out of it.

It would not be a TRUE ban on conversion therapy if it did not ban schools from converting young children IN to being a tranny.

Basically, this bill says adults can mind fuck impressionable children into having their genitals mutilated but nobody is allowed to talk them out of it.
Where does it say that ?

So if a person goes to a therapist confused about the sexuality, the only thing the therapist is allowed to propose is "you are gay"?
If a person needs help wth this issue they can be referred to a professional.
Far better than having some loon praying over them and "driving out the demons "

I did not know that happened in medieval times ... I thought homosexuals were killed outright, just up to a few decades ago here in the US ... I believe they still kill them in Russia today, they're a little behind us ...
Putin is a great humanitarian. He shakes his head at the decadant west while his manly troops rape all the women in Ukraine.

Where does it say that ?
Say what, dumb shit?

That's my whole point. It DOESN'T ban converting children into trannies, only out of being one.

Leave children alone. We all know you support their violent gang rape and now you are wanting to prevent anybody from talking them out of having their genitals mutilated.

Say what, dumb shit?

That's my whole point. It DOESN'T ban converting children into trannies, only out of being one.

Leave children alone. We all know you support their violent gang rape and now you are wanting to prevent anybody from talking them out of having their genitals mutilated.
Sp you made it up.

To
A child does not have to be confused about sexuality. Just be outside of the assigned sexuality box. A girl that likes to climb trees or a boy who likes to cook is enough. Or, a girl who wants to join the Marines is enough to judge her as trans.

If a person needs help wth this issue they can be referred to a professional.
Far better than having some loon praying over them and "driving out the demons "

The wording of the law may even prevent a professional shrink from counseling being heterosexual.

And religious clergy have been recognized as mental caregivers in almost every society.

To
A child does not have to be confused about sexuality. Just be outside of the assigned sexuality box. A girl that likes to climb trees or a boy who likes to cook is enough. Or, a girl who wants to join the Marines is enough to judge her as trans.

The most endangered "species" are the tomboys and the metrosexual.

Forum List

Back