Government finally moves to ban medieval practise of conversion therapy.

I don't believe you, but in the unlikely event this is true, nothing could have come of it if you had been on puberty blockers since you were 11.

The thought that you liked girls might be there, but the ability to do anything about it is gone.

Then it's dildo time and claiming you are a lesbian with a penis.

The thought that you liked girls might be there, but the ability to do anything about it is gone.

Then it's dildo time and claiming you are a lesbian with a penis.
The very notion that a person should be an adult before making such incredibly drastic life changing decisions is anathema to those whose only desire is to get to those children at ever-younger ages to initiate them into the cult.

I don't believe you, but in the unlikely event this is true, nothing could have come of it if you had been on puberty blockers since you were 11.

I wonder if there's just so much that they don't realize about the process. Most of the time, they overflow with DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if there's just so much that they don't realize about the process. Most of the time, they overflow with DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are incredibly dim little conformists.

All they know in this world is that their little peeps reward them with praise when they support the genital mutilation of children and call them bad names if they don't.

There was a fellow named Kohlberg many years who outlined a scale for moral reasoning abilities people develop as they mature. At the very lowest level, young children only understand reward and punishment.

These so-called adults who support this child predation are at that level.

you can get married at 16 in the US. Thats a big decision that you allow teenagers to make.

I knew that I liked girls at 16. In fact well before that.

I suspect that you are just anti trans and that is where your motivation is.
Hey, wait a minute. I thought trans people were not always homosexuals. Why are you making that assumption?

They are incredibly dim little conformists.

All they know in this world is that their little peeps reward them with praise when they support the genital mutilation of children and call them bad names if they don't.

There was a fellow named Kohlberg many years who outlined a scale for moral reasoning abilities people develop as they mature. At the very lowest level, young children only understand reward and punishment.

These so-called adults who support this child predation are at that level.
Add to that the reality that teenagers are notorious for changing their minds. Let them grow out of that phase and then they can decide as adults if they want their body to look more masculine or feminine. In fact, let's be brutally honest here, that's all we're doing. We're not turning men into women or women into men, we're just making their bodies appear more feminine or masculine, that's it, no more than cutting a rat's tail off, then sewing on a fluffy squirrel's tail makes the rat into a squirrel. We don't change their DNA or chromosomes.

Hey, wait a minute. I thought trans people were not always homosexuals. Why are you making that assumption?
I knew that I liked girls, So I knew that I didnt want to be a girl. I have not changed my original thinking on this.

Add to that the reality that teenagers are notorious for changing their minds. Let them grow out of that phase and then they can decide as adults if they want their body to look more masculine or feminine. In fact, let's be brutally honest here, that's all we're doing. We're not turning men into women or women into men, we're just making their bodies appear more feminine or masculine, that's it, no more than cutting a rat's tail off, then sewing on a fluffy squirrel's tail makes the rat into a squirrel. We don't change their DNA or chromosomes.
The funny thing is, if a 13 year old girl wanted to go out and get herself some great big boobs, we would be hearing nothing but talk about sexism, misogyny, and being too young by all the same nitwits who champion the procedure if a boy does it.

We do not live in a very sane or rational world

Last edited:
The bill is kind of interesting, if what I found is the right version. It targets both sides: those attempting to coerce some one from trans to not trans and versa.

The issue of counseling is also addressed.

5.2 Talking conversion therapy​

Background​

The government has heard from victims that conversion therapy will often not involve direct physical acts of violence. We will therefore also target types of the practice that do not involve physical violence, but which could be reasonably understood as a type of talking conversion therapy. To be clear: talking conversion therapy could not be reasonably understood to include communication such as casual conversations, exchanges of views, private prayer or pure speech acts.

Legitimate talking therapies are important for society, indeed particularly for LGBT people, who have worse than average mental health outcomes.[footnote 1] Banning conversion therapy must not result in interference for professional psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, counsellors and other clinicians and healthcare staff providing legitimate support for those who may be questioning if they are LGBT. The ban will complement the existing clinical regulatory framework and not override the independence of clinicians to support those who may be questioning their LGBT status, in line with their professional obligations. The government’s assessment is that no form of conversion therapy is consistent with the existing regulatory standards of statutory healthcare professionals.

The government is of the view that talking conversion therapies will have the intention of changing a person’s sexual orientation or changing them to or from being transgender. These are the therapies we want to capture. The term ‘talking therapy’ is a working term used to give a sense of the non-physical nature of these acts. The government is also interested to hear about any examples of acts of non-physical conversion therapy that might not involve talking.

Legitimate talking therapies that support a person who is questioning if they are LGBT do not start from the basis that being LGBT is a defect or deficiency. Instead the therapies are open and explorative discussions focused on helping a person to decide on their options in a supportive manner. Professional bodies and regulators are best placed to set out professional obligations and identify practices that are harmful for the individual involved.
Total bullshit. There is no such thing as ‘conversion’ to the opposite natal sex. There is only brainwashing and butchery.

Forum List

Back