Gotta Love Crimeafornia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
An off-duty officer was attacked and choked unconscious by several teenagers after he tried to help a woman the group was assaulting, authorities said.

The incident happened Friday outside the Bay Street Mall in Emeryville, about 4 miles northwest of Oakland.

Emeryville police said a woman returned to the mall and confronted a group of teenagers she believed knew the person who had allegedly stolen her cellphone earlier in the day.

Off-duty California officer choked unconscious after defending woman against teens

Should have gone lethal.

An off-duty officer was attacked and choked unconscious by several teenagers after he tried to help a woman the group was assaulting, authorities said.

The incident happened Friday outside the Bay Street Mall in Emeryville, about 4 miles northwest of Oakland.

Emeryville police said a woman returned to the mall and confronted a group of teenagers she believed knew the person who had allegedly stolen her cellphone earlier in the day.

Off-duty California officer choked unconscious after defending woman against teens

Should have gone lethal.
so stuff like this happens in no other state?..

My local news had the officer on and he said he was hit on the head and that knocked him out. They also showed the security film of the incident.

Should have gone lethal.
Mostly blue states. And mostly KKKalifornia because they treat criminals like royalty.

Should have gone lethal.
Mostly blue states. And mostly KKKalifornia because they treat criminals like royalty.
ok if you say so ....

Should have gone lethal.
ok if you say so ....
Walk in Oakland for 3 blocks and let us know.

Should have gone lethal.
ok if you say so ....
you do realize there are cities in red states i can say the same thing.....

giphy.gif

Should have gone lethal.
ok if you say so ....
Yep. All states have cities infested with entitled Libnut thugs. This thread is about this incident. Did you have a point?

ok if you say so ....
Yep. All states have cities infested with entitled Libnut thugs. This thread is about this incident. Did you have a point?
try following the conversation....you might get the point...

ok if you say so ....
You go find the Red city with a higher crime rate than Oakland.

ok if you say so ....
are you now moving the goal posts?.....it doesnt matter who has a higher crime rate,there are cities in red states were i would love to watch you walk down their streets....

ok if you say so ....
I got the point...........you were trying to deflect, and I biotchslapped you back in to line.

Should have gone lethal.
are they obammy's sons?

ok if you say so ....
I got the point...........you were trying to deflect, and I biotchslapped you back in to line.
i have read many of your posts since you have been here....please dont tell me you have never done the same thing....or i will have to slap you back in line...

are you now moving the goal posts?.....it doesnt matter who has a higher crime rate,there are cities in red states were i would love to watch you walk down their streets....
Extraordinary. You really are that stupid to think you’ve made a valid argument.

i have read many of your posts since you have been here....please dont tell me you have never done the same thing....or i will have to slap you back in line...
Why would I deny reading all my posts? I wrote them.

Hate to burst your bubble Cupcake, but I'm not worried in the least about what you think about being able to "slap" me back in line.:21:

Bring it, Nancy.:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back