Gotta Love Crimeafornia

you do realize there are cities in red states i can say the same thing.....
Yep. All states have cities infested with entitled Libnut thugs. This thread is about this incident. Did you have a point?
try following the conversation....you might get the point...
You go find the Red city with a higher crime rate than Oakland.
are you now moving the goal posts?.....it doesnt matter who has a higher crime rate,there are cities in red states were i would love to watch you walk down their streets....
Extraordinary. You really are that stupid to think you’ve made a valid argument.
and you made a valid one with this thread?...talk about stupid...

Yep. All states have cities infested with entitled Libnut thugs. This thread is about this incident. Did you have a point?
I got the point...........you were trying to deflect, and I biotchslapped you back in to line.
i have read many of your posts since you have been here....please dont tell me you have never done the same thing....or i will have to slap you back in line...
Why would I deny reading all my posts? I wrote them.

Hate to burst your bubble Cupcake, but I'm not worried in the least about what you think about being able to "slap" me back in line.:21:

Bring it, Nancy.:5_1_12024:
back at ya mimi...

An off-duty officer was attacked and choked unconscious by several teenagers after he tried to help a woman the group was assaulting, authorities said.

The incident happened Friday outside the Bay Street Mall in Emeryville, about 4 miles northwest of Oakland.

Emeryville police said a woman returned to the mall and confronted a group of teenagers she believed knew the person who had allegedly stolen her cellphone earlier in the day.

Off-duty California officer choked unconscious after defending woman against teens

Should have gone lethal.
Because a gang never ever attacked anyone in a Red State.

An off-duty officer was attacked and choked unconscious by several teenagers after he tried to help a woman the group was assaulting, authorities said.

The incident happened Friday outside the Bay Street Mall in Emeryville, about 4 miles northwest of Oakland.

Emeryville police said a woman returned to the mall and confronted a group of teenagers she believed knew the person who had allegedly stolen her cellphone earlier in the day.

Off-duty California officer choked unconscious after defending woman against teens

Should have gone lethal.
so stuff like this happens in no other state?..
Florida comes to mind. All sorts of crap goes on in Florida. It is one of the places we vacation more years than not. We like it. They honor my carry permit. :)

Should have gone lethal.

nobody cares

but all you talk about is California so you must love it or be incredibly jealous of the state.

Should have gone lethal.

nobody cares

but all you talk about is California so you must love it or be incredibly jealous of the state.
California is the poster child of what happens when Democrats take control. Nothing good happens. Nothing. That’s why it pisses you off people bring up your shithole.

ok if you say so ....
Walk in Oakland for 3 blocks and let us know.
Memphis

Memphis
Memphis is a typical city controlled by Democrats.

Memphis
Memphis is a typical city controlled by Democrats.
Fair enough lol

Should have gone lethal.
Mostly blue states. And mostly KKKalifornia because they treat criminals like royalty.
ok if you say so ....
Louisville for example...or the most violent city....St. Louis.

are you saying there is no gang violence like this anywhere else?...
Gangs flourish in democrat run cities. St. Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, etc.
I'm saying the incident we saw in Oakland was typical of gang related violence all around the country, but not in areas
not run by democrat controlled politicians and their machines.

Can you imagine such an event in Salt Lake City or Chattanooga? Me neither.

Last edited:
are you saying there is no gang violence like this anywhere else?...
Gangs flourish in democrat run cities. St. Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, etc.
I'm saying the incident we saw in Oakland was typical of gang related violence all around the country, but not in areas
not run by democrat controlled politicians and their machines.

Can you imagine such an event in Salt Lake City or Chattanooga? Me neither.
Operation Triple Beam: 126 violent offenders, gang members arrested in Hamilton County

Operation Triple Beam: 126 violent offenders, gang members arrested in Hamilton County
You make my point, fool. In Oakland gangs thrive and are treated mostly with benign neglect by the politicians there.
I personally witnessed it since the early sixties.

In Hamilton county gangs and criminals are expunged in one fell swoop when they infest a county.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Should have gone lethal.

nobody cares

California is the poster child of what happens when Democrats take control. Nothing good happens. Nothing. That’s why it pisses you off people bring up your shithole.

bring it up all you want. No big deal to me. Your jealousy is showing

Mostly blue states. And mostly KKKalifornia because they treat criminals like royalty.
ok if you say so ....
Louisville for example...or the most violent city....St. Louis.

Louisville...democrat mayors since 1969.

St. Louis...democrat mayors since 1949.

Forum List

Back