"Gott Mit Uns!"

Let them do it, and every restaurant and gas stations that do will soon close down. Also it will guarantee a red wave in November. Liberals please keep this up!

90CDB45D-DB8A-492C-B8F8-35F997892AD7.gif

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Maxine is up to it again, but this time she's gone too far:

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

maxine-waters-1-1-600x446.jpg

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

Maxine Waters wants more of this.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

Nobody “attacked” Neilsen. She was not accosted other than verbally, and she had security with her.

No “mob” attacked her home. Protestors are protesting peacefully outside her home.

The lying bitch should be arrested for crimes against humanity. No wonder Trump pulled out of the Human Rights Council.

Waters is right. Every Republican in government should be harassed daily until they put a stop to the concentration camps, separating children from families and putting babies into cages.

They should be hounded in public each and every day until all of those children are back with their parents.
36087682_915052845357382_517716753724211200_o.jpg

Your kind needs to leave.

Really, how does she get away with this? If someone gets hurt because of her encouragement, she is going to become as poor as some of the people pretends to be fighting for.

7EDF43BC-C041-4683-9154-144A7EFB1FE3.jpeg
DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

Nobody “attacked” Neilsen. She was not accosted other than verbally, and she had security with her.

No “mob” attacked her home. Protestors are protesting peacefully outside her home.

The lying bitch should be arrested for crimes against humanity. No wonder Trump pulled out of the Human Rights Council.

Waters is right. Every Republican in government should be harassed daily until they put a stop to the concentration camps, separating children from families and putting babies into cages.

They should be hounded in public each and every day until all of those children are back with their parents.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

At the very least it's disturbing the peace.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

She also causes the ED.

ED?

Erectile Disfunction?

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

She also causes the ED.

ED?

Erectile Disfunction?
I think the children of liberals should be fixed at birth. That way we get rid of abortion, and liberals. Win, win!

Open carry and self defense laws can cure a lot of this.

We ate out today and made a point of talking about issues with our conservative views.

We ate out today and made a point of talking about issues with our conservative views.

This is very important^^

Phoned my father the other day after Peter Fonda tweeted his call to action. Wanted to warn Dad about discussing his strongly held views with other teachers and staff. Frankly, in the current political climate I would not advise anyone to wear POTUS emblazoned articles of any kind outside the home or discuss openly anything MAGA related.

This is very important^^

Phoned my father the other day after Peter Fonda tweeted his call to action. Wanted to warn Dad about discussing his strongly held views with other teachers and staff. Frankly, in the current political climate I would not advise anyone to wear POTUS emblazoned articles of any kind outside the home or discuss openly anything MAGA related.

I'd advise those who want to try an intimated me to have a very current health program.

This is very important^^

I'd advise those who want to try an intimated me to have a very current health program.

I agree. But it never hurts to be careful and we can't be everywhere at once to protect those we love.

This is very important^^

I agree. But it never hurts to be careful and we can't be everywhere at once to protect those we love.

You understand the patriots will on occasion have to defend their rights against oppressors? That the tree of liberty requires our blood be spilled?

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

They need to shut up and mind their own business. Leave people to live their lives and address their concerns through their Government.

Those who come here need to do so legally or face the consequences.

If this is to continue it will be necessary to have them remain in Mexico or return home until authorized.

Keep it up and someone is going to be seriously injured and I wish that their suffering is long and brutally painful.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Concentration camps? Come on, and you wonder why people laugh at the idiocy coming out of the dems. It's telling that you don't seem to have a problem with the pictures of children in cages under the Obama adm. Whether you like it or not, when parents are arrested it's generally considered a good idea to not incarcerate the children with the parents.

Forum List

Back