Transgender who sued over bikini wax access now targeting gynecologist

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-12-3_18-29-44.jpeg

Twitter

The mentally ill feel they are entitled.

Only one person has the ability to need any kind of medical attention from this kind of doctor and that is a natural born female. If periods, pregnancy, and menopause isn't going to have a place in a person's picture, what purpose will seeing such a doctor serve?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Man when I was 12 why didn't I think of shit like this?

That being said, the article is 5 months old.

That reminded me of this video....

Tolerance is not what they want. It's becoming the Thought Police, you MUST agree, or else. Sorry, I will never agree with the insanity of this messed up world.

Moving on from suing female estheticians for refusing to wax male genitals, the world of gynecology is the next brave frontier for transgender woman and self-styled “LGBTQIA+ advocate” Jessica Yaniv.
Transgender Who Sued Over ‘Bikini Wax Access’ Now Targeting Gynecologists

They are never satisfied and will keep going and going and going................ and you ................s let them.

So now, according to leftwing lunatics, women should be forced to wax the genitals of males.

How do these people go around saying they are for women’s rights with a straight face?

Moving on from suing female estheticians for refusing to wax male genitals, the world of gynecology is the next brave frontier for transgender woman and self-styled “LGBTQIA+ advocate” Jessica Yaniv.
Transgender Who Sued Over ‘Bikini Wax Access’ Now Targeting Gynecologists

They are never satisfied and will keep going and going and going................ and you ................s let them.

So now, according to leftwing lunatics, women should be forced to wax the genitals of males.

How do these people go around saying they are for women’s rights with a straight face?

The mentality is a trip to watch.

Forum List

Back