Gov. Christy Giving Boehner & House Majority Hell

they'll say she wants to get paid by the media.

you know how they treat the people who call them on their nonsense.

As Mr. Clean suggested, this mob may be getting too big to fit under the bus. We can only hope.

works for me.

i would say the same thing if it were my side of the aisle playing with people's well-being.

even California back in 94 got 6 Billion in Federal funds for the Quake that hit......and the Economy was doing pretty good at that time.....

HOw about you ask the people of YOUR state to stop taking in more money from the fed gov't than they give back, and then get back to me about personal responsibility.

Proof, last I saw that would be an untrue statement. In fact here's a link showing your wrong. Federal Taxing and Spending Benefit Some States, Leave Others Paying Bill -- re> WASHINGTON, Oct. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

So, Texas will be returning the $54 billion in aid they received from the fed gov't in 2010?

You may presume to speak for the whole of your state but I don't. I do know I got allot of damage from Hurricane Ike and was without power for 16 days, ran 2 generators 24/7 and didn't get a penny from anyone, so no, I will not be returning the money I didn't get.

Christy has become a joke

How DARE he criticize the Party!

Does he not understand his priorities!

Now, get back into lock-step Mr. Christie, and don't you dare think for yourself!

:thup:

Yep, he made a big mistake when he did his job instead of attacking and blaming the other side. The GObP will never forgive him for that.

Just watched a partial replay of his statement, as well as the statements of several congressmen. he's right. There is no excuse for the US government to walk away from American citizens the way they have.

Try as they might, the rw's cannot lie their way around the FACT that Boehner and the pubpots are worthless, don't do anything but obstruct and filibuster and they are screwing over Americans every single day.

$64BILION allocated to Katrina in the first ten days. WHAT have the Rs done for the people suffering from this storm that was so much worse.

Rs are whining that they're tired. How tired are those victims of not having heat?

The Rs found the time to vote to change the name of post offices and crap like that but not to help those people and worse, that they demanded that the money come from food stamps for the elderly and children.

The ONLY reason the Rs have refused to help AMERICAN victims of this disaster is because President Obama wanted it done immediately.

Christie wants money. They had losses, a terrible storm and fiscal problems. He feels that we need to flex a little in the case of disasters.

The nation has needs, and the President spent $7 million to fly off to Hawaii on separate flights from his family which cost several million more than if they'd flown together. Drudge called this Money's No object.

The Republicans are worried about the $16.4 trillion U.S. National Debt.

Reason seems to be past history in the US these days.

:dunno:

Drudge? Figures for becki :rolleyes:

anyways, the Repubs didn't seem overly concerned when they started two wars, gave away a $TRILLION in Medicare part D, and instituted tax-cuts during the wars :) IOW- they created what they seem, in your words, to be so worried about.
when they started two wars?

i thought 90% of the Country was behind Bush going into Afghanistan?.......i remember ALL of Congress giving Bush a standing Ovation when he gave that speech back then.....:eusa_eh:....

Who in their right mind starts two wars and then pushes through tax cuts to pay for them?

anyways, the Repubs didn't seem overly concerned when they started two wars, gave away a $TRILLION in Medicare part D, and instituted tax-cuts during the wars :) IOW- they created what they seem, in your words, to be so worried about.

i thought 90% of the Country was behind Bush going into Afghanistan?.......i remember ALL of Congress giving Bush a standing Ovation when he gave that speech back then.....:eusa_eh:....

Who in their right mind starts two wars and then pushes through tax cuts to pay for them?

Judging from this weekend, your dear leader.

Judging from this weekend, your dear leader.

Really?

What tax cuts were passed this weekend? Which wars were started?

thats not what was being talked about....was it RW?.......Dot said REPUBLICANS started 2 wars.....now go to what i said.....i hope that cleared it up.....

Maybe if Christie was teaching his citizens how to be self-reliant, he wouldn't need help from others. Just saying.

Wow, dude, that's harsh.
How do you expect them to be self reliant when they lost everything?

Sometimes people need help. I would classify a hurricane passing through your neighborhood and destroying everything you knew a need for help.

Indeed, but not surprising coming from a conservative.

thats not what was being talked about....was it RW?.......Dot said REPUBLICANS started 2 wars.....now go to what i said.....i hope that cleared it up.....

Republicans did start two wars

Bush the decider got us into two of them and then botched them both.

And then, next administration, refuses to raise the debt ceiling to pay for their charge account.

Yep, that's the R.

Maybe if Christie was teaching his citizens how to be self-reliant, he wouldn't need help from others. Just saying.

Wow, dude, that's harsh.
How do you expect them to be self reliant when they lost everything?

Sometimes people need help. I would classify a hurricane passing through your neighborhood and destroying everything you knew a need for help.

Indeed, but not surprising coming from a conservative.

A con who preaches at us, every single day, that he's such a good christian.

I really hate that about "christians". They're so damn holier than thou, better than everyone else but watch your back, watch your wallet cuz that's really all they care about.

At least we are out of one of them now and soon to be out of the other. Oh...and finally, OBL was taken down.

Republicans started two illegal wars, they lied about WMDs, and Saddam’s ‘role’ in 9/11; Congress and the people supported the wars based on those lies.

Forum List

Back