"Gott Mit Uns!"

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Maxine is up to it again, but this time she's gone too far:

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

maxine-waters-1-1-600x446.jpg

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

Maxine Waters wants more of this.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

Harassment and resistance isn't inciting violence. So your argument is silly.

But ...

What she said, and what Democrats are doing is appalling.

Any Democrat or liberal who is castigating the President and his followers as being divisive but support this nonsense are as much part of the problem as Trump.

Nobody “attacked” Neilsen. She was not accosted other than verbally, and she had security with her.

No “mob” attacked her home. Protestors are protesting peacefully outside her home.

The lying bitch should be arrested for crimes against humanity. No wonder Trump pulled out of the Human Rights Council.

Waters is right. Every Republican in government should be harassed daily until they put a stop to the concentration camps, separating children from families and putting babies into cages.

They should be hounded in public each and every day until all of those children are back with their parents.

No they should not.

This type of extremist and uncivil attitude is what is responsible for the division in this country.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”
Odd, I didn't hear anything about violence. Wouid you care to quote the relevant phrase?
Violence is the usual result of these things.
It is implied violence which leads to actual violence.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Harassment and resistance isn't inciting violence. So your argument is silly.

But ...

What she said, and what Democrats are doing is appalling.

Any Democrat or liberal who is castigating the President and his followers as being divisive but support this nonsense are as much part of the problem as Trump.
Instigating an uncontrolled protest or inciting people into harassing people almost always leads to violence. Some idiot shot up a baseball practice and almost killed one of the Republicans. This act was instigated by Democrats.
You and I both know that.
The American Communist Party has been doing this for them and the cops didn't know who to charge when it turned violent.
Now she's actually doing it. Now we know who to put the cuffs on.

Last edited:
I hope that woman and her ilk like prison food because that is what they will eventually have in front of them due to every public disturbance that they create.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Odd, I didn't hear anything about violence. Wouid you care to quote the relevant phrase?
Violence is the usual result of these things.
It is implied violence which leads to actual violence.
Reaching pretty far there kid. Has she offered to pay the legal expenses of folk who get arrested for attacking tRumpkins yet?

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Nobody “attacked” Neilsen. She was not accosted other than verbally, and she had security with her.

No “mob” attacked her home. Protestors are protesting peacefully outside her home.

The lying bitch should be arrested for crimes against humanity. No wonder Trump pulled out of the Human Rights Council.

Waters is right. Every Republican in government should be harassed daily until they put a stop to the concentration camps, separating children from families and putting babies into cages.

They should be hounded in public each and every day until all of those children are back with their parents.

Their parents sold the children to gangs and sex traffickers.

Every Republican in government should be harassed daily until they put a stop to the concentration camps

Concentration camps.

Good decent Americans of both parties want their laws enforced. Laws that were passed by both political parties. Laws that are the codified will of the people and you want to paint this majority of Americans with this NAZI slur. These are the images you are trying to foist upon decent Americans. You stand with criminals against Americans.

If you think this kind of slur will work in turning people over to your point of view, you're insane.

If you actually believe the images below are of U.S. immigration law, you're insane.

iu

iu

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

In all the years that Maxine Waters has been pushing far left legislation in Congress...has she EVER been physically attacked on the streets by the opposition like she's now calling for for conservatives? Who the fuck is in charge of the Democratic Party right now? Seriously! You people need to take a good hard look at what you've become! You don't like policy? GET THE VOTES TO CHANGE IT!!!
Communist are running the Dems, in conjunction with radical Muslims.

Open carry and self defense laws can cure a lot of this.

We ate out today and made a point of talking about issues with our conservative views.

This is very important^^

Phoned my father the other day after Peter Fonda tweeted his call to action. Wanted to warn Dad about discussing his strongly held views with other teachers and staff. Frankly, in the current political climate I would not advise anyone to wear POTUS emblazoned articles of any kind outside the home or discuss openly anything MAGA related.

I'd advise those who want to try an intimated me to have a very current health program.

I agree. But it never hurts to be careful and we can't be everywhere at once to protect those we love.
Why should I hide my views? are these people so bigoted that they are intolerant? I'm not cowering to anyone.

Maxine Waters thinks she can start a civil war that will end with black people taking over.

I'm a great admirer of this lady. She demands to be respected.
She's an idiot.
She is allowed to run wild so the rest of the Democrats can see just how much they can get away with.
You wouldn't say Rump is "running wild"? It's amazing how you change the tune so to speak....krhm.

G'luck!♡
If you think following the law is running wild then you're facilitating criminal behavior.

She's an idiot.
She is allowed to run wild so the rest of the Democrats can see just how much they can get away with.
You wouldn't say Rump is "running wild"? It's amazing how you change the tune so to speak....krhm.

G'luck!♡
If you think following the law is running wild then you're facilitating criminal behavior.
:nocknockHT:

She's an idiot.

G'luck!♡
:huh1:

I guess following the law, to you, is stupid.
Tell that to a cop next time you get pulled over. Tell him you think traffic laws are racist. :iagree:

She's an idiot.

G'luck!♡
:huh1:

I guess following the law, to you, is stupid.
Tell that to a cop next time you get pulled over. Tell him you think traffic laws are racist. :iagree:
:aug08_031:I still have no idea what you're talking about. I suppose if you bothered to make a connection with the subjact your feeble argument would fall apart?:laugh:

Forum List

Back