Gotta Love Crimeafornia

An off-duty officer was attacked and choked unconscious by several teenagers after he tried to help a woman the group was assaulting, authorities said.

The incident happened Friday outside the Bay Street Mall in Emeryville, about 4 miles northwest of Oakland.

Emeryville police said a woman returned to the mall and confronted a group of teenagers she believed knew the person who had allegedly stolen her cellphone earlier in the day.

Off-duty California officer choked unconscious after defending woman against teens

Should have gone lethal.

nobody cares

but all you talk about is California so you must love it or be incredibly jealous of the state.
California is the poster child of what happens when Democrats take control. Nothing good happens. Nothing. That’s why it pisses you off people bring up your shithole.

bring it up all you want. No big deal to me. Your jealousy is showing
I’m jealous I’m paying half the price in gas, utilities, and tripled the size of my house in a low crime region for half the price I sold in California? Hilarious.

Operation Triple Beam: 126 violent offenders, gang members arrested in Hamilton County
You make my point, fool. In Oakland gangs thrive and are treated mostly with benign neglect by the politicians there.
I personally witnessed it since the early sixties.

In Hamilton county gangs and criminals are expunged in one fell swoop when they infest a county.

Thanks.
no i did not make your point...we were talking the prevalence of gang violence,not how different cities handle the gangs.......

no i did not make your point...we were talking the prevalence of gang violence,not how different cities handle the gangs.......
Yeah....:icon_rolleyes:, sure.
Here is the difference, which I've already pointed out:
Cities like LA and Baltimore and Chicago have a history of gang violence which goes back for well over a hundred years and it's tolerated, if not approved of.

Cities like Chattanooga, one of the most conservative in the country, are not immune to gangs but when the problem starts to get out of hand it is ruthlessly crushed and removed. That's why you can go to a mall in Salt Lake or Boise or Chattanooga and not worry about gangs of punks robbing and beating up people. Not so much in Oakland or Minneapolis.

You may not think you made my point, or want to admit it, but your citation pointed out the difference between how crime is treated in leftist urban holes, and cities where crime is not rationalized or tolerated.

Yeah....:icon_rolleyes:, sure.
Here is the difference, which I've already pointed out:
Cities like LA and Baltimore and Chicago have a history of gang violence which goes back for well over a hundred years and it's tolerated, if not approved of.

Cities like Chattanooga, one of the most conservative in the country, are not immune to gangs but when the problem starts to get out of hand it is ruthlessly crushed and removed. That's why you can go to a mall in Salt Lake or Boise or Chattanooga and not worry about gangs of punks robbing and beating up people. Not so much in Oakland or Minneapolis.

You may not think you made my point, or want to admit it, but your citation pointed out the difference between how crime is treated in leftist urban holes, and cities where crime is not rationalized or tolerated.
if you say do eric.....

Forum List

Back